14

"I wanted to wait for your heat to have you, even dry you are the best fuck I've ever had. You are so pliant, the way you lay there and take whatever I give. Such a glorious little cock sleeve, a nice hole for me to fuck."

Jimin hated this man with every fiber of his being, but he wanted to keep his pups safe. He'd do anything to keep his pups safe, but his Omega refuses to let him go into heat. He knows it's dangerous, that he's not safe. He wants Yoongi, both of them do. There was a loud crash and some screaming. Jimin let out a distress call. One that no Alpha within hearing distance can ignore. He just hopes that the Alpha that shows up is a good one.

"That was Jimin, he's here," Yoongi yelled before he took off running with Jin hot on his trail. Yoongi burst into the room and wanted to cry. Jimin looked so weak, he had bruises all over his exposed body. There was an Alpha hovering over him and Yoongi growled. He grabbed the man by the shoulders and threw him across the room.

In hindsight throwing an Alpha and then immediately ignoring him is a stupid rookie move, but his Omega was in distress and he could smell the hints of his heat. He got Jimin untied, wrapping a sheet around him before lifting him up. Jin was on top of the other Alpha, punching him and yelling at him that he'd never let him hurt anyone ever again.

The Alpha's face was practically unrecognizable and Jin wasn't stopping. Kook rushed in and made a choking sound, "Jin, stop, you have to stop."

"I can't Kook, he'll just do it again. We'll never be safe." He was still hitting the man as hard as he could as the man lay there limp, making no noise.

"It's over Jin, he's dead. You saved Jimin, both of you are safe."

The Beta's last punch stopped mid-air, his eyes turning to look at Kook, both of them tearful, "it's over? It's really over?"

"It is, and I need you to go with Joon and Hobi. I'm going to protect you, I promise, but I need you to leave here. Can you do that for me?"

Joon walked over, picking Jin up as the Beta went limp in his arms, "I've got him, come to my apartment when you are done. I'll have him there, I don't want him alone."

"I don't either, keep him safe. Get him cleaned up, I'll be there as soon as I can."

Yoongi got Jimin into the backseat, still in his lap while Joon got in next to them with Jin in his. Thankfully Hobi was there to drive. They dropped Jimin and Yoongi off first, Tae had already left with the pups. Hobi told him to bring them to his place and they could watch them until Jimin was better.

"Yoongi, my heat."

"I know baby, I can smell it. What do you need? What do you want me to do?"

Jimin was panting, "hot, I'm so hot."

He got them to the bathroom, getting Jimin into the tub. "I'm going to get you some food and water. You will eat and drink everything, no arguments okay?"

The Omega didn't even fight, he just leaned against the side of the tub and closed his eyes. Yoongi took off to the kitchen, grabbing calorie-dense protein bars and several sports drinks. Jimin ate everything and drank two bottles without complaint, he also took the painkillers Yoongi gave him with no fuss. 

He cleaned Jimin up as quickly as he could. Then brought him to their nest, the nest that no longer smelled like Jimin at all. As soon as Jimin's back touched the nest, his instincts kicked in. He started to fret, scenting the items and pushing them around. He turned to Yoongi pulling at his shirt, "more, need more."

The Alpha gave him a shirt and then went to collect the laundry basket, he handed Jimin all the softest items he could find that smelled like him. Then he pulled out a pj set, putting the pants on him and pulling the shirt over Jimin's head. The Omega didn't like that, until he shoved his nose into the collar and smelled the Alpha's scent on it.

It took about an hour and most of Yoongi's dirty clothes before Jimin was satisfied. He shoved his face into the nest, his ass in the air as he purred. He was wet, soaking wet. But Yoongi wasn't going to touch him. They'd talked about this, how Jimin wasn't ready. "He drugged me, wanted to induce my heat. But it never worked, my Omega knew it wasn't safe. I'm not, I can't yet. But please don't leave me."

"Ssh baby, I'm here. I'll bring you food and water. I'll make sure you shower and I'll clean any mess you have. If you want to hold me and us to scent each other the entire time, I'll do that. Whatever you need, I'm here."

"My babies?"

"They are with Tae, he'll bring them back as soon as your heat breaks."

"Tomorrow," he mumbled, "please, even just for a minute can I see them tomorrow?"

Yoongi's heart was breaking, he never wanted to see Jimin like this. "I told you anything you needed."

So Yoongi held his Omega while he squirmed all over him, he let himself be used in whatever way Jimin needed. Jimin never wanted anything inside him, it's not surprising with what he's been through. It was easy to see how frustrated he was getting. After the third time of riding Yoongi's thigh he fell down onto his chest, "it's not enough," he whined.

"Baby are you lucid?" Jimin hummed, looking up to face the Alpha. "I have an idea, you can say no and I'll never bring it up again. But why don't you fuck me?"

Jimin jerked back, sitting up on Yoongi's thigh. "You want me to fuck you? I've, I've never done that before."

Yoongi snorted, "good, neither have I. But I'm willing to try if you are. If it doesn't help, hey we have a funny story to tell each other for years. If it does, then yay."

"Do you have lube?"

The Alpha blushed, "I do not, I've never needed it before," he bit his lip a bit, "but you could use your slick, I. Fuck this is going to sound dumb, but my dumb Alpha brain likes the idea of your scent inside me."

Now Jimin was biting his lip, "can I prep you?"

Yoongi nodded his head once, not something he ever thought he'd be doing. He's never even been with a man before, let alone been on the receiving end. But this is his fated mate, and he'll do anything to help him through his trauma. Jimin's hand went behind him as he scooped up slick, Yoongi reached down and grabbed his thighs, pulling them towards his chest to expose himself in ways he never thought were possible.

The pad of one finger ran over his rim, "I'm not sure what to do, they never prepped me and I never wanted to touch myself either."

He reached out to squeeze his hand, "hey, I'm not sure what to do either. But I think you just push it in and wiggle it around." He was trying to ease the tension and it worked, Jimin smiled before focusing on his task. His finger swirling around in a circle, before slowly pushing in. Yoongi grunted but told Jimin to keep going when he tried to stop. He slowly pushed and pulled it out, lightly scraping against the walls.

After ten minutes he encouraged him to use another one. It was a tight fit since nothing has EVER been up there before. And Yoongi was surprised that his Alpha was quiet. He thought he might have to fight him about this and he's not. The only thing that makes sense is because it's Jimin. His Alpha would let him Omega do anything to make him happy.