NEW CHARACTER UNLOCKED!

1.

MAIDEN NAME: HWANG SA-RANGCURRENT NAME: LEE SA-RANGRELATIONSHIP: WAS MARRIED UNTIL HER HUSBAND DIEDAGE: 42CHILDREN: LEE SU-HYEOK & LEE SAE-HAJOB: HEAD OF HOSPITAL IN HYOSAN (CEO) & RETIRED LIEUTENANT GENERAL OF SOUTH KOREA MILITARY

CURRENT NAME: LEE SA-RANG
RELATIONSHIP: WAS MARRIED UNTIL HER HUSBAND DIED
AGE: 42
CHILDREN: LEE SU-HYEOK & LEE SAE-HA
JOB: HEAD OF HOSPITAL IN HYOSAN (CEO) & RETIRED LIEUTENANT GENERAL OF SOUTH KOREA MILITARY

"My only priorities is to get my children safely back into
my arms, they are my only last hope to survive this cruel world."

BORN in a wealthy family, she assigned herself into Military at the age of 20 after she graduated from High School in Seoul. Achieve the highest ranked in the Military and becoming one of the best soldier. Retired at the age of 29 to focus on her marriage. Sa-Rang got married to Lee Jung-Seok at the age of 31 after dating for a few month, they got their first child (twins) after being married for a few month. Jung-Seok was born from a middle class family, he was the youngest son; he was treated badly by Sa-Rang family because of his family status. When Su-Hyeok and Sae-Ha was around 9 year old, Jung-Seok was in an accident which causes his life. After his death, Sa-Rang didn't get married and focus on her children before opening her own hospital in Hyosan after moving away from the city.

2.

NAME: KIM SE-RIRELATIONSHIP: CRUSHING ON SU-HYEOKAGE: 17CURRENT RESIDENT: HYOSAN APARTMENT BUILDING SCHOOL: HYOSAN HIGH SCHOOLFRIEND(S): SAE-HA, ON-JO, SU-HYEOK, NAM-RA, NA-YEON, HA-RI AND MI-JINCLASS: 2-3

NAME: KIM SE-RI
RELATIONSHIP: CRUSHING ON SU-HYEOK
AGE: 17
CURRENT RESIDENT: HYOSAN APARTMENT BUILDING
SCHOOL: HYOSAN HIGH SCHOOL
FRIEND(S): SAE-HA, ON-JO, SU-HYEOK, NAM-RA, NA-YEON, HA-RI AND MI-JIN
CLASS: 2-3

"I don't mind you getting close to Sae-Ha or Su-Hyeok, I just hope you don't try to take them away from me. They all I got now."

AS the daughter of both parents firefighters, Se-Ri grew up with the Lee Twins. She knew them the longest and has been their friends since diapers, with both parents constantly busy; she rather spend time with the twins and their mother. When her parents were departed to Seoul, she decided to stay in Hyosan while being under Mrs Lee supervision. Se-Ri is quite the delinquent in school but she manage to keep her grades up.

( honestly, just imagine Se-Ri as yourself reader. I want to add you all in this book cause lowkey has no idea on how to end Su-Hyeok ending. . . since I've planned Sae-Ha, On-Jo and Nam-Ra ending 🤭 )