Chapter-33

Third person's POV

It's been two weeks since kriti is taking care of Reyansh, she is being too much engrossed in taking care of him that they both don't get to know when the situation make them too close to each other.

Reyansh is also starting to open up to her which means he regularly tells her about his day but yeah of course not dangerous things and kriti is also getting too much comfortable around him.

She isn't now scared of him but yeah gets affected by seeing his proximity because of his muscularity.

But they both don't sleep without conversation with each other.

Whereas Reyansh was feeling too much extreme emotion for Kriti and he is now at that stage where he can get killed and can kill anyone for Kriti, if anyone try to even look at her with disgust eyes.

He always make sure he goes for a walk with Kriti, takes her out frequently and he is even spoiling her with expensive gifts which Kriti doesn't like a bit.

She doesn't want that Reyansh would spend on her on extreme.

She always denies but Reyansh tactics can't be control, he always one or another way to make her accept his gifts.

They are coming close and getting comfortable with each other that anyone can see.

But every older people say that these happiness are not last longer, one day or another sadness come in your home to create a blunder.

Now Reyansh is getting ready for the office and here Kriti was totally angry with him and sitting on the bed totally sulking.

"Angel, I will come early, don't worry." Reyansh tried to convince his angry angel with a soft tune.

But she crossed her hands on her chest and pouted.

He sighed and went towards her.

"What happened?" He asked while taking her hands on his hands.

She also sighed, "Why do you have to go, you should rest, yesterday you were having headache and now you want to go today in the office."

He smiled after knowing what she wants to say and he kneeled in front of her.

"Angel, I was away from last two weeks and now I have to handle my meetings because Rahul is taking care of my business and he is tiring himself, and I don't want that he will fall sick, hmm so we have to manage the work and now I will also suggest you to join your work because it's been long."

Kriti heart beat raised when he mentioned about work, she can't go to that company where her father worked, because she is angry with them and don't want to connect with them in any way possible.

"Don't worry if you don't want to join your father company, you can always start your own company and in this we both will help you and before that get ready, someone is very eager to meet you." Reyansh said and Kriti nodded and signaled him to who.

But he smiled and told her to get ready.

After getting ready, she was about to go downstairs but Reyansh suddenly entered in her room which make her halt her steps.

"You ready, let's go." She smiled and nodded.

She reached downstairs and she saw a girl who was facing her and busy fighting with rahul.

Rahul was looking irritably towards her and when he spotted her, he shouted.

"Thank god Di, you came, please take care of this irritated human." Rahul was looking cute with the irritated face.