My secret girlfriend

Livs pov for the whole chapter

I was laying in bed bored it's my day of it's like 8:30 I didn't wanna go out and I couldn't call Lucy cause she is at her moms today I never really liked staying home but nothing else to do so im taking my time in bed. I felt my phone buzz on the other side of me

"Dove." Which happens to be Amanda my secret girlfriend my co workers don't know about my mood lit up I grabbed my phone and looked at the text

Dove: Hey liv how are you at home?

Liv: I'm bored but I'm good I wanted to go somewhere with Noah but I really don't feel like it anymore.

Dove: cheer up love you'll be ok.

Liv: no I won't I'm bored I don't have my secret girlfriend next to me and my son is sleeping so I can't really watch tv cause it'll wake him up.

Dove: I'll be over in an hour. The case isn't really doing bad either so you won't be called in I don't believe.

Liv: good I wasn't planning on going in. Anyway I'll see you soon dove.

Dove: alright liv bye bye.

I put my phone down and got up I went to the bathroom and got in the shower I smelled bad I can't lie I was laying in bed all day. I got out and put on some pajamas. I sat on my bed with a book and started reading. I heard the door open and only Amanda had the extra key so it was obviously her I heard her moving around she was probably taking off her coat and all that. She walked into the room.

Amanda: Hi love she said hugging me she had extra clothes in the bathroom always. "Hi." I said as she walked to the bathroom she came out in her shorts and a tank top she sat on the bed I put the book down and sighed. "What's wrong." She said looking at me. "I dont know." I said "come here." She said pulling me on her lap "whattt" i said she pulled me closer and kissed me. "relax I missed you all day and as your secret girlfriend I'm allowed to." She smiled I smiled next "I love you." She said I smiled and kissed her "me too." she laid down with me on top of her I laughed at how slick she was.

Sorry this is short idk what to write anymore