Part 24

I woke up, groggy and strange feeling. I felt like I was hungover or something. I went to stretch but immediately was stopped.

And as I began to awake. 
I discovered, My situation.

I was laid down still but the weight and my centre of gravity knew I was against a wall or something my feet were close to the floor clearly whatever I lay in had been wedged semi-upright, My bare feet against cold splintery wood, My whole body against wood too, everywhere around me was wood,  a box no bigger than a coffin the only light from a glass window placed in front of my face, given the size of the space I could barely move, but even so, my ankles tried together as were my wrists, nothing but darkness beyond the glass.

I began to gasp, to whine in my fear and panic attempting to move to free myself but there was no use the box obviously locked so I was unable to push it open.

"HELP! HHHEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPP! SOMEBODY! PLEASE!" I Cried and screamed with every breath I had, breaking my voice slightly in the process, my hands getting bloody and bruised from my attempts to open the box I lay in.

I heard a door which only made my screams louder in the hope someone heard me. 

Light came on the flicker of flames lighting this old stone room likely a basement or cellar of sometimes 

"Please! Please help me!" I Begged, "Please somebody!"

the light came closer the candle pressed against the glass for a moment as I heard the unmistakable sound of a key in a lock. the door opened.

It was martin he moved back taking the candlestick with him I tried to move but I was still tired inside the box that was indeed a coffin, and I noticed he wasn't the only one there.

Thomas loomed at the end of the room. In thick black riding boots, Red leather trousers, a black silk shirt half undone, his usual chain around his neck, a glass of dark red wine in his hand. 

"For the record," he says "I didn't want this to go this way" he says