Part 57

I smiled widely, as I laid my bed tucked up tightly with the sheets and blankets around me tightly my head on thomas' chest as he sat reading his book I nuzzled close to his soft cotton shirt "you cosy down there darling?" He Cooes stroking my hair
"Very cosy" I smiled giving him a kiss where I rested my head "I'm finding all the cosy spots" I giggled
"All my cosy spots? For you to snuggle"
"I have to find all the little places"
"Awww your so sweet." He Cooes "you find all your cosy spots" he smiled kissing my head
"Thomas?"
"Yes my darling?" He Cooes
"When are we going to get married?"
"Oh? Well you wanna talk it all out today y/n?"
"I would like to yes"
"Alright, well first things first. In order for us to be properly engaged you need something don't you?" He smiled taking my hand giving me a little kiss "so, would you like a suprise ring or a ring you know about?"
"How so?"
"We you know we want to be engaged so is me planning a whole suprise romantic day really necessary or can I just give you it?"
"Well, not really I'd like just being given it" I smiled 
"Really? Alright then darling' he cooed giving my head a kiss "how about the ring? Anything specific you'd like?"
"I don't know,"
"Come on y/n, anything at all any type of stone? Any shape? Anything at all?"
"I don't know, I like the ones that have little skirts"
"Ohh alright, good to know"
"What about our wedding?"
"Well on the grounds would be nice"
"On the grounds? Where abouts?"
"Perhaps close to the greenhouse with all the flowers"
"See that'd be beautiful"
"Or perhaps in the autumn with a nice thick layer of firey orange leaves"
"Oohhh I do like that" he smiled "what about your dress?"
"Secret"
"See alright darling. What about me you want me in a special suit or?'
"I don't know I have to think a little'
'"I was thinking... It might sound s little crazy but, why wait for your process?"
"What?"
"Well all the family will be there for our wedding anyway, no point them all leaving for a couple of weeks to come back for your process"
"So process right after we get married?'
"Yeah after the ceremony, and before the party, and so that we can spend our wedding night bonded together?"
"That does sound romantic and practical. Yeah well do that"
"Really? Your happy with that?'
"of course big party" I smiled
"I love you so much my darling' he Cooes giving me some kisses "infact... It's a pleasant day"
"It's rainy and miserable Thomas"
"Well I think it's perfect. If you like we can go into town and you can pick out your ring?"
"You mean it?"
"Of course I do"
"Yay!' I smiled jumping out of bed to get into a nicer dress and put a brush thought my hair quickly grabbing my bag and my jacket standing by the door ready to go and he hadn't even moved in that time "I'm ready"
"Your really that excited?"
"Let's go!"
"Okay just let me-"
"Let's go Thomas!" I whined grabbing his arm to jank him out of bed
"Okay okay." He laughed giving my head a kiss "let me put som shoes on and get an umbrella for us, then we'll go"