Ive waited long enough

Olivia's pov

I walked in the office and placed my things down it was 7PM not much cases today. and still waiting on dna results from taru, fin was at his desk Amanda was at hers. She looks so good I love my girlfriend, and Kat is at hers. I typed on my computer for a while.

couple minutes later amanda walked in she shut the blinds she walked over and leaned on my desk I looked up at her she grabbed both sides of my face and pulled me in for a kiss she stood me up and leaned me against the wall. i grabbed her arms and moved her back. "not here." I said she groaned "But your black jeans look absolutely amazing."

I groaned and rolled my eyes next, "maybe at home if your patient." I said looking at her she groaned "fine fine."

Like 3 hours later we all left me and Amanda went to the apartment (their kids aren't in this)
I unlocked the door and we walked in i switched the lights on and next thing I knew I was against the wall being kissed by my girlfriend her arms around my neck.

"Calm down." I said between the kiss "I've waited long enough." She said she grabbed my hand and we went to the bedroom she put me on the bed slowly I smiled and bit my lip she leaned over me and moved her hands up and down my body she bit her lips and her eyes flickered.

She removed my belt and removed my jeans leaving me in panties I looked down at her she smiled and moved me fully on the bed and then she climbed up on the bed "try not to be loud." She said our neighbors are pretty annoying. "okay." I said she smiled I felt 2 fingers enter me fast going deep and extremely fast I bit down on my lip breathing heavy I gripped the bed sheets I couldn't hold it I let out a loud moan Amanda kept going but she put her other 2 fingers in my mouth.

"I said don't be loud." She said her fingers going on and out of me you can hear it to be honest you can hear the wetness coming through my body. My body started moving like an earth quake but smaller and not shaking a lot.

"as I let myself all over her fingers she removed them she removed the other hand and put the fingers with my stuff on it. I took her fingers in my mouth.

"I love seeing you like this." She said slowly in my ear he voice was deep she stared in my eyes while she stuck 2 fingers in me again. "the way you bend..over in your office." "The way you make eye contact with me every time." "The way you act knowing I wanna take you there. And now." She said slowly i bit down on my lips and looked at her she smiled and kissed me using tongue.

she removed her fingers and slowly brung them towards her and licked them infront of my face. she looked at me and kissed me she let her tongue fill my mouth I moaned slowly she then told me to sit up so I did she got between my knees us on the same sitting level now she removed my shirt and my bra she put one in her mouth and fingered me.

"Yes.." I moaned my head leaning back I came all over her fingers. Like no squirt like cum. It felt so good , I moaned she swiped over the cum and put the fingers in my mouth she had me lick it off one by one and slowly. I did that while holding the hand towards my face as if her hand was an ice cream cone.

"Good girl." She said and kissed me she left me naked and climbed ontop of me as she laid me down she put her head on my chest and smiled I passed out asleep and so did she.

I guess she really waited to long for this.