Work it baby

Liv and Amanda are dating in this Noah and Jesse and Billie don't exist.
Year is 2022

Amanda's pov

I was in the shower listening to my new fav song (work x rock the boat by Aliyah and the beat is by Rihanna.) liv was out there watching tv waiting for me. She already had a shower i always have my song fully up or atleast loud idc who hears it. I had it on replay to its way too good to not have on replay.

I started humming. the song.

I stepped out I had the song on replay for 40 minutes I didn't feel like turning everything off yet so I kept it on I had my towel around my waist and had a bra on I only wear sports bras to bed. The song was still playing I moved my hips while I moisturized my face leaning in the mirror. "let's take this over boy.." I started singing softly.

You get me where I'm going.

This song <3

I heard the door open Olivia walked in I looked at her through the mirror she looked at me and smiled she came in for wipes cause she spilled her drink. "Hi." She said grabbing them "Hi" I said she hugged me from behind and kissed my neck "You look great stay like this" she said she only says things like this when she's in that mood. "Mm Olivia benson trying to be so slick hm?" I said turning around leaning on the counter she smiled she leaned into me and kissed me more I smiled as I felt her grab my waist and pulled me closer to her. The song still playing in the backround is amazing.

She moved her head to my neck and started kissing me more as she did she moved her hands around me body till her hands met my chest. I could feel the smile on her lips. She moved her head and looked at me. "Bingo." She said she picked me up and walked out she didn't bother turning the music off. We walked in the room she plopped me on the bed and smiled she lifted her top she was wearing and threw it. She removed my towel leaving me in panties and a bra.

Cause I believe. I believe you know just what your doing now. (Song lyrics.)

She slowly grind into me dry grinding is so hot. She did that slowly I could feel her pants belt through my panties. She is probably gonna use her strap. I don't use straps she's the controller in bed which is amazing. And when she starts she goes incredibly fast which is absolutely amazing.

Liv: mmm..she softly did that I smiled she bent down and kissed me licked my mouth and neck causing me to softly moan. I heard 2 buckles which I knew what that was. I smiled so happy we haven't really had sex in a week due to work. "let me know when to slow down." Olivia said she always says that. I never tell her to tho. I felt her turn me around she put a hand on my back and I felt the strap enter me she bent down and kissed the back of my neck. I smiled she started slow and 1 minute in the bed was moving and my body and hers I was moaning so loud and she put her hand over my mouth. "Don't forget our neighbors." She said I nodded I put my head down as she thrusted fast in and out of me. "Mmm!" I did that as low as I could but I couldn't keep quiet I started moaning louder liv was teasing me with the being quiet thing. She turned me over and leaned down to my face so close.

Liv: I said be quiet. We don't wanna wake our lovely neighbors so we Amanda. She said putting a finger over my lips. I nodded slowly she smiled she kissed me. She then started going in and then out again which felt extremely amazing I tried not to moan loud I'm trying so hard. But I couldn't she was going so fast it felt so fucking good. She put her hand over my mouth as she kept going. "I said be quiet." She said in a hot tone. I couldn't help but keep moaning she knew what she was doing. she turned me around my back facing her I could feel her hands moving all over me. "For not listening." I heard her say "I'm going to tease you for the next 10 minutes." I knew hell was to pay but 10 minutes is crazy. She turned me over and moved 2 hands around my area slowly i groaned. I wanted her to have those fingers inside me. "Please." I said softly she looked at me. "No." She said I groaned i hope what I'm gonna do works.

Amanda: please livie..I want to feel you inside me I'm sorry for not listening to you..please no teasing me..I said in the best way I could I saw her smile but she shook her head no. She then made me look at her while she put those same fingers in her mouth and licked over them. "So good." She said smiling as she licked her fingers. I groaned "please." I said she shook her head no. "what do you need." She said "you liv please." She smiled "Not yet what do you want me to do to you?" She asked "inside.." I said she grabbed my face and pulled me up. "Details." She said she sat on the bed and sat me on her lap my feet hanging off the bed.

She circled her hands around my thighs as she looked at me and I stared at her. She licked her lips. "Explain." She said I looked away I hate when she does this. "No." I said she groaned "what?" She asked "N to the o." I said she grabbed my face "Why? You hate when I tease you?" She said looking in my eyes I tried to look away. "Yes I do." I said she laughed "to bad sweetheart." She said I grabbed both her hands and forced her down I saw her smile. "Your a sneaky girl." She said smiling "my turn." I said I held her arms down while I got myself onto the strap. It was hard but I managed. "Mm." She hummed as i was sitting on the strap that was connected to her waist. I started riding slowly first. I went fast and let go of her hands. I moaned I kept riding but bent to her face and kissed her she smiled she had both arms on my waist as she let her tongue search my mouth. I moaned "Auh!" I moaned repeatedly. "good.." she softly said that. I smiled and pushed my hair to the side and had both hands onto her chest while I road her fast.

I came all over the strap so I climbed off liv she took it off and had me lick all over it to clean it. I did as she asked. "Good girl." She said putting it away I smiled she came over "but I'm not finished." She said pinning me down she grabbed the cuffs off the dresser and cuffed my arms to the bed frame and my legs to the bottom part of the bed. She smiled as she got between my legs she leaned down she kissed my stomach. She moved to my women hood she didn't take no time to lick and eat.

I was moaning so loud she was smiling.

"Mmm!" I moaned "you like it." She asked I nodded my head yes. her tongue went inside me she twisted her tongue around I moaned loudly. "Yes!" I moaned I came all over he tongue before she swallowed it she sat up she made me watch her swallow it. "Now I'm done." She said removing the cuffs. I cuddled up next to her as she turned the tv on I changed into panties and my bra she put shorts on with a bra.

Liv: I love you baby. She said "I love you to liv. Then we fell asleep

Wonderful night.