Chapter-23

Kriti's POV

I woke up with a terrible headache and then I saw Reyansh was sleeping beside me that too without his shirts

my cheeks burned with embarrassment then I remembered that last night how he shouted on me.

I don't know I'm angry with him that he shouted on me, I saw his pain, his vulnerable side that he never shows to me

or anyone, he was always being like a tough nut to crack which anyone can't break it, and I know no one has a dare to

crack him.

he is the most dangerous Man which I know but I always feel safe around him, which I never felt around Aarush.

Thinking of Aarush, I don't know what he must be doing and my parents, I didn't even know what he feed my parents,

will they worry about me?

It's been going a month that I'm with them and I know I have to return to my world because I can't live here, this is ot for me.

My parents must be worried for me, because I didn't contact them and I damn sure that Aarush surely will feed lies to my parents.

Today there is something different in the air that something is going to happen, I don't want to meet Aarush and their any other family members

because after seeing his face, I reminded all the horrible moments which I suffered there.

''Done staring.'' I didn't even realize that I was thinking continuously seeing his face.

He opened his eyes and look at me, my heartbeat skipped, ''If you are done staring then go and freshen up and come downstairs within 15 minutes because

we are going to a party and yeah, your dress is ready which is in closet, you can take it.''

He said, no, no he ordered, ''Khadus.'' I thought in my mind.

I signaled, ''I don't want to go anywhere, you can go with another one.'' He raised his eyebrows after understanding this.

''Well sorry angel, you don't have any choice, you have to get ready, so go hurry up, get ready, I'm waiting for you.''

I huffed with annoyance and went to washroom and went to washroom, after freshening up when I went to closet, I saw a most beautiful dress. 

Truly his choice of fashion is too good, I can't even believe that boys also can choose this much beautiful dress, but I 'm glad that he is not like other boys. 

I wear this but starts doing makeup, it took me one hour to completely dressed up with makeup

I made my way downstairs and saw Reyansh and Rahul is busy with each other as they were having some conversation.

Rahul was the first one to noticed me and he stood still, seeing him stood still Reyansh turned around and he was scanning me from head to toe. 

My cheeks blushed as they two were staring me, one was doing something to my heart.

"Di, You are looking too sexy." He said and I blushed.

"Ahh." He said as Reyansh hit him at the back of his head.

"Ready." I nodded. 

"Let's go."

I nodded but there is unsettled feeling inside me, like something is going to happen which I will not like it. 

We settled inside the car and driver starts driving it. 

After 15 minutes when we reached, I was nervous as hell. 

''Come.'' I didn't know when he came out from the car and stood by my side. 

I put my hand on his big and rough hand, ''Don't be nervous.'' He whispered in my ear, and I tighten my hold on his hand. 

He didn't say anything to me which I'm too much grateful. 

''You are looking too beautiful.'' He whispered in my ear. 

I blushed and signaled him that he is looking handsome. 

''I'm glad Angel.'' My heart skips a beat listening Angel from his mouth. 

We started meeting his business partners and co-partners. 

All the time I was glad that he didn't leave my hand otherwise in this crowd I would panic because of my past experience. 

But now my feet are hurting, and I can't stand more. 

I tap on his shoulder, and he looked at me, I signaled him about my feet. 

He nodded and took me to the bar counter side where sofas were put and he told me rest there. 

''Waiter, give her a orange juice.'' He ordered. 

''Will you be okay?'' He asked. 

I nodded. 

''Sure?'' He again asked and I looked into his eyes to see only concern for me. 

I again nodded with a smile. 

''Ok, then I'm here only, just give me a missed call if you need anything.'' I nodded. 

I was sitting there and enjoying my orange juice. 

I don't know why I didn't call my parents yet, because I don't ave courage to tell them what happened with me. 

They will be disheartened to hear about this, they will blame themselves which I never want. 

I never want that they will cry because of my condition, from my childhood I was a burdened on them and now I don't want to be a burden on anyone, not even on Reyansh. 

They both did so much for me, I don't know how to give and pay them back for their kindness. 

Despite being the biggest and feared man in the world, he took care of me and never harm me. 

I don't know that why people say him to heartless, and main thing is that how he become heartless. 

Because whenever I see in his eyes, I always feel pain like he is hiding so much pain behind this stiffness. 

I want to know him, I want to explore him, I want to see him happy, not any pain.

I was in my thoughts and continuously seeing Reyansh who was seeing me time to time, It made my heart warm to seeing his concern. 

But I don't want that, I don't want to feel those things again which I felt with Aarush. 

I know I'm mute and I think that's made people hate me, I'm not perfect for anyone. 

I was in my thoughts untill I heard my name from behind and I was shocked as hell as well as happy. 

''Kriti.'' 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for all the support you have shown in this book. 

I'm too much grateful that my books are getting success. 

So here is the chapter. 

Do votes and comments. 

Complete 100 votes. 

Till then stay healthy and stay tuned.