Part 54

Once we arrived I parked up and grabbed my stuff a little nervous to wake him as he has fallen asleep during the journey.

"Thomas?"

"Hum? Oh. We there?"

"Yes we are."

"Ah. Sorry darling" he yawns climbing out and having a stretch "how long was I asleep?"

"About three hours?"

"Oh. That explains why I'm so hungry." 

"Come on then we'll get take out"

"Take out? That where we snipe someone?" 

"No Thomas just. Just come"

"Isn't it usually me telling you that darling"

"Shut up and walk Thomas or this is going to be a very long eternity for you." I told him hurrying up to my apartment and he followed behind me trying not to get lost, I opened it up seeing the pile of post on the floor and the general state I left the place in. I let him inside and shut the door up a little nervous as he looked around the place "so…"

"This is your apartment?"

"Yes."

"This is where you loved before we met?"

"Yes."

"... I like it."

"You do?"

"Yeah. It's cosy. Very you my darling" he smiled giving my cheek a kiss "this the only bed?"

"Yep"

"Why is it in the living room?"

"It's a studio apartment Thomas there like that"

"I see. The bathroom has a wall right?"

"Wall but no door."

"How much rent do you pay?"

"23."

"That's kinda-"

"Thousand"

"Excuse me?"

"23,000 per two months" 

"....... You - you don't even have a fireplace!"

"I know"

"Oh my darling" he Cooes hugging me tightly giving me a million kisses "when we get home I will let.you decorate and renovate however you want"

"Really?'

"Yes. You need it after living in this."

"Thank you" I smiled taking our stuff to the bedroom and immediately he came and laid in the bed 

"I already miss home"

"Aww my apartment that bad?"

"No. I'll get use to it" he laughed pulling me into bed with him "besides I have you to keep me cosy" he smiled giving me a kiss "also you haven't been here since before the wedding have you?"

"No."

"Yeah. Just… vampire senses. And I'm telling you. A throwaway that whole fridge nothing can be saved. B your gonna wanna rewash that laundry. And C… I think your bathroom has mold. Or damp" 

"Oh. Thank you"

"Your welcome." He smiled "also did you have any… smutty little toys?"

"I might have' I blushed 

"Yeah I know where they are too then"

"How?"

"Vampire senses."

"Or you being a pervert"

"You are the first girlfriend I've done anything physical with in over six hundred years give me some credit for being a horny little bastard." 

"No" I giggled giving him a kiss