Chapter 13 - Guerrilla Assault on Crait

In the Ganwel House, a lodge owned by Snoke on Turrenai, the Supreme Leader was standing in wait for the leader of the Komanin Hand to be escorted to his location. Snoke stood in an oval-shaped room with tall glass windows overlooking the lush forest. Snoke wore sage green robes with gold accents. As the mysterious figure waited, his ear twitched slightly as he heard multiple sets of footsteps approaching. He turned and faced the ornate entrance just as three armed guards, wearing camouflaged uniforms. The soldier in front, stepped aside for Snoke to examine the Hand's leader, a female drabatan. The terrorist leader, having her blindfold removed, wore a dark blue stola, had snow white skin with small patches of pink, mainly on her face and neck.

"Welcome to Ganwel, madame Frohm." Snoke greeted her with a smirk. "You're a hard woman to find."

"It's a pleasure, Supreme Leader." Bantra bowed. "What do I owe the occasion to?"

Snoke held up a finger.

"Guards, close the door." He ordered, coughing into his hand.

Two guards did as instructed with a nod, before closing the doors behind them.

"A simple thing really, but before that. . ." Snoke said, walking closer to the terrorist.

Snoke held out his hand, forcing Bantra to hold out her right hand. The sleeve of her robe rolled up, exposing perfectly white darts on the woman's forearm. Snoke held these weapons in between the two before snapping them.

"You won't need those here; no one's hunting you." The Supreme Leader stated.

"How can you be sure?" Bantra said, sounding slightly paranoid.

"Why else would I request you be sent to this secluded forest? No one, not even droids, can come within close radius of this house." Snoke told her. "Now, onto business," He said, beckoning Frohm to follow him to a window. "We have been monitoring your war effort on Sarkhai since the very beginning. You hate the Republic, so do we. As such, I believe we can help each other."

"Help each other how?"

"There is a military outpost on the planet Crait. It's managed by the Department of Commerce, so taking it out would help your forces considerably. Can you do it?"

"Hold on!" Bantra interjected. "What will you do for us?"

"We will supply your forces with our resources, and access to our trade routes as long as it takes to take Sarkhai." Snoke proposed, "Do we have a deal?" He held out his hand.

Bantra paused for a minute, obviously thinking over the pros and cons of the agreement. She then returned her hand for the gesture.

"You have a deal, Supreme Leader." Bantra grinned.

Snoke grinned back.

"Good," He chuckled. "You're to send a small force south of the Vermillion Mountains and wait for my soldiers, the Knights of Ren, to make contact."

"Why would I send a small force and not a battalion?" Bantra questioned Snoke.

Snoke chuckled again.

"You're underestimating the Knights before you see their power, five soldiers should be enough for raiding Erebus."

". . .Fine, and how will I know it's them?"

"You'll know." Snoke said ominous. "You're dismissed."

Bantra nodded at this, before she was escorted to the door. Waiting for her were the same guards, one of which approached her and placed the blindfold back over her eyes. Snoke exited the sitting room and watched as Bantra was escorted out of the residence. Snoke walked back into the room and closed the door. He then reached into one of his pockets and took out a holoprojector; one linked to Kylo Ren's.