Chapter-37

"I'm totally okay, it's just a thing that I want to do work again." She signed with her finger and Reyansh looked at her with a peaceful smile on his face.

Reyansh never thought that one day of gym, one day of being on a mission to make her strong will influenced her like that.

But Reyansh doesn't know she was thinking it from my days and finally when poured her anger as per the instruction of Reyansh, she felt a peace.

She is truly a strong girl who knows how to move on, because by just mourning on that one incident again and again wouldn't lead us in any way.

Ok, just imagine if we listen one joke again and again it won't be funny anymore, just like that why we always mourn on one thing that happened with us one time and when we know society is all against us, this society never let us take breath in peace.

Just like that Kriti took a decision to move on and she will give credit to Reyansh and Rahul, as these two, only family she have left.

''Are you sure, you will be able to do this.'' Reyansh asked and she looked at him.

''Yes, I will be able to do this because you are with me.'' She signed out and looked at Reyansh whose eyes were immensely looking at her.

Reyansh heart flip and his heartbeat slightly rise because of this statement. He was glad she trusts him enough to know he is with her and will never leave her.

''Work with me.'' Reyansh said in his famous cold voice which implement not to defend his orders.

''what?'' She signed.

''You listened to me Angel, work with me in my office.'' He said while leaning closer to her and put his rough hand on her soft cheeks.

Kriti was in dilemma, will it be appropriate to work with him.

''Work with me as a PA of mine.'' He stated.

Kriti nodded and shook her head negatively and Reyansh clenched his fist.

''Then you aren't working in any under man, either you will work with me, or you can open your own business all I don't care, but I would never let you work in any under man.'' He stated with gritted teeth and in stern voice.

She slowly put her hand on his cheek while gulping while Reyansh closes his eyes for a nano second.

''I'm not going to work in any under man, I want to prove myself that I am not any less who always gets scared and hide under duvet, I want to make my own business and first I have to gain too much experience and for this I will work in your company but not as your PA but as a normal beginner person like first passing the interview and if selected will start my career and if not then will try harder and will try to open my own.'' She stated with sign language.

''You don't need to give an interview and work as a normal employee in my company.'' He spoke.

But Kriti shook her head and signed, ''I do, because when I was in my father's company, everyone looked at me like I don't have to do struggle and hard work and directly gain the position of COO in the company and even I tried to prove myself in which some were happy and 75% employee still looked at me with disgust and hate but I really don't care at that time when they bad mouthing about me on my back but still somewhere in my heat, I do care about what people still because whatever we become we are human and what other person think or said about us, create directly impact on our mindset.''

''So that's why I again do not want any attention or any curse word on me, so please let me apply for your company and do work as a normal people with the fresh start again, please.'' She completed her sign and Reyansh was looking with a calm posture.

''Because whatever I had before was because of my father and now I don't want any connection to them who didn't care about me, who didn't trust me and who believe someone else above me, so I want to leave all the past things behind and start fresh, so will be my side till this end of my journey.'' After completing, she courageously signs last line and forward her hand towards his side.

After understanding her words Reyansh heart did flip flop but still, he has a cold look on his face.

Kriti was anxiously looking at his face for an answer but when Reyansh he didn't react and any facial expression doesn't change and she thought he didn't like it, may she have expected more from him.

So, she was about take her hand back when a strong pull exerted on her hand, and she collided with a hard chest.

When she looked up Reyansh was too close to her, and her heartbeat was accelerating.

''It's not your journey alone, you are not alone in this because I laid my eyes upon you, you become mine, everything belongs to you, now belongs to me because you are mine and you belong to me, so every journey of yours become ours, not your alone and now keep it in your mind, This Reyansh Raizada, the biggest entrepreneur and biggest mafia will never ever leave you alone because whatever you do will affect me.'' He said in his rough voice sending chills down to her spine with the confession.

It was not 'I LOVE YOU' confession but it was more than that due to which Kriti looked at her with the emotions which she was trying to deny it because she couldn't understand what's that feeling but now, she has started to understand it very well.

''What about you?'' She slowly signed it.

Reyansh looked at her with raised eyebrows, didn't understand what she was trying to say.

Kriti understood and repeat her action with different words, ''Who do you belong to?"

Reyansh finally understood and he drag Kriti more in himself with her waist and tighten his hold on her waist.

''I'm yours.'' He said while touching the forehead with each other and Kriti heartbeat rose, and redness starts creating on her cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATED!

Now I kept my promise and I want reward 😁

You all know what I want right 😎

So leave it for now, feel free to vote it as much as you can.

So finally, that time has come for which you all waited.

Reyansh confession and kriti again become strong.

And in the next upcoming chapters, you will Reyansh jealousy and there will be a confess chapter but after 400 followers and if you want then do follow me on wattpad.

Till then take care and stay tuned.

Don't forget to do votes and comments and do follow.