Oh so needy

i sat in the chair in the living room amanda said we were going to a party soon i had my dress and heels on with my hair down curly she wore a skirt and a shirt that is tucked in with her hair down we both looked good we weren't leaving just yet as i continued to do my makeup she walked in the bathroom I looked at her through the mirror.

"Oh your so damn beautiful." She said to me I turned around and smiled "these heels are killing me right now." I said taking them off we weren't leaving just yet. As I noticed I grew a little shorter Amanda laughed I groaned she kissed me on the lips she moved her hand up my dress my breathing picked up faster she looked at me as she almost hit my panties. She then pulled away "it's 8:30 we have to go." She said I groaned "Amanda that's not even funny." I said putting my heels on she laughed "I'm sorry love." She said grabbing the keys "sure you are." I said we left and got in the car.

1 hour and 20 minutes into the party

We were at a friends by the way. And it's loud and my feet hurt I just wish Amanda had me on a bed right now doing something very very good and where only I could be loud..but no she wanted to be at a party she walked over "the part ends in like 10 minutes you wanna head home?" She asked I smiled "yes my feet are literally dead I'm gonna die." I said she smiled and laughed "okay let's go babes." She said helping me in the car.

At home!

We both walked inside I was so excited she got me up against a wall and kissed me my heart felt warm and so did my body "oh how I've been waiting." She said looking at me we made out I slipped on of my shoes and so did she we made it to the room.

she hand me ontop of her legs around her waist and her arms around my neck we kissed I made out with her and tongue kissed her I've been so needy for her and aching inside.

she laid me down and climbed on me. "How long have you been aching for my fingers." She said looking into my eyes I breathed in and out "since we got to the party.." I said she smiled "good girl." She kissed my neck from left to right she looked into my eyes as she lifted my dress.

leaving me in my panties and my bra she threw the dress to the side and kissed my stomach her cold hands on my hips she held up her 2 fingers she put them in my mouth first "mhm.." she said and then removed them and put them in my panties I moaned at her feeling "so wet.." she said "ugh~" I moaned loudly and proud.

"you've been aching for my fingers and now you got them sweetheart."she said kissing me she then pulled down my panties and kissed my thighs she looked at me I nodded I love when she asks for permission. She knows I find it so hot.

My thoughts were taken away by her licking over my clit fast and faster I moaned loudly "Amanda!" I moaned she went faster and faster I moaned she stuck 2 fingers in me I could hear the wetness going out and in as she did it she smiled "Oh good girl." She said as she watched me look at her fingers "like that.." she said in that deep voice "yes.." I said flickering my eyes.

"Be a good girl and do it for me?" She said I looked at her this is new "o-okay." I said sticking my own fingers inside me she put her fingers in my mouth I licked them "Good girl." She said this whole good girl thing is gonna be the last of me I'm literally about to die.

"Open your mouth." She said I opened it I was also moaning she spit inside my mouth. "Good girl. You know I love seeing you play with your wonderful sweet wet kitty." she said I moaned i then came all over the bed "lick up your mess." She said fuzzing my hair I did as told and licked it all up "Good job listening to me." She said kissing me "but you know we aren't done here." she said I nodded.

She grabbed her you know strap and put it on she bent me over and went to work I moaned and gripped onto the bed hard "say all my nicknames." She said "Ma-Manda! M-m..mommy..! AUGH~ " I moaned in the middle of it, she went out then slammed in so hard "Good job." She said pulling out and putting the strap away she sat me on the bed she held my neck I love when she so rough and how she talks dirty.

"do what I say." She said I nodded looking at her "stick your tongue out ." She said I did that she spit on it then spreader it with her finger and then sucked on it "put it back in there." She said in her deep voice I got so wet and she slowly talked.

"now..spread your legs wide." She said I did that "now. I'm about to eat my dinner..don't move..don't close your eyes..don't do anything don't even moan..and if you do..consequences will be returned." She said she kneeled down and got straight to work she sucked on it and spit on it kissed on it. i wanted to moan so bad. I bit down on my lip I lost it when she let a wave of spit onto my clit.

"Awh..Amanda.." I moaned she smiled and stood up she got on the bed and made me lay on her lap she smacked my ass. "Bad girl." She said looking into my eyes while holding my neck "what did I say not to do?" "And you still did it didn't you." She said I nodded "bad girl..." she said moving her finger to my clit she held my neck "I wanna watch you moan." She said she knows I hate when she watches she played with my clit faster and all I could do was moan.

"Say it that your a bad girl and need to be punished." She said "I-i-I'm a ba-bad girl and I-nee—Augh~ n-need to be punished. " I moaned she kissed me she finally stopped.

"You've been a good girl for me tonight." She said looking into my eyes I smiled she laid me down and pulled the blanket over me she climbed in and had me wrapped in her arms.

She came close to my ear "I love you." She said "I love you to" I said "I know you do." She said I turned over to her she smiled and kissed me I was sleeping naked ofc she wanted me to I clipped my bra off she smiled as I dropped it off the bed she went under the covers and started kissing my chest I held her head as I moaned she licked over and over again she came back up I smiled she kissed me and our tongues connected.

"Your such a freak." I said "only for you my love but you are so damn needy for me to have you in bed." she said I laughed "your right." I said.

We both laid down fully down "goodnight darling." She said "goodnight." I said she kept her arms around me the whole night.