28

When they walked out into the living room Tae tried to jump up but he was being held down by Hobi, "they are here, you can let me go now."

"And why is he holding you down?"

"Kook is in the kitchen with the cupcakes, he tried sneaking in there one too many times that Kook is literally posted in front of the fridge like some sort of secret service agent and Hobi is physically restraining the cheeky Omega that tried flirting with Kook, much to all of our amusement since it was such an epic failure."

"IT WAS NOT," Tae yelled.

"IT WAS TOO," Kook yelled back from the kitchen.

"Oh, okay. Got it," Yoongi mumbled as he looked at Jimin, "you ready to party baby?"

"Party Party yeah," Kook yelled again, "can I come into the out now?"

"I hate that I get that reference," Joon grumbled.

Jimin started to giggle, his sweet musical giggle that fills Yoongi with so much love. It got everyone going, especially the pups. They had no idea why everyone was so happy, but they were just glad to be a part of it. "Let's get this party started."

Tae picked Hobi up, making the Alpha yelp and cling to Tae so he didn't fall, everyone could hear him chanting don't drop me over and over. "Great, cupcakes first. We already fed the pups so you can't use that excuse."

"But we haven't eaten," Jimin complained "and these pups are so hungry". He knew that was about the only thing that would snap Tae out of it. There's no way an Omega would ever let another Omega, especially a pregnant one go hungry. It was too ingrained in their instincts. 

"Oh shit," Tae promptly dropped Hobi right on his ass, which caused him to almost cuss before switching it to a pup friendly word. Tae ran straight towards Jimin, grabbing his hand and dragging him into the kitchen where he was promptly sat down in a chair as Tae buzzed around the kitchen making a plate for him.

"Seriously that's all it took? A hungry Jimin," Joon mused as he watched his little brother stress about if it was enough food or not.

Once Jimin was promptly fed, Tae went back to bouncing in place. "I seriously feel like I'm going to explode if we don't find out soon. I need to know what colors to buy, we have to start on the nursery soon."

Jimin leaned over to his Alpha, "let's just do it. I'm sure the pups will love the cake and I honestly want to know too."

Yoongi nipped his ear, "you just want to eat sweets."

"Well that's definitely not a deterrent." 

They got the pups and placed them back in their seats, Kook brought the two special cupcakes over to them and handed them over to their parents. While Jin passed out the normal ones. Jimin handed Sooie hers and Yoongi handed Wonie his. Sooie looked at hers and didn't touch it, but Wonie wasted no time in basically destroying it. It wasn't long before pink candies spilled out as well as pink icing. 

"Oh my God, another princess," Tae cried. He turned to look at Sooie, "come on Princess, I'm dying here."

But Sooie poked it and then would lick her finger. She didn't like getting dirty, "hand her one of her forks. She's not going to smash it, after her birthday I think she got traumatized at how dirty she was." And Jimin was right, as soon as she had a fork she went after it. It was messy but she was clean. After about five minutes of her basically just eating the icing, she finally made her way through it and soon blue candies and icing spilled out and Jimin was in full tears. "One of each Alpha, we're having one of each again."

"We sure are Baby, but after this I might get snipped because four pups is a lot."

"Hey," Jimin grunted all annoyed, "you told the Dr that it was my choice and that you'd give me as many pups as I wanted." His arms were crossed.

"You are right, I promise to keep you pupped if that's what you want."

Tae and Jin cheered while internally Yoongi was freaking out. That's so many books he's going to have to write because he'll be damned if Jimin works. One he'll never get any writing done and two he missed so much when they were stolen from him that he'd never do that to him.

When the party was cleaned up and they laid in bed together, Yoongi was deliriously happy. He's having a boy and a girl, he'll get to experience what it's like to have a newborn. Sooie was around month old they think, he wanted to deal with those tar diapers he's heard about, and them getting up with them every two hours. Yes, he got up a lot with the babies, but it wasn't always to feed them. It was more to hold and comfort them, which he never thought he'd be able to do since he wasn't their biological Alpha parent.

Most pups don't like Alpha scents that aren't their parents, but they've always been drawn to Yoongi's, just proving how he and Jimin are fated. How the universe was doing everything to draw them together. He wanted to propose now that the party was over, it'll give Tae and Jin something to focus on and leave Jimin to be able to calmly decorate the nursery without the pressure of those two buzzing around him.

But how to do it? He wants to slide it on his finger while he's sleeping and then when he wakes up and notices it, he'll get down on one knee and ask him. But he can't do it right now, Jimin wakes up too many times for that to work. As soon as he reaches for Yoongi's cock he'll notice it and that just won't work. So nap time, with a plan set in mind he fell asleep with a smile on his face.

The next day was a scramble, Jimin had woken Yoongi up three times last night. Once because he was horny and twice because he was hungry. One of those wake up snacks required Yoongi to leave the house at 4 am to drive to the store. But he wouldn't complain, like ever. He was happy to do this, to experience this, even if he was really fucking tired. Once he got the pups down for a nap, he laid their shirts out that they were going to wear and then he went to find his Omega. "Baby, let's take a nap. I'm exhausted from last night."

Jimin pouted, "I'm sorry. I know I'm terrible right now and I want to thank you for being so amazing with me."

"Jimin," he whispered with so much love coating his voice as he pulled the Omega into his embrace, "I would do anything for you, I hope you know that. I love you so much that there's literally nothing you could ask of me that I wouldn't do and happily."

"Oh really?" He mocked, "so if I want you to fuck me dumb, fuck me so hard that I can't remember anything other than your name and Alpha you'd do it?"

"It wouldn't be the first time Baby, you know that. Is that what you want right now?"

"Naw, I'm tired. Like I got woken up 5 times last night."

Yoongi jolted a bit, "5, you only woke me up 3 times. Why didn't you wake me up the other two? Baby I told you that I was there, for anything."

"And that's sweet Alpha, but the other two times I was just peeing. I can still handle that part on my own. Maybe when I'm bigger I'll need your help, but we aren't quite there yet."

That made him feel better, he never wanted Jimin to feel like he didn't have support.

Jimin smiled at his Alpha, something was up. He knew it wasn't anything bad, but his Alpha is up to something and he's not quite sure what.