Chapter-19

VOTES TARGET- 70

Third person's POV

Kriti family just landed in America, to know whereabouts of their princess, who is nothing just simple, kind and naive.

Their car was already for them, Vishal, Aditi and her dad hopped in the car and went towards hotel which they booked.

They all were too much stressed and also having no information of their beloved daughter made them anxious.

They all went towards their respective rooms for rest about sometime.

Here Reyansh was sitting infront of his brother while  holding Kriti who just have panic attack.

"What happened to her?" He asked softly because his brother is his life.

"I don't know bhai, I just ask to di that what happened to her and after that it all happened." Reyansh nodded his head and made her lie down on the bed as she asleep.

"Sorry bhai, I didn't know this will happened, I just-"
Rahul started while tears in his eyes.

"Stop, it isn't your fault." Reyansh said while caressing his face and he smiled.

After Rahul hugged him because he is the most sensitive here, after their parents death, Reyansh has difficulty to handle him because of his sensitivity.

After that Reyansh phone ranged, "Boss, we have found him."

Reyansh smirked, "Ok, send me all the details of his past and present." After he hanged up.

After few seconds, his phone buzzed, indicating a message.

"Let's the game begin." He whispered and smirked.

After that Reyansh once again went towards Kriti who was wide awake and trying to stand up.

Reyansh went towards her and helped her to stand up who indicated further that she want to go washroom.

He nodded and helped her and after when she finished, he again helped her.

Rahul came in the room with the tray of food and also with a guilt smile.

He put that on the side table and held her hands, "di, I'm sorry, I never know you will have panic attack if I asked you something, please I'm sorry." A tear slipped from his eyes when Kriti suddenly hugged him and patted his back.

After that she starts writing on her phone.

"No, please don't be guilty, it's not your mistake, you make me your sister, so you are my brother too, and this always happened between siblings right." She showed him and he smiled.

Reyansh ruffled his hairs which made him groan, "Bhai, not hairs please." He complains.

"Ok, ok finish your meal fast, I specially made it for you." Rahul said while smiling sheepishly and Reyansh just raised his eyebrows, feeling jealous for the first time.

But he shook his head knowing about his brother overexcited character.

He smiled and went out to bring her medicines. He always rarely smiles but never let show anyone because for the outer world, he is cold, ruthless, and merciless mafia.

He came inside the room and hand the medicine to Kriti who made faces after seeing them but one glare from Reyansh and the medicines were in her mouth.

Rahul chuckled which made Kriti rolled her eyes on him, feeling dizzy with the impact of heaviness of medicines, she lie down with the help of Rahul.

Next morning.

Kriti family went out to search about Kriti, but first they know where they have to go.

They three entered in Aarush house, who was eating breakfast, but when he noticed them, he chocked, and fear starts engulfing him to get caught.

However, he was quick to react and didn't want to get caught.

''What a surprise, please come.'' Aarush said rather too sweetly, which made Aditi rolled her eyes.

''I didn't came here to sit and enjoy the meal, Singhania, where is my daughter?'' Kriti dad said and Aarush gulped.

All the time they were noticing his every move, ''I don't know, one night when I come inside the home from company, she was sitting here and then she writes something on her phone which made my heart broke in million pieces, when she shows me, it was written that she doesn't love me, because she loves someone else. I begged her that please don't do this with me but she went away leaving me and crushing my love.'' He again started his fake story.

But Aditi didn't buy it, she clutches the collar of Aarush, ''Don't you fucking lie with us, because I know my Kriti, she can't never do like this, and you know why? Because she had lot of dream related to this marriage, she can never betray that people who she loves." She shouted at the top of her voice while Aarush face pales.

He never knew Kriti started loving him, despite of the fact that he abuses her.

He was so sure that she will hate him, after what he do.

"I was doubting on you, when I saw the gloomy face of Kriti and also when I asked her that she loves you but she didn't reply because she don't, only she was living because she had a hope." Again she said.

"Singhania, I will not leave you if I ever got to know that this all happened because of you and this thing which you told us and feed this to your mother is totally bullshit then that day be ready to prepare your funeral." By saying Vishal dragged Aditi from him away and all the three went away from there.

Aarush sat down on the chair with a thud feeling everything slipped from his hands.

He is scared because the whole reason and the whole truth is attached with Kriti, if she will be found out by them, then I will be doomed. He thinks.

Hope, she never finds by them, and I will do everything to prove this, she is the one who leave me, not vice versa. He thought this in his mind and made a determination in his mind.

Whether he have to do anything, he will somehow find out the whereabouts of Kriti, but first he have to increase his business because in all these chaos his business was falling day by day and if this continue then the day will not be far away when his business will be falling.

He have to take help from the biggest tycoon of business that is none other than Reyansh Raijada.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all for today

Hope you like it

Do let me know your opinions.

What do you think what will happen next.

Will Aarush be successful in his plans, that is to stop them finding Kriti and take help from Reyansh.

Will Reyansh help him??

Stay tuned and take care

And happy Navratri to all of you....