18

"Why are you sending me?" Jungkook whined right outside the bedroom door.

"We are older than you, it has privileges."

Jungkook groaned, "Yoongi, that's not fair, me being younger than you two won't stop them from murdering me. They are scary."

"Take Sooie with you, Jimin would never hurt you if you are holding his daughter and he can get Jin out of bed."

"Fine," the Beta huffed, "but if I die I'm haunting all of your asses." Kook faced the door taking a deep breath, he opened it slowly. "Umm, guys, the pizza is here if you want to come eat. If not that's okay too, take your time." He chuckled lightly and full of nerves.

"Should we spare him Min?" The oldest Beta sighed.

Jimin rolled over, looking at Kook before grinning and reaching out for Sooie, "he brought my Princess to me so he can live for another day." Jk visibly relaxed making both of the wolves on the bed giggle. They ate and then headed home so they could get the pups to bed. "Do you think Jin will be okay Yoongi?"

They were whispering since the pups were fast asleep between them, "he's really strong. I think with time and help of his friends he can get over everything and come out way stronger on the other side."

Jimin walked his fingers down Yoongi's chest, "want to go to the bathroom?"

The Alpha chuckled, "you seriously are insatiable aren't you?"

He leaned over, nipping at Yoongi's jaw, "it's not my fault that my mate is amazing."

"Well my ass hurts, but I'd love to taste you, everywhere if you'd let me?" Yoongi could tell by how Jimin's scent spiked in interest and arousal that he was interested. They crashed into the bathroom as quietly as they could manage, their tongues exploring each other's mouths as they muffled each other's groans. "If you don't like it, tell me to stop and I will, immediately, you know that right?"

"I know Yoongi, I trust you." This time it was Jimin that pushed over the counter naked, "I'm going to eat you out until you cum and then, I going to suck your cock until you cum again. Then we are going to go to sleep so in the morning I can have your cock inside me before our pups wake up."

Jimin started to purr, his hole already dripping with slick. "Stop staring at me," he whined, "it's embarrassing Alpha."

"Sorry Baby, it's just the pretties hole I've ever seen." His tongue darted out, licking a fat stripe up and down his hole, groaning at the deliciousness. "Fuck, this is the best dessert I've ever tasted in my life, I never want to stop."

The Omega whined, pushing his ass back towards his Alpha, wanting to get closer to that amazing feeling. "More," he moaned, "please."

"Don't worry Baby, can, can I put my tongue inside?" Jimin flinched, recoiling a bit, but feeling his Alphas hands on his hips grounded him, "I do, I'm just nervous."

"What would make it easier for you?" He pulled back, his fingers going under his Omega's chin to get him to look at the Alpha. "I think you will really enjoy this, but I don't want to stress you out at all. So what will make this better for you?"

Jimin bit his lip, his eyes fluttering around. "At the rut hotel, I was always on my hands and knees or looking away from the Alpha. I, I think that if I could see what you were doing, I, I might feel safer."

Now Yoongi was beating himself up. He knew what Jimin had been through and yet he acted just like an Alpha, throwing him against the counter and making him uncomfortable. "Of course, give me just a second to grab something." Two minutes later he was dragging a comforter in with two pillows from the linen closet. "Tomorrow we are cleaning out the guest room, I'm getting too old to engage in these acts outside of a bed," he grumbled as he made a nice little palette on the floor.

"Okay old man," Jimin snarked as he laid down on his back on top of the blanket. Yoongi fussed making sure that the pillow was under Jimin's head, once he was comfortable he motioned for Jimin to lift his hips so he could place another one underneath him. "What's that for?"

"Old man?" Yoongi mumbled as he pointed towards himself, "this makes it easier for me."

"Oh," Jimin whispered.

The Alpha's hands ran up and down Jimin's thighs, "relax Baby, this is going to make you feel good, I promise." He could see his Omega relax bit by bit as he kissed up and down his legs, "ready?"

"Yeah," he breathed out in a sigh. "I'm ready, I love you."

"And I love you too." He settled himself in between his Omega's legs, shuffling closer to his scent. He nuzzled against his scent gland on his inner thigh. Just breathing him in, his slick was leaking steadily and Yoongi wouldn't be able to hold himself out much longer. His nose was leading the way, as it rubbed slightly on Jimin's skin getting closer to the sweet smell. 

Yoongi groaned when he tasted him, it was sweeter this time because he wasn't full of anxiety. He licked and sucked at the rim, leaving little nibbles around it. He wouldn't enter him until Jimin was begging for it, and it didn't take him long. His hands reaching down to grab at Yoongi's hair, pulling him closer to him. As if the Alpha was too far away vs right against him already. "Please, Alpha."

Yoongi pulled back, just enough so he could speak. "please what Baby? You gotta tell your Alpha what you want?" Jimin whined, tugging Yoongi closer. He was giving nonverbal clues, but that wasn't going to work. "I need words Baby, tell Alpha exactly what you want him to do to you and he'll do it."

Another loud whine left the Omega's lips, "I want your tongue inside me, please Yoongi."

He didn't even bother answering him, he just drove in full force. His tongue pushed its way past the tight pink muscle, Jimin's rim clenching around it. Both of them groaning, one at the taste and the other at the pleasure. Yoongi lapped at it, pulling out as much of the deliciousness as he could scoop out, fucking his tongue in and out. "Alpha, more, please."

"I don't have more Omega, you are getting all of my tongue."

"Empty," he whined, his body moving like he was trying to throw a tantrum but was stopping himself.

"Do you want my fingers?" This would be a major test if Jimin says yes.

Jimin made a distressed call, Yoongi's Alpha immediately at attention. He pulled back and hovered over Jimin, "Baby, what's wrong what did I do?" The poor Omega was sobbing, "Jimin I'm so sorry. I, I won't touch you again I promise. You can still fuck me if you want and if you don't that's fine. Please don't hate me, I love you so much."

"I," hiccup, "don't," sniffle, "hate," sob, "you."

"Why are you crying, tell me what I did?"

Jimin made grabby hands pulling Yoongi down on top of him like the best weighted blanket in the world, the Alpha's scent calming him down so quickly. "You are just so nice and caring. I want more, Yoongi I want to have sex with you, take your knot. I'm just scared, scared I'll open my eyes and be back there. But I want you and more so badly."

"So you weren't upset I asked about fingering you?"

He shook his head back and forth quickly, "no I'm upset at myself. I wanted it."

"I have another idea, if you want to try it?" Jimin whispered a soft please against Yoongi's neck. "I'm going to finger you, with only one finger. But I'm going to stay right here, you can keep your face in my neck, but I want you to keep your eyes open the entire time. I know my scent will help, but I need you to use your eyes as confirmation too. Can you do that for me?"