I love you/ held hostage

Probably should listen to Iris go go dolls the story backround music is that if you listen to music. Amanda's pov

I woke up heard knocking at my door I look at my watch it's 4:20 in the morning I had work in a hour. I walked to the door and looked through the door it's some old women. I looked back to my girls bedroom and it was closed hopefully they won't wake up I guess. I opened the door.

Amanda: hello? I said to her she looked scared I stared at her as she stared back. "Help me please." She said "what's wrong?" Next thing I knew was a bunch of men rushing in pushing past her with guns I fell to the ground and looked up there were 4 men holding guns at me. I should of known it's 2022 these are new tactics the women ran off crying I hope she can get help. "What the hell is going on." I said as they grabbed my arm. "Everything you have." They said I stared at them "I rarely have anything I'm a New York detective Special victim unit." I said they all looked at each other "So if we did leave we would get arrested some how." One of the men said "yeah go to her room and find money any type of money." He said as one of the boys ran to the back Jesse and billy. "I have 2 daughters. Don't hurt them." I said in a small tone. One of them laughed "shut up." He said hitting me with a gun I passed out.

10pm

I woke up and they were just chilling in my kitchen I looked at them and made eye contact. "Can you just go? Nobody has to know about this ever." I said they all walked over "But you would tell them we're not stupid come on." He said I just stared at him I heard my phone ringing it has to be Olivia or fin. "What's that?" He said "my phone their probably just calling me in for work." I said they walked to the room and grabbed my phone and came back one of my hands were cuffed to a table piece and the other was free he threw the phone at me. "Answer it. Say anything all kids die." He said "okay." I said I answered it. "Hi. Amanda where are you your hours late." Liv said I had to send her a signal. "I have to pickup Yates from daycare the doctor said he was puking." I said she should catch on. The phone wasn't on speaker but all men were around me "yates? Um." I heard her say then she gasped and sighed.

Olivia: Okay Amanda i know what time he gets off." She knew this was about the code. "I'm gonna pick him up around 10:30 or 11 possibly 2." I said she sighed "okay. I'll see you then stay safe." She said her voice sounded shakey. "Kk bye liv." I hang up and the boy grabbed my phone I heard the door open and heard Jesse and billy run out "mama!" I heard them say the boys looked up "this must be your kids." He said crouching I stared at him if anything happens to my kids I'll kill all of these people. "Yeah Jessie and Billy." I said "wouldn't want them to get hurt?" He said grabbing their hands and taking them to the room one of the men looked out the window. "Cops dude there's cops everywhere outside." He said "what!" They looked out the window and their eyes widened "we gotta go." One man said. "We can't their gonna know." He said "what did you say." The man said "I lied to her." I said hoping they would believe it.

My phone started ringing again it was fin. "I'll answer this time." One of the boys picked up the phone and put it on speaker "Who's this." He said "I'm fin Amanda's partner who's you." He said "Your friend Amanda here is just hanging out." He said "say hi Amanda." The boy brought the phone to my mouth "hi." I said "we see all of you outside let's make this easy Ay? I want a black car SUV 2 car seats. I want money in the trunk enough to get us food and out of this country. Any person with a gun will die. But me and Amanda we're gonna play a game I'll keep you on speaker if you like." He said in a tone I really hope this isn't what I think. "Keep me on speaker. We can have that happen but we won't want anybody getting shot or leaving by dying. So let the 2 girls go." I heard Olivia say "No. I think my friends like Jessie." He said I felt anger rise up if they touch either of them. "Listen. Their just toddlers let them go and we can work this all out at the end." Liv said "No. " he said in a mad tone "Okay. Um." Liv said.

Amanda: don't touch my girls please. I said sighing at the end "Shut. Up." He said holding the gun to my head "Me and my friends are gonna play cut by 2. " he said "And I'll explain all of us get to cut her 2 times after taking a shot of vodka." He said waving around the vodka as one of the men got a knife it was my sharpest one. They had 2 cups set up for each one of them. "Listen don't you don't need to cut her your car is here." Liv said "No. we wanna play so let us." He said. I saw one of the cameras be in the window but the men couldn't see they were busy filling the cups. "Wait don't don't." I said they looked up. "Oh but we will." He said taking a shot. He grabbed the knife "it'll only hurt a bit." He said I held my breath he took the knife and he grabbed my arm he cut my leg it was bleeding I screamed at the pain. "FUCK!" I said crying "Amanda! Amanda listen to me." Liv said "Shut up." One of the men said.

Livs pov

I heard Amanda scream on the phone.

Liv: Amanda! Amanda listen to me please." I said "shut up." One of the boys said. "Okay your turn Jason." I heard him say I looked at fin "write it down." I mouthed to him he ran in the swat van. I heard Amanda scream a lot like so much one of the swat men walked up to me. "5 more minutes and we're busting in." He said "okay. Okay." I said "listen Jason whoever your car is here there's a big grand in the back come out." I said "how much." He said "over 100 grand." I said "Ok. Let me tell the lovely girls." He said I heard him stand up. A few minutes later he came back "Your friend passed out." He said "bring her downstairs with you." I said I was worried for Amanda I love her so much I'm not ready to loose her. "Fine." He said the phone then hangup a few minutes later I saw the door downstairs open and a few people slowly walking out a gun to Jessie and a gun to Billie and Amanda was being held in their arms her stomach was bleeding she had like 3 cuts on her leg and 2 on her arm what the hell did they do to her.

Olivia: HOLD YOUR FIRE. I said to the men they all held their guns down. One of the boys ran to the side of the car and opened the door. They put Jessie and Billy in first they held Amanda. "Oh the count of 3 when he makes it to the window." I hear one of the swat members say in their mic I nodded "1.2" they made it to the window. "3" a shot was fire and they dropped Amanda to of the other boys ducked down and the swat ran up and cuffed them the man dropped Amanda and I rushed over as others did I grabbed Amanda as I heard the ambulance rush down the road. I was holding her I put her down and took off my vest I held it around her. "Your gonna be okay amanda please stay with me." I said "HURRY UP!" I said.

In the hospital

I was in the waiting room holding my blue vest that was covered in Amanda's blood along with my white shirt I held in my cry the rest of the squad was in here as well doctor walked out the room smiling. "She's okay she lost a lot of blood if it wasn't for you holding her wounds she would of died. Your a hero Olivia." The doctor said "thank you can I see her" I asked she nodded I walked in and saw Amanda awake staring at the ceiling "Amanda" I said she jumped a little bit "it's okay it's me
Liv" I said I saw her smile.

Amanda: hi liv I heard..you saved my life" she said smiling "not just me the whole squad" I said we were talking in low tones softly. "Where's Jessie and billy." She said "their with the doctors in the children room." I said she smiled "liv thank you so much." She said crying "it's alright amanda your safe now I won't let you get hurt ever again." I said hugging her I pulled away and looked into her eyes "I love you." I said as I kissed her she kissed back so I didn't pull away "I love you too liv." She said pulling away.

Btw you should prob have the song in reply you could do a diff song up to you 💜