Tension in the room.

Amanda's pov

Me and liv are dating and today i don't know what's going on but she's been having a look nobody else knew.

I walked over to my desk and slowly took off my jacket I placed it down I saw her talking to fin but she looked at me and her eyes flickered a little bit I looked away slowly and sat down Kat walked over and sat on my desk we started having a conversation I looked towards Olivia and she was talking to fin she then looked at me and we made eye contact I saw her face and that wasn't the (are you okay) face or the relaxed type of face. Only I knew that face Olivia is going through lust right now and when she does she doesn't know how to handle it she's trying I can see her holding the muscles in her arms tight.

(Later)

Kat and fin were out to do something for our case i was doing something when the card on my desk fell I was looking for something yeah I bent over and grabbed it I felt a presences behind me I turned around and saw Olivia looking down at me with a smile. I stood up slowly and she grabbed my waist she pushed me into the wall and started kissing me I didn't wanna stop at all she was tongue kissing me but we couldn't do this in public. "Liv.." I said slowly "liv." I said once again she looked at me "I don't wanna stop bu-" she kissed me again I grabbed her waist and held onto it tight her skinny body against my body her belt fitting so perfect with her black jeans and black vest with her shirt. I groaned.

"Liv we can't do this here." I said she stopped and looked at me. "Why." She asked her voice was deep kinda, "because we're in public." I said she groaned "fine." she said we heard Kat and fin walk in she looked over and walked towards them I walked with her.

A few hours later

I was putting files away in the case room the light was deepen the case room is in the basement I was putting the files in the box when I heard the door close I stood up and saw Olivia she walked to me and grabbed my hand we went to the back of the case room and she held me against the wall our body's against each other she kissed me a lot using her tongue she had her hands on my waist and my hands on her belt just like earlier she let her arms roam my body as we made out, she stopped both of us catching our breaths "liv. We can't do this in the basement either.." I said she looked at me "why not." She asked "it's the basement of our precinct." "They can't hear us." I looked away and back she smiled "Okay. Okay. No being fully naked none that." I said she smiled and nodded she then kissed me again she moved down to my stomach her hands on my waist still but her kneeling down to my stomach kissing me I held her head and moaned quietly or groaned either one.

she let her hand go up my leg I let a shiver go through my body she stood back up she turned me around my hands on the wall as I'm bent over she slowly thrusted on me. Dry humping in a basement is amazing. She held my upper waist and did this. I groaned she turned me around and moved her hands around my women hood slowly while looking at me I moaned silently as she did this.

I looked at her making eye contact and she kept going she let her hand slither inside my pants slowly I looked at her she was like standing to my side she was biting her lip I had to stand on my tippy toes a little bit cause my body was just idk it was feeling the need to do this. she came closer to my ear while she rubbed her fingers against the front of my panties. "i can feel how wet you are." she said whispering in my ear I moaned a little bit "I can feel the tension in this room." She said she moved a little bit closer "I can feel how needy you are for me.." she said I looked up at her she then rushed in for a kiss and rubbed her fingers faster and faster. "augh!..~" i moaned she used her tongue and all. She bit my lip she kept going faster "I can feel how much you want this and need this." She said "I feel the wetness taking over the lust that must be going on in your pants right now." She said "are you wet?" She asked I looked at her I had to bite my lip "y..yeah." I said she smiled she licked her lips and then removed her hand licking them after words. I collapsed on the floor breathing heavy she kneeled down and climb over me.

She came down to my ear. "you have been teasing me all day." She said "no..I haven't." I said slowly "yes you have." She said I bit my lip I love when she's like this she slowly moved her hands on my chest she moved off me and kneeled down but not fully touching the floor I sat there in lust or some say heat. "today you been just teasing me knowing I'm in such deep lust..that's..that's not such a good girl is it." She said looking at the wall and at the end looking at me I nodded no. "no it isn't." She said she grabbed my waist and pulled me ontop of her.

i put my hands on the floor and leaned on her looking down at her while my waist stayed on her waist. My belt was removed I glared at her she knows the rules.

She let her hand slip in my pants I moaned and of course she enjoyed watching me moan we both sat up I had my hands hold me up as I was a little leaned over on her lap I came over her fingers wrong day to be wearing black jeans it should be fine, she took the finger out and she licked her finger slowly and then she stuck her other finger in my mouth I moaned slowly i never had a thing for hands with veins but hers..was different.

We both stood up she hand me turn around to see if anything was on my pants and there wasn't. "Good girl." She said putting my belt back on for me, "don't call me that when we aren't making love." I said turning around and looking up at the tall women "okay. How about.." "how about no nicknames." I said "but all lovers have nicknames and I can't leave you out." She said holding my face (corny incoming) "how about..Sweetheart?" She asked "Gross..no." I said "darling..it suits you." "No. Ugh no." "Princess since you like acting like one?" She said "No-" "princess it is okay let's go!" She said grabbing my hand and going upstairs.

Fin: what took you guys so long. "we went over some old files." Liv said walking past fin I walked passed and nodded.