College student x teacher

(Stealing some scenes from loving Annabelle)

we got a new professor , I can't remember her name to be honest but I heard she's extremely hot she's around 40-49 some like that it's my good day to be 24 cause lord i need this girl. Oh sorry for not introducing myself I'm Amanda Rollins i go to Manhattan university in New York Manhattan I wanna be a detective I have 5 years to go, but along with my day. I been in this school for 2 years so far.

I walk down the big hallways looking for the new room 229 it's all the way upstairs which I'm passing 226 right now so I aren't far I seen the room and walk I see the new professor sitting down setting her things while the other students chatted I seen my best friend Kat and Casey together which means I won't be alone in this class I sat next to the seat open in the front I have the worse eye sight Casey sat behind Kat who sat 2 rows behind me. The teacher stood up. She's tall black jeans black boots long hair glasses a vest with a blue shirt and a nice toned body. She really is extremely hot, her name is Olivia benson.

Olivia: okay! I'm your newest professor as you can tell uhm. Let's get started. She started teaching the class a lot of people would participate but I couldn't stop staring at her, she's absolutely stunning , sexy , hot, beautiful, everything. The bell rang but all I could do was stare at her like I was in love. "uhm." She cleared her throat I shook my head fast she laughed "Sorry," I said she smiled "it's alright the bell rang." She said I stood up and packed my things "what's your name?" She asked "Amanda. Amanda Rollins." I said she shook my hand "nice to meet you miss Rollins." I blushed "you to miss Olivia" I said she smirked she's absolutely gorgeous. "Well along now you have classes to be at." She said I started walking away "I'll see you later miss Olivia." I said she waved how can such one human be so hot.

1 hour break time

I walked down the empty hallway with my notebook getting ready to sit by the trees in the back where not a soul could see me. I sat down softly and opened my journal,

Dear journal.

I fell inlove with my teacher I'm happy we are able to be in love just not really on campus which who cares? She's extremely hot and sexy I wouldn't care if someone did cause I would understand. Lol. But anyway I'll have to have her before the year ends not that it's a goal or a challenge matter of fact I wanna date her I feel like I'm taking such big steps.

I was taken away by a tap i looked up and saw Olivia how did she see me? When I meant can't see me I meant sitting behind a giant bush with walls around it. Maybe she was walking this way and saw me she sat down and smiled "what you writing about?" She asked i strutted "this uh book for a class." I said she nodded "can I?" She said holding her hand out to the book "oh no no I can't uhm let others ugh read it? Yet. Yet" I said she nodded slowly and look confused "okay then." She said softly she looked at me we held eye contact I softly smiled. "Your so pretty." She said I smiled "thank you. Your extremely gorgeous." I said she smiled "thanks!" She said we both stood up "uh weird thing to ask is do you wanna hangout in either of our rooms?" She asked "sure I'm down" I said.

We walked into her room it's light, a bed by the wall with pictures and a few cool things such as a tv tables and others. We sat on her bed she looked at me I looked at her "my friend asked me what's cool for a first date." I said her eyebrow arched (stealing a movie scene real quick.) "so what is it then?" She asked "get the girl or boy something nice it's all bs" I said "your friend is into girls?" She asked I nodded yes "cute" she said I smiled "well..miss..Olivia what is a good first thing?" I asked she smiled "it would be wrong to discuss with my student." She said I groaned "come on." I said a little closer to her face. We stared at each other I went in for a kiss but she moved her face.

Olivia: it would be wrong to be messing around with a student not that your underage or anything but..it's against the rules.. i sighed "that's okay. I fully understand." I said getting up I walked out I felt bad for just leaving but damn. I walked into my room and changed into a random set of clothes and laid down.