In the bathroom

high school styles are different , this is gonna be very very cringy 💔, Amanda style is a softie if you know pink skirts all that and Olivia is basically a man in a women's body.

Amanda's fit

Livs outfit

Liv and Amanda are both 2 popular kids in school but on different levels liv hangouts with boys and girls but really only girls who dress and act like her and Amanda hangouts with mainly girls who act like her liv teases Amanda and Amanda catches ...

Liv and Amanda are both 2 popular kids in school but on different levels liv hangouts with boys and girls but really only girls who dress and act like her and Amanda hangouts with mainly girls who act like her liv teases Amanda and Amanda catches liv off guard one day when liv is teasing her overall they don't like each other as friends

Amanda's pov

i was walking down the hall to get to Casey we have the same class together I was jogging a little bit till I fell and tripped but not on accident it happened on purpose. I looked up and saw Olivia laughing with Kat.

Amanda: it's not funny Olivia I have to get to class I said standing up she stopped laughing "I don't care then Go" she said she's a dick but she's pretty hot it's her personality. "Whatever." I said walking away I heard her laughing a little bit I stomped away faster then ever. She's so annoying I finally found Casey and ran to her which my locker was only a few moments from Olivia she probably could here us and she's able to see us. I didn't go to class without Casey ever. "Casey!" I said she picked me up and spin me around. "Hi Amanda!" She said I smiled we had 2 weeks off school and she spent it with family which isn't a problem. We were talking when the bell rang me and her looked at our schedule and we didn't have the same class as I thought we would but we don't. I simply walked to mine and walked inside I sat down at my desk and to only see the worst person ever sitting next to me. Olivia. I was trying my best to pay attention but she's so hot I kinda was staring at her and she looked at me. "What" she said I looked away "nothing" I said I was writing something down as I felt a tap on my shoulder I looked over.

"What?" I asked "do you have a pencil" Olivia asked I sighed as much as I didn't wanna give her one like I said she's extremely hot and she is so hard to say no to. "Fine." I handed it to her and she smiled "thanks" why is she so nice when we're together but not infront of everyone?