19

Once Yoongi felt Jimin nod against his neck, he ran his hand down the Omega's torso down to his hole. He did the same as Jimin did to him that first time, he ran the pad of his finger in a circle over the rim for a bit, then he slowly dip the tip of his finger in and out. When Jimin began pushing back down onto the finger, Yoongi pushed it in further making the Omega sigh and hum happily.

He didn't move, once his finger was all the way in he held it there letting Jimin adjust to it. There was enough slick that he could probably easily put three fingers in with little resistance. He wanted to kiss his Omega's mating mark but he was afraid to move away too much from where Jimin had his face at. "Can I kiss you?"

"Please," he breathed out. So he pulled back, looking into Jimin's eyes making sure he was there and wanting this. The kiss was slow, tentative. Sharing their love for each other, "move, please Alpha."

So he did, he'd never deny his Omega. His finger started to move in and out slowly, scraping the walls inside making Jimin's toes curl. "Keep your eyes on me, I'm going to suck your cock now. If you want more of anything, just tell me and I'll give it to you. But do not close your eyes."

"Yes Alpha," he purred.

Yoongi smirked, "such a good Omega you are for me." He kissed his way down Jimin's perfect body, kissing all of the stretch marks that gave them their perfect pups. Once his tongue tasted Jimin's pre cum he moaned and immediately swallowed the entire cock down to the hilt. His right hand was between his Omega's cheeks, finger moving in and out and the other was rubbing up and down Jimin's side.

"Alpha," Jimin gasped, one of his hands reaching out for something. Yoongi lifted his hand up, fingers intertwining with each other. Jimin pulled the Alpha's hand up, his nose going to Yoongi's wrist immediately as he purred out a thank you.

It made the Alpha in him puff up in pride, his Omega needed his scent, it grounded him and made him feel safe. He looked up, Jimin's eyes on him as he tongued at Jimin's slit. "I want you to cum for me so I can drink it all down, can you do that for me?"

Jimin hummed, nodding his head as he licked at Yoongi's scent gland. Drinking Jimin's slick was like eating an entire chocolate cake, but drinking Jimin's cum was like eating a meal when you were starving. His Alpha was so satisfied at the look of pleasure on his Omega's face and the happy and satisfied scents rolling off of him. He didn't even care about getting off, because this right there was everything. "Ready for bed Baby?"

His poor Omega was so fucked out he couldn't even move, he just wiggled on the blanket and purred. So Yoongi got him dressed again and carried him back to the bed. And the next morning, Yoongi kept his promise of riding Jimin in the closet until they both came. He didn't understand why his Alpha was so okay with this, but there was something so comforting about having his Omega's scent inside him that just sated him.

They remained this way, pleasing each other every single day, most days multiple times a day. The day that the results came back that Jimin was indeed the biological parent of Sooie and Wonie, Jimin all but attacked Yoongi in a sex-crazed fury and Yoongi walked with a limp the entire next day because he got fucked so many times.

Jimin was more comfortable with Yoongi, he no longer flinched whenever Yoongi did anything. The Alpha still reassured him, and made sure that the Omega always had his eyes on him. That he was never faced away from Yoongi so he didn't trigger any memories. "Baby, we need to talk."

The Omega pouted, "that sounds bad Yoongi, don't do that to me."

"It's not bad, it's just. When you were gone my rut was due but it didn't come. I think like yours my Alpha just refused. Then you came home and were traumatized so again I think my Alpha was protecting you, but now that we are doing more things, I can feel it coming. I know that you aren't ready for that yet so if you want I can go stay at a normal hotel."

Jimin pouted even more, "but we've been doing things together. I, you can knot my hands and mouth. I can still fuck you."

"I want that Baby because Lord knows if I leave my Alpha will probably pitch a massive fit. I know that I won't hurt you, I know that, but I'm worried that it might not be enough."

Jimin crawled across the living room, going to sit in the Alpha's lap while the pups were playing with toys behind him, "what if it's like with mine, with the pups here it wasn't as strong? Maybe then it'll be enough."

"I'm willing to try if you are Baby, I just don't want you scared by my pheromones. The last time you were around an Alpha in rut wasn't good for you."

"Yoongi," he sighed, "I've never had a good experience with an Alpha in rut. So I'm excited to fix those memories and replace them with better ones. I'm in this with you, forever. I wanted your knot during my heat but I wasn't ready and your Alpha knew that, I think he still knows that. I'll be safe."

They kept their communication level up, Yoongi would rather suffer a thousand deaths than ever make his Omega suffer. They also started getting the pups used to being in their own room, it was hell, but after they made a nest in their beds they finally started staying asleep throughout the night. 

So when his rut hit in the middle of the night, he was completely thankful that the pups weren't there. But his Omega was fast asleep, so he got up and went to the shower, not wanting to wake Jimin up. As soon as the water started to rush down his body he felt arms wrap around him from the back, two small hands gripping his cock. "Fuck Baby, I didn't mean to wake you up."

"Could smell you," he mumbled as he nosed at Yoongi's neck, his arousal scent was stronger than Yoongi's rut scent. "Fuck Alpha," he whined, "you smell so good."

He could already feel his knot growing, "close," he whimpered. Jimin grabbed his hand and brought it to his cock while his hands slid down and held the knot tightly. Yoongi took the hint, his hand moving to bring him to release since Jimin had a hold of his knot.

Yoongi came, painting the wall in front of him with his release. His vision going white as Jimin pulsed on his knot much like his ass would during an orgasm. He wondered for a brief second if he's done this before or if it was just instinctual. 

His body went a bit limp, leaning back into Jimin. "Thank you Baby, are you going to be able to hold it until it goes down."

He felt Jimin nod against his neck as his tongue darted out so he could suck on the mating bite. Yoongi shuttered a bit, the overwhelming feeling of love and acceptance washing over him. Making him feel safe and desired. "I love you Omega, thank you for being my mate."

"Love you more Alpha," he purred before going back to marking up his Alpha.

"You are hard Baby, do you want me to take care of that when my knot goes down?"

Jimin shook his head, "I'll need my strength to keep up with you later. I have a feeling that you are going to be worse than I was." He got up on his tippy toes, nipping at Yoongi's ear, "next time, why don't you use my thighs? They are constantly covered in slick around you anyway and it's even worse with how you smell. I bet they would be tight, a nice place for your knot. I wouldn't even have to be awake, you could just use me."