Episode 10

Y/N's POV

I was trying to tease him about the dresses but my teasing expression changed into a shocked one when he turned to look at me with teary eyes.

Jungkook:Please don't tell anyone about this. I know I shouldn't be liking these when I'm a boy but I just can't help it.

He said as his voice began to crack and tears began to pour out his eyes.

Jungkook:I won't do this ever again, just please don't tell anyone about this.

Y/N:Jungkook I-

Before I could say anything, he rushed out of the store. I tried to follow him but he had disappeared among all the crowd. I grabbed my forehead in frustration.

Next Day

I looked for Jungkook in the school but it appeared that he didn't turn up today. He must be really upset after yesterday. I have never seen him in such a vulnerable state. Maybe I shouldn't have approached him. I need to talk to him and apologise for my behaviour. After the school was over I went to his house. I rang the bell a few times. A woman in her late thirtys opened the door. I bowed to her.

Y/N:Good afternoon ma'am, may I speak to Jungkook? I am a friend of his.

I guess you could say that.

Mrs. Jeon:I did'nt know Jungkook had other friends apart from Jimin and Taehyung.

Y/N:That's because we recently became friends.

Mrs. Jeon:Is that so! That's amazing! But I'm afraid dear, Jungkook has gone out to run a few errands for me. He'll be here soon so why don't you come inside.

Y/N:Sure, thank you.

Mrs. Jeon:No problem.

She smiled as I entered the house. It had a cozy vibe and it was full of art pieces and paintings. She led me to the couch as I passed by a wall full of family photos. I couldn't help but notice how cute baby Jungkook was. He is still pretty cute to be honest. I took a seat at the couch as she brought a few snacks for me. We began chatting while munching on them.

Mrs. Jeon:I thought it would be hard to raise a child all by myself after my husband died but Jungkook has always been a good boy. He has never once troubled me or made me feel like I wasn't loving him enough. I'm really proud of my child.

I smiled at her in acknowledgement. Suddenly I heard a bang. Both of us turned towards the sound and there was Jungkook, standing in the hallway as he stared at me with a horrified look. It kinda pains me when he looks at me like that. His mother ignored his expression as she approached him.

Mrs. Jeon:You're here Kookie! Y/N was starting to get bored waiting for you.

Jungkook:What are you doing here?

He ignored his mom as he spoke to me.

Y/N:I needed to have a talk with you...in private. Can we?

I asked, nervously clenching my fists. After a while he nodded as he went out the house. I followed after him to the back of his house. He sat down on the grass as I sat beside him. We both sat there in silence.

Y/N:I'm really sorry for my behaviour yesterday Kook. I shouldn't have intervened on your private time.

He kept quiet and listened to me.

Y/N:You don't have to worry about me ratting you out to everyone. Your secret is safe with me and believe me, there is nothing to be ashamed of. There is no rule that says that boys can't wear dresses or make up. There is no rule that says that boys can't like feminine things, so don't be ashamed of what you like.