𝑱𝒐𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒆

Eleven

-
OH MY MORPHEUS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 1K READS ♥️
-

Morpheus and I followed Johanna inside in our dream form. We got there in time as she and her companion whom she called 'Ric the Vic' stopped to chat in front of a door when a shout was heard inside the room.

Apparently, Johanna was called to perform an exorcism on a Princess whom her friend claims to be possessed.

The reason for such an assumption was that the Princess wished to be wed to her boyfriend immediately and by none other than Ric.

With the Princess's rash decision and her wish not to inform her family or anyone else about the wedding, she was declared possessed.

I knew then that what we were about to witness was going to be interesting.

"Where is she?" Johanna sounded like she had no other choice but to agree with her friend.

"Thank you," Ric replied, delighted. "She's in my office." She handed Johanna a book. "You're gonna need the Rituale Romanium."

Johanna accepted the book. "I can't just barge in spouting Latin at her. Has she been restrained or is that why she sounds like that?" She said as a scream was heard from the room behind the closed doors.

"She sounds like that 'cause she's possessed by a fucking demon."

Johanna sighed. "Can we at least drug her first? Get her drunk, tie her up a little bit?"

Ric looked quite shocked. "She's British Royalty."

"They love that shit." Johanna reasoned.

I chuckled. "I think I'm going to like this Constantine."

"Any other ideas?" Ric asked.

"Yeah," Johanna nodded. "Take your top off."

We followed her when she entered the room after changing tops with Ric. Morpheus opened the door for me and guided me on one side as if I'm not capable of doing that on my own.

I find it rather sweet so instead of calling him out or making fun of him for it, I just allowed him to do as he wished.

While Johanna headed to the middle, Morpheus and I settled on one side.

Johanna, who was acting as the officiant for that whisked and undisclosed marriage, began. "Do you, Princess, take this-"

The tall princess, with short blonde hair, said, "I do." She was wearing a long, elegantly looking white dress, fit for the occasion which was apparently unplanned.

The dark-skinned bloke with black buzz cut fade hair clad in semi-formal clothing, replied, "Wait, babe, are you absolutely sure you wanna do this?"

The Princess turned to him. "I said 'I do' because I do, Kevin."

"No, I mean, you sure you don't want a big royal-wedding-of-the-century type wedding? With the queen and photographers and stuff?" Kevin asked.

"I just want you."

Johanna was watching them with an expression depicting her hilarity.

I probably look the same, finding this whole set-up quite stupidly sweet. Morpheus contradicts, though. He was just looking at them blankly as he stood close next to me with his arms crossed over his chest.

The Princess turned to Johanna. "Get on with it, please."

"Do you, Kevin, take-"

The princess was seen gripping Kevin's hand tight, making it seem as if she'd crush his bone using her hand.