Chapter-20

Next day

Everything was silent, as seems like everything freeze.

Kriti was awake and she was going downstairs, because she was thirsty.

Seems like maids forget to put the water jug on the side table.

As she was going, she was going too consciously to not to trip on anything and wakes any of them.

She notices a kitchen and goes there, she was too alert now, not to trip that too in the middle of the night.

She turn on the light and first notice the interiors of the kitchen which was too fascinating and then filled the glass of water and chug it down to her throat.

She was scared and thirsty and that too because of her nightmares which was now never ending.

She wasn't at peace after the nightmare and only when she feels at peace when Reyansh is with her.

But today she felt alone because Reyansh wasn't at home from morning nor Rahul, but yeah Rahul was coming frequently in between to check upon her as per the orders of Reyansh and also, he feels Kriti as his big sister. 

''What are you doing here?'' She flinches hard, and put her hand on her heart. 

Reyansh smiles sheepishly seeing her scared and shivered. 

She turned around only to find Reyansh too close, her heart beat rose and she looked at his eyes which were looking at her with intensity which made her lowered her eyes. 

He up her face by putting his one finger onto her chin, ''You didn't tell me, what are you doing here?'' He whispered in his husky voice. 

What is happening to her, she also doesn't know anything, but she can't trust anyone because of her past experience. 

If he also like him, if he also started feeling disgusted with her, where will she go, what she will do. 

She doesn't want to think about him, and she want to move on and for that she doesn't need anyone, not even Reyansh, she wants to become as before, even more strong and for that she wants to go away from there, but she don't want to go before thanking them properly. 

''Angel, I'm waiting for an answer of yours.'' Reyansh voice break her trance and she again looked at him. 

''Water, I was here to look for water.'' She slowly signaled out to him and he understood. 

He again came close to her, and she backed off, he was slowly coming closer, and she was backing off. 

Suddenly he slides a glass from the back side of her, always looking in her eyes. 

Her heartbeat was raising with this much intensity in Reyansh eyes. even Reyansh was feeling something in his heart, all the time he looked his emotions, but this time this angel who was standing in her night suit looking like a seductress for Reyansh doing something in his heart, which somehow, he is liking it, but another part of his heart not liking this much change. 

But controlling his emotion he filled the glass of water and passed to Kriti and backed off. 

But as she was about to drink, Reyansh stomach growled and then she noticed his attire, he was still in his office attire, which means he just came. 

She was the time 1'o clock in the mid night. 

She frowned but chuckled when his stomach growled again, Reyansh cleared his throat and his ears were growing red. 

''Hungry?'' She signed and he slowly nodded and cleared his throat and looked other direction. 

She found this act of him cute, and she smile and signed, ''Please sit, I will dinner for you.'' 

He didn't go, only standing there, ''No, I can make.'' He said in a cold voice, but she shook her head and signed, ''Please let me make as a thanks of taking care of me or saving my life.''

He didn't say anything further and only nod and she smile and started making dinner, in between Reyansh went to his room and got freshen up. 

After when he came, he found Kriti serving the dinner on the table, and she signaled him to sit and start eating. 

She was about to go but Reyansh holds her hand, ''Eat with me.'' He got to know from one of the workers she had again nightmare and after that she shut everyone off and not even eat anything. 

She shook her head but one glare from Reyansh made her obliged and she silently sat on the chair. 

''But I only make for you.'' She slowly signed and looked down. 

''We can share.'' He said and then forward a morsel towards her. 

Reyansh was doing those things which he never did fir anyone, from the long time after the death of his parents, he stops trusting everyone and made himself this much successful that he never has to beg for anything from anyone. 

But now he is opening, his heart is changing which somehow angered him, but he doesn't want to scare her more as she is already scared because of her past. 

The thought of hurting her never crossed his mind and also, he wants to finish every person who is the reason of her misery. 

But he knows this is not his battle, it was her battle, she has to become this much strong that never ever she needs a man in her life to save her. 

And Reyansh will do this, he was going to open a secret in front of her which will make her more scared but eventually made her learn many things. 

His secret of being in mafia, and also will teach her how to do fighting. 

On the other hand, 

Kriti parents again started their hunt for Kriti as soon as sun rising, and also somehow, they got a rough location where she went from some of the neighbor. 

There Reyansh was planning to live his life with her, but destiny was playing a twist role where Kriti parents wanted to take her with them forever and ever. 

One side Kriti is somehow becoming of habitual of Reyansh presence, because when she was with Aarush, she never felt this much care, concern only get hatred which she never deserves but everything changes when she got saved by Reyansh, he made her feel things which she never felt before, that sensation, that heartbeat growing wild and that butterflies in her stomach whenever he took care of her everything, her food, her medicines. 

But will Kriti able to go away from Reyansh when her parents will be standing Infront of her, and how will Reyansh react, will he let her go to live her life or will he cage her forever in his embrace!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SURPRISE!!!!!!

So, how's it... 

Did you like my Diwali surprise for everyone, and I want to thank everyone to complete the targets of 70 votes, so this time I'm increasing to 80 votes

Hope you will complete. 

and also thank you for waiting for this book, I'm always grateful that you chose to be wait for this book patiently. 

So I thought it will be good to If I try to run both my books together otherwise some will lost interest. 

So do tell me your opinions about this chapter, and complete the target soon, so that you can get a new chapter early. 

Till then stay tuned and stay happy. 

And I wish you happy Choti Diwali to everyone ✨✨