Chapter-41

Third person POV 

When Kriti opened her eyes, she was shocked to see the view as tears starts forming in her eyes due to beauty of the view

It was the top view where we can see whole world shining at night light with our own eyes, Kriti has seen such scenes before too, but she never thought that this scene would be this much beautiful as Reyansh have taken her here with him because her interview went well and there is too much succession on passing it. 

But it would be so much challenging for her due to her disability, but Kriti has been born with that and now she knows how to deal with the situation and also how to show someone place if they disrespect her. 

Reyansh presence is now getting comfortable for her to live in, as they both brothers making her strong, strong enough to live alone without any support and it is all started. 

This job will make her get back her confidence which he saw in her for the first time when they met. 

Reyansh eyes were shinning seeing the smile on Kriti face, this is all new to him, the emotions he is feeling with Kriti presence, the smile he holds when he saw Kriti coming to me always. 

His eyes search for Kriti everywhere whenever he never found her near him, the anxiety he got is all something he never know, and it frustrate him. 

He wanted to go far away from Kriti but whenever he thinks of doing this, they both come closer, and it feels like they both even can't live without seeing each other. 

Kriti knows what is happening to her with Reyansh presence but she isn't ready to welcome love in her life Afterall what happened to her that night and as well as when she was living with her ex-husband. 

Right now, wanna enjoy the moment, moment of surprise, moment of achieving first thing to get back on track and moment of love. 

Reyansh stood beside her and admire her face whose face was shinning in the night light and he was deeply looking at her.

His heart was beating fast like it will popped out from his chest but he knows what he will do right now and its the new beginning of their relation because after that everything gonna change. 

He tapped on her shoulder and gives her his hand, she looked at him with confusion but eventually give him her hand and he took her at opposite direction where all the decoration were already done. 

She was again shocked with all these decorations and looked confusedly at him, ''when did u prepare all this when u were with me all the time.'' she signed, and he winked at her. 

''Baby, don't forget that I can do anything.'' He grins when Kriti shakes her head and then he took her towards a table and drag her a chair for her to sit on it. 

Well who knows this cold mafia can be this much sweet and caring when his all feelings died the day he was forced to beg on roads, when he was the real face of their family relatives when no one helped them except one who made them come at this position. 

That day when his parents were murdered, that day only that sweet reyansh were murdered too, he was forced to become like that, but his goodness never died, he never kill anyone for his pleasure just like other mafias do. 

He give others time to return what they owned and if they are sufficent to return, he snatched from them everything  but never kill. 

And now due to Kriti presence, his everything is changing for her only, because he found that care and love through which he was longing from so long and that made him feel attach and attracted towards her. 

Reyansh is now sure that he can bear any loss but he can't bear the loss of losing his only family that is Kriti and Rahul. 

He can burn down the whole world for them. 

After eating, there was a music playing along but all the musicians were far away from their table.

Reyansh stood up from his chair and forwaded his hand towards her, ''May I have the pleasure of dance with this most beautiful girl.'' He slowly said while looking into her eyes. 

The level 3 of shockness engulfed her and she looked at him with open mouth due to which reyansh chuckles, ''it isn't the time of open your mouth sweetheart, that time will come soon but for now I simply asked for a dance baby.''

Kriti cheeks hyped up on his filterless talks as she stood up while putting her hand on his. 

Reyansh dragged her closer to him while holding her waist and put her hands on his shoulder. 

He brings his closer to her where his breathe hitting on her face, Kriti lowered down her face due to close intimacy, as Reyansh make her look at him, ''Don't stop your prettiest eyes looking at me sweetheart because I wanna drowned in them, They are like of ocean for me in which I won't mind drowning, and these cheeks.'' He caressed her cheeks lightly making her heart beat go crazy, ''These cheeks are indicating how much they are liking me.'' He said while swinging his body with her on music while planting a soft kiss on her cheeks. 

Kriti was all liking all this, she never knew being loved by a man how it feels and now surely she has opned her walls of heart for Reyansh to letting him inside and it won't be wrong to say that Kriti has fallen already in love with Reyansh.

''I dont know what black magic you own, but whatever it is, my heart feel anxious whenever I don't see you because I feel like to see every second, every minute and every hour.'' He said while tightening his grip on her waist and drag her closer and he pecked her nose.

''I've fallen in love with you Kriti, deeply and more deeply.'' he said while touching his forehead with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Hey guys, it's me and yes I'm not dead hehe. 

I was literally busy with my busiest schedule and studies, so yeah I'm back again to continue my stories and yes I've literally forgot what I've wrote so help me in reminding that does this confession already happened or this is the first time. 

I will try to continue my both stories as much as I can and Yes i'm sorry for being so late. 

Hope you guys all are fine snd healthy and enjoying your life well. 

So support my books as much as you all can because it gives me motivation to come back and continue

Love you guys and sorry for too much late.