Chapter-31

200 VOTES FASTTTT......

Kriti's POV

My relation with Reyansh is becoming a type of beautiful dream for me which I never thought that it could be like that.

I never thought being cared by totally stranger will become a part of my life.

And that stranger become everything for us.

Our reason to smile, cry and be happy and to be precise be loved.

I started liking this lifestyle, I started thinking this house as a home which I can proudly called my home as well.

Because in the house of that freak, I never considered that house as a home, because it was a living hell for me.

He never wanted to come in-front of anyone because he was ashamed of me.

Whereas Reyansh, I never saw shame for me in his eyes, never saw disgust in his eyes which is making me fall in love with him.

I'm slowly falling for me but I'm afraid if he leave me one day like everyone else then what will I do?

And about that training, what training he was talking about.

Which training I don't even know.

And this could be only tell by the one person Reyansh and today he is coming late at night, so I decided to wait for him because to be honest, I don't feel like sleeping, my heart is beating very profusely. 

Like bad is going to happened.

"Di, let's sleep bhai said he will be late today." Rahul said but I'm in no condition to listen him.

"Rahul first you sleep, tomorrow you have to go to the meeting and wake up early right, I will sleep, go now." I wrote on the phone and showed it to him.

"Di, you have taken your medicines right." He asked and I nodded.

After that he went to sleep and I sat down on the couch and to pass my time I caught a book from his personal library.

I was so indulged that I didn't even know about the time when it passes so smoothly.

I looked at the time it was 2'o clock in the morning.

I was now worried for him, he never comes late before and it's a first time that he came late.

I was sleepy at first and all my sleepiness gone because I'm more worried about him.

Soon I heard screeching sound of a car and I become relieved that he came and I heard the sound of opening the door and soon he came.

I become happy that I ran towards him but my steps halted when I saw his condition.

I gasped escaped from my mouth, I was too shocked to understand that my mouth escaped a voice or it was just hallucination.

He was looking at me intently.

"Why are you awake?" He asked in a slow voice but it was painful for me.

I slowly signed from my hands, "blood." And my tears were flowing from my eyes.

"What happened to you." I managed to sign this.

"Nothing it's just normal for me in this mafia world." He said while coming inside the room and today I'm angry on him to show this much reckless on his wounds.

How can he just state this much bruises on his face, arms and blood was oozing out from his arm side and his white shirt was full of blood. 

I went towards his room where he went just now and saw he was treating himself in the washroom and I gasped while looking at the condition.

His stomach and arms were full of bruise and he was trying to doctorate himself while applying antiseptic cream on his wounds.

Now I'm totally sure, he is a biggest mafia for sure but totally a biggest fool in the world.

I was hurt, my heartbeats was raising and even angry on him so I went towards him and snatch the first aid skill and bend towards him.

I sign, "stand up and go to bed." And he was looking at me with raised eyebrows but still followed what I said.

He silently sat on the bed and I sat in-front of him and started applying antiseptic cream on his wounds.

But his wounds were not too much deep but still blood was oozing from them.

My hands shook and tears again started flowing.

"It's nothi-" he didn't able to complete when I glared at him.

After that I slowly bandaged all his wounds and made a porridge for him to eat, so that he doesn't feel weak.

He silently followed all the things and I made him take painkillers which he tried to resist but today I'm no in a mood to listen him.

After that I sat silently beside him but I want to ask him.

Suddenly I felt warmth engulfed me, "Angel I'm totally fine." He said softly and my all dam broke.

I shook violently in his arms, today I felt that something inside me completely broke down and felt like that if something happened to me then one piece of me will also die with him.

"Shh" he said while rubbing my back, I don't know why my heart broke seeing him like that, but I can't see him like that.

After sometime I calmed down and detached from the hug and he silently removed my tears and slowly kissed me on my forehead and I liked it his forehead kisses a most.

"What happened to you?" He asked me while patting my head.

"I don't know." I signed out.

"What happened to you? This time I asked him by signing.

"How did this happened, who did this to you and this much blood, did you fight?" I was continuously signing which he held my wrist and hugged me.

"Calm down." He said in his cold voice and I know making his tune soft is difficult for him but I'm glad he is trying for me.

"I'm sleepy because of medicine and yeah did you take your medicines."

What is this man? How can he think about me when he is the one who need care and medicine rather than me. 

And at this moment, I got to know this man is everything for me, whatever will happen I will try to work.

But if this man also leave me, than?

Or will he?

I put aside my thoughts and helped him to lie down on the bed as his arm injury was major and I'm sure he has difficulty to move it.

I tucked him to the bed and started to move to my room.

But he held my wrist and said me to stay with him.

"Stay." He kind of ordered him and now I'm thinking how tables have turned.

Yesterday I was saying him to stay with him and today he is saying me to stay with me.

I guess we are getting comfortable to sleep with each other and getting habitual of next to each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATED!!!

Hope you all liked the update.

Do tell me about your thoughts and also do tell me what your thoughts Reyansh and what should be do about that Aarush.

Also do tell me how much you like REYANSH.

Till then stay tuned and take care.