Another stroy of a first kiss for her

That Unmemorable night had passed.

The annoyance did not.

When recalling the night to a wise co-worker, she agreed. That night did not count better things were yet to come. She had promised.

And we believed her! The Wise are never wrong even when They doubt!!!

So times flies like it does, end of March bring May flowers right? Or something crazy like that.

At work, she was bored. Stood up she rises. She the Accounted, had learned all the books and seeing how the money flows, away from her. Nothing new, it was Basic. When suddenly she took a note, her head rose. He entered the doorway;! The doors slid open like they always do.

He was beautiful, she had to admit, but she knew he would take no notice of her, she was beneath him. Sadly her confidance was weak, Too bad she can't see what we can.  His height impressed her not many could see her in the office when she stood up, their work place was on equal ground you see.

Clear complexion, soft brown eyes that giltter gold. Like I said He was her type, but she didn't think he was her's, clearly he belongs to another, right? However she was surronded by friends that speak the second tongue. Her friends knew what to do. This was not an accident meet-cute you see, this was years of plans in the making. but niether knew.

Friends spoke, que guapo (he's hot) she spoke aloud  (yo sé) I know. Couldn't help but notice him grinning, Oh God does he understand? Crap I'm fucked she thought. How to avoid him, she couldn't, just so you know he was the Guard Of their Works or Job (if that's what you prefer.)

she tried to hide her shyness, she was scared her cheeks flushed red, her body always against her. His intrest peaked.

She does everything that needed to be done. He can't help but notice that her presence is all around. She seems kind, and she very pretty, she won't look him in the eye but she knows! Messy bun atop her head means she that means the business.

Next week comes, and he's there again, her heart flips already. A helper found out name thur the records, cool she thought but not important information for her or so she thought. Teams formed, and another helper got his cell, slip it in her apron "Here you go, it's his number" she said sly with a wink. she tried to protest but no one was minding her.

The next day pass, she had lacked the courage to send him a text however he did not,  he texted her!
Hello it's me! From work!
She was happy she squeal maybe there was chance?

Date?

Yes.

Cheddars was nice but nerves were strong, he lovely in slinky blue, she felt like she failed the dress code but no one told her what to do! What was expected!? They keep forgeting she was no clue what to do!!!

Clearly he wanted more, so next time coffee at Ihop. He in black, his clothes showed off his muscles that were snug. Yum. More comfortable. A plan for more dates. Down with the coffee, bodies leaning towards the other, she was barely aware of the time, or the waitress who was counting down- she wanted them done to have that table for the next potential couple.

But in that moment it was just them! Wow, her luck might be turing a leaf. When they part ways, a hug! nice and soft and safe. Its been so long she forgot what physical touch could mean.

Another date, she determined to get a kiss at the end of the movie but she did fail but all was not loss so a...

Next date! Meet the pup, go for shakes and to the parks they go. Still no talk of a kiss, and all to quickly the hike was soon over, back to her park car they go, he escorted her. In his nice red car, with pup on her lap, sunset- The warning of night for them

nighttime would befall  soon it was a looming!And it would intwine them in blue with sliver, wrap around and enlighted them,

the start of a romance was this color...

The pup resting in the backseat, the engine still on, music playing in the background. The smell of spring leaving and summer sprung.  Fireflies lights glowing up and down. A longer hug.

Oh this was the magic she wanted. She desired. She knew that this was the moment but he kept his face away from her, but there bodies melted together. In warmth.

She tries to caught his glaze but he's determined not to look.
She looks up to the stars and prays for courage.
Deep breath now.

"Are you ever going to kiss me?" Her heart skipped a beat when she asked.
He turns to face her and smiles coyly " We never talked about a kiss."

She can't help but smile and laugh a sweet song
"Well I'm asking for one now." And before she knew it his lips meet hers.

It was a kind kiss, but their teeth did bump once or twice (remember much of this was new for her) tho he did not mind, when each time their teeth would met she said sorry with a laugh but all he did was kept kissing her for more.
He spun her around never letting go.
Ahh this was the memory of a kiss that should've been her first.

And the magic live on and on, finally on the right path or so it seems.
The end