escaping!

SAE-HA POV
I watched as they abandoned us. Some of us may be telling the truth. Maybe the adults want to abandon us.

"What should we do now?" I asked Su-Hyeok while sitting on the ground with Nam-Ra standing beside me.

"I... I don't know." He stutters, answering me.

I watch everyone around me, sadness on their face, "I just wanna see mom." I whisper.

Watching with my chest heavy, I can't help but let a tear drop from my eyes; the adult has once again abandoned us.

Sobbing from Hyo-Ryeong causes me to turn my gaze at her. We all stood around as we watched the helicopter fly away, "They abandoned us, right?" She questioned us while sobbing, "Didn't they?" She whimpered.

I looked down at the floor, "no one is coming to save us." Hyo-Ryeong said as she cried.

"B-But why did they do that?" Joon-Yong questions us.

"Maybe..." Woo-Jin interrupted, "they thought all of us were already fucking zombies." He stated while facing Joon-Yong.

"If so, they should've killed us," Joon-Yong said.

"They wouldn't have left us..." He paused for a second, "here alive if they thought that."

I listen to what Joon-Yong is saying when my eyes follow Cheong-San as he approaches the burning campfire, he begins to kick the fire and soon kicks the floor as the fire disappears. I wanna hold him back and stop him but On-Jo beats me to it as she pushes him back, "What are you doing?" She asks, concerned.

Cheong-San stopped and turned to face her, "It's pointless." He said while panting, all of us had our eyes on them, "No one's coming. No one else is coming." He said as he continued kicking the woods on the floor, venturing away from the ground.

"What's going to happen to us now..." I cry, breaking my spirit as Cheong-San screams in frustration. Su-Hyeok was by my side as he pulled me into his side, warming my body after he wrapped Nam-Ra with a blanket.

My senses are picking up, I look up at the dark skies and a weird feeling creeps, "It's going to rain." I announced, earning everyone's attention from Cheong-San.

"How would you know?" Dae-Su asked me.

"Trust me," I said and after that, loud thundering cracks startled everyone.

I quickly turned to Nam-Ra as she fell beside me with her hands covering her ears, "Nam-Ra." I called her name in worry as she groaned in pain.

Su-Hyeok looked at me and then at Nam-Ra, "Are you okay?" He asks Nam-Ra, I hold her hand as she covers her ears. My brother looked at me, he look concerned but also very confused- he don't know what to do.

"My ears hurt so bad." She stated, breathing heavily.

My brother looked around us before ripping part of his white button-up shirt, I watch as he rip the cloth in two half and roll it up before showing it to Nam-Ra, "This should help." He gesture his hand to her, she looked at him with her hands still covering her ears.

She took the thing from Su-Hyeok and uses it to cover her ear, the thunder rumbling again when I felt a drop of water hit my skin. Looking up at the skies, the sound of water pattering wet my body, "It's rain." Dae-Su whispers and soon all of us are looking up at the dark skies.

"It's raining!" He chuckled, "Yes! It's fucking raining!" He scream in happiness as the rain poured and soon, everyone smiled.

But that is not a good thing, when it rains; people will get cold and cold kill people and we do have not enough blankets for everyone.