27

"You guys ready? Ohh breakfast," the Beta chirped as he skipped over towards the counter where all the food was laid out, "these look yummy," as he reached out to grab one of the sushi rolls only to get smacked by Jin. "Jinnie," he whined, "that hurt."

"You are a damn cop, there's no way me smacking your hand hurt. Those are for the party, I was about to put them in the fridge. Here eat this and quickly, you have to go to the appointment with them." Jk pouted but nodded his head as he accepted the plate and began to scarf it down.

"Okay, now are you ready?" His cheeks were still stuffed with food.

"We've been ready, it's you we were waiting on," Yoongi scoffs. "Let's go pup."

"Not a pup," the Beta whined.

"Sound like one when you whine like that," Tae mumbled under his breath as he was putting up the last streamer.

"I do not!" Jk was so appalled, "you two whine more than the actual pups do," he accused as he was pointing towards the two Omegas in the room. 

Jimin didn't care, he just shrugged, "I fully embrace being babied and I have two pups in me. So it's whatever."

Tae didn't like it however, he went straight into his I'm a strong independent Omega that don't need no man. He didn't look like he was going to stop any time soon so the three looked at Jin with apologetic faces as they darted out the door. "Never thought we'd get out of there," Kook smirked.

"You were the one that riled him up, I know he's the older one, but you have to admit that him," a soft look at Jimin, "and my Baby and sometimes even Jin are little less mature than most. Although Jimin at least has the excuse of being the youngest out of us so I guess that's okay." His entire face was filled with love as he was looking at his mate.

The Dr turned the screen so no one but him could see the genders, he hummed and wrote the results down on the paper and placed it in the envelope, "so who is the lucky one that's the caretaker for this?"

Jk sat up, "that would be me, I've been entrusted with keeping it from a nosey Omega Uncle that is dying to know before tonight." The Dr laughed as he handed it over, wishing him the best of luck in his conquest. "Alright, I'm off to the bakery to pick up the cupcakes. I'm going to take them to the cafe since that's the last place Tae will think to go since it's closed." He pulled the keys out of his pocket and waved them, "Hobi gave them to me this morning, so they'll chill in the fridge and I'll get some time to play games on my phone." With a quick salute, he was out the door.

By the time they got back to the house it was already decorated and ready for the party, Tae was standing at the door bouncing in excitement wanting to know if they have any idea or not. "Tae, he didn't even show us the screen," Yoongi rolled his eyes.

The pout he was giving used to devastate Yoongi, that is until he met the menace named Jimin and Hobi came into the picture and took over the protective Alpha role. Joon could only handle his little brother so much before he'd nicely dump him off onto their best friend. Hobi swooped in like the knight in shining armor he was and kissed Tae's cheeks over and over until he was giggling, "there, turning that frown upside down just like a good boy."

Tae let out his needy whine that had everyone but Jimin and Hobi gagging. Spending the next few hours with Tae was going to be a testament to his patience. And he knew he was going to lose, so he looked for the pups and told the others to make themselves at home, not that they don't already do that and that he was going to get all three of his babies down for a nap and when they wake up, with a pointed look at Tae, if they wake up on their own they can have the party early since they are the only guests.

"I'll keep him in check, I promise."

"Thanks Hobi," Yoongi told the smiling Alpha as he picked his two sleepy babies up.

"You guys act like I'm not an adult," the Omega huffed. "I'm adult enough to babysit my niece and nephew."

He's not wrong, but his personality is best taken in small doses when something around him is making him really excited. "Thank you Tae, for everything you do for our family. We love you and I know I wouldn't have survived by myself with just the pups if you weren't there to help. Before Jimin, you were my rock and I don't think I've ever truly thanked you for it." Then he left because he knew that Tae was going to be an emotional crying mess as soon as it sunk in what Yoongi told him.

As soon as he laid his pups down he heard Tae wail, "how can he be so sweet and sour at the same time? Damn that Alpha." To which everyone else laughed.

His mates arms wrapped around his middle as he got up on his tippy toes to hook his chin over Yoongi's shoulder, "you really are sweet and sour, but I like it. Sour patch kids are like the best candy ever."

"Well at least you didn't compare me to warheads I guess," he snorted.

"Well," he shrugged, "those are good too."

Yoongi wasn't tired, even if Tae did wake them up earlier than intended and Jimin woke him up twice last night, once for a quick hand job while he fingered him as well and the second for cheese. But he knew that Jimin needed sleep, so he was more than okay with laying down and cuddling with his Omega to ensure that he got the rest he deserved. 

He should be working, he's seriously behind on his book but today is a special day so he can just work double tomorrow. He needs to get this book out so he can ensure he gets that paycheck. It should be enough to cover any costs for the pups, he has insurance, but pups are expensive, even more when you have two at one time. 

So he laid there, mapping out the next chapter of his book with his arms full of his Omega and his nose filled with his sweet scent. He let Jimin sleep for almost three hours, he could hear that his pups were awake and he was going to go get them but he heard Tae and Jin with them so he stayed. He learned after that first night with them that he can't do it all alone and he has to be willing to accept help from his family.

When it was time to wake him up, he pushed Jimin's shirt up so he could kiss and love on his stomach, cooing at his babies and telling them how much he loves them already and how much he loves their Omega parent. He heard purrs, knowing that Jimin was waking up, so he started kissing down south, wrapping his lips around Jimin's cock as it harden in his mouth.

Small, chubby fingers tangled in his hair and tugged lightly, "Alpha," he whimpered before his hips popped into the air a bit. Yoongi gripped his hips, holding the Omega down into the mattress. Jimin whined, struggling to move but Yoongi was stronger and using his Alpha side to his advantage. He huffed, before grabbing his hair harder and trying to force Yoongi to move. It was a bold move, but one that won't work.

So Yoongi pulled back, popping the cock out of his mouth with a loud smack. "Are you going to be a good boy and get your cock sucked, or am I going to get up and leave you here, dripping and needy?"

"You aren't playing fair, you are barely moving," he pouted like a child that just had his candy taken away from him.

"What's it going to be?" Yoongi asked with his eyebrow raised.

Without looking at his Alpha, he huffed out an, "I'm a good boy."

"Yes you are," he hummed before swallowing the Omega's cock again.