Answers

"Hey author
I just wanna ask how this amazing story comes in your mind. I mean the source from which you gets motivated to write this story?
And lastly thus story is amazing like till now I didn't read any story where mafia character is picturize like you did it with Riyansh.
Thank you for the story

"What inspired you to write this story ??"

- well to be honest, I have read so many mafia books here, but every time I read controlling, obsessive freak who likes to just control and claim their rights on women which somehow I just don't like it, well it's just my opinion, no offence so I started thinking about the person how he should react with women and well honestly every book I wrote here in this platform, I always put myself in those situation and imagine myself if these happened with me, how will I react and feel, that's what made me to make the Reyansh character because I want something new so that everyone will try to feel emotions and connections between the people, Reyansh is a self made character as he has seen his parents death himself and whereas Kriti character, I wanted to show that who have any kind of disability aren't weak, they were, they is and they will be stronger than any normal being because they know they have any lackness in their body but still they never give up and do always exciting but society always looked at them like a low cast and even around me I have seen these situations so that's what made me to write this story so that I can show the proper emotions and a supportive not a controlling partner.

2.
"Kriti ke ek khubhi dancer ke sath sath fashion designing bhi thi na to uska kuch kyun nhi kia...uske bare mein story mein kuch kyun nhi bataya hai...🥰"

-well I know I told in the intro she is a dancer but even I have described it in some parts while she was dancing, I clearly remember I mentioned her being having a hobby of dancing and she works as a fashion designer but you tell how she maintain her dancing talent when she got married, when she wanted to spread her wings, her parents got her married and how her married was you all already know, so that's why I couldn't able to continue her being having a dance hobby because she was vulnerable, she was having a tough time and she is going to start her life as a fashion designer.

I know that's all clear your queries and if you any more queries then you can comment it down and I will give your all answers in the comment section.

Love you all, update will take little bit time I hope that will not upset you.

Please take care and stay tuned, and also please keep supporting and help this book to reach 100k, please share this book as much as you can.

And if anyone wants to make reel about this story then they can surely do, I would be very grateful if you all do so.

It will give me immense happiness but don't forget to tag me also

Dream_writer34 that's my Instagram handle.