Chapter 17

Trigger warning

-LEONARDO-

I woke up, her body covering mine. Her arm was wrapped around me, her legs tangled into mine. Her hair covering her face. I listened to her soft snores as she peacefully slept. My mind went back to last night when I had received her phone call of her balling. I had been sleeping at the time and she had woken me up. But I couldn't have cared less, she was upset when she called. I immediately rushed towards her house, speeding and going way above speed limit. I didn't care about the speeding fines I would be receiving soon, the only thing that was on my mind was her. 

The whole ride home she was crying, I wanted to do something but I was never good at comforting people. Once we arrived back at the house, we stayed in the car for a few minutes until I picked her up and carried her up towards her bedroom. But before I could open her door, she had stopped me and told me she wanted to stay with me. So I lead her towards my bedroom and we fell asleep together cuddled. 

I listened to her soft snores, the parting of her plump lips. Making me think back to the night when she sad seduced me in my car on our first date. The way her body felt on mine. Thinking about this only made my cock twitch in my boxers. I peeled her body off of mine before I did something I would regret and made my way into the bathroom to deal with my problem. 

I stripped out of my boxers, My cock flinging up hitting my abdomen. Not to brag but I did have a huge cock. I stepped into the shower, taking my cock into my hand. Stroking it, thinking about her. I thought about her in the red dress she wore on our date, her body, her lips, everything. It wasn't long until my body began to jerk and I had finally released. I quickly washed my body and my hair, before stepping out of the shower and wrapping my towel around my body. 

I walked back into my bedroom, noticing she was still in the bed. She had now cuddled into my pillow, squeezing it tightly. I deeply wanted her to tell me what had happened last night, why she was in tears, who had upset her. But at the same time I didn't want to pressure her into telling me anything as she was still so upset. I walked into my closet, putting on my suit, drying my hair and then walked back into my bedroom. I left a note beside her and walked out of my bedroom. 

I made my way out of the house, meeting Mateo by my car. "You look like you had a good night." Mateo laughs. 

"Fuck off." I said, unlocking the car and stepping into the driver's seat. 

-ALEXANDRIA- 

I woke up to my phone blasting with messages, I turned around, noticing Leo had disappeared and his side was cold. But he had left a note on top of his pillow. 

Had to go to work today, Call me and text me if you need anything okay. 

Leo xx 

I smiled at the note, picking up my phone which was on Leo's nightstand which was on his side of the bed. I had noticed that the time was 12. Fuck, I was going to be late for band practice. Leo had picked me up and bought me back to his house, and had cuddled me the whole night. I was glad he hadn't asked me what had happened, I didn't want to tell him. He would probably say that my dad was right, that I was a whore. That it was good my father had raped me and beat me. 

I shook away these thoughts, walking into my own bedroom, I stripped off my clothes as I entered the bathroom, I looked into the mirror, noticing I had bruises all over my body. The bruises were mainly on my stomach and on my legs, the places my father had kicked and punched me last night. It hurt when I moved. Suddenly feeling insecure, I couldn't look in the mirror anymore, I felt filthy. I stepped into the shower, letting the warm water sooth the bruising on my body. Once I was finished, I quickly stepped out and left to get dressed. I put on a grey hoodie along with light blue skinny jeans and my chunky white converse. I applied a few coats of mascara and some limb balm before leaving the bedroom. 

"Good morning," Valentina says. "I thought you were staying over at your parents' house last night?" 

"Um, no, I actually only went for dinner and to just chill." I lied. 

"Okay," she nodded, "What's your plans for today?" 

"I actually need to go for band practice, do you mind if I take your car?" I asked.

"Do you have a licence?" She asked. 

"Of course," I replied, she nodded, handing me her car keys. I didn't feel like eating, I was fat, just as my father had called me. I didn't want to gain anymore weight. I stepped into her jeep, driving towards Mike's house. 

                                                                                            ***

"I't's like the walls are caving in

Sometimes I feel like giving up
No medicine is strong enough
Someone help me
I'm crawling in my skin
Sometimes I feel like giving up
But I just can'tIt isn't in my blood
It isn't in my blood (oh)I need somebody now
I need somebody now
Someone to help me out
I need somebody nowHelp me, it's like the walls are caving in
Sometimes I feel like giving up
But I just can'tIt isn't in my blood
It isn't in my blood, oh, oh" I finished singing and played the piano, this was a song I had written when I had tried to kill myself a few weeks before I had got married . (lEts pretend its her song and not Shawn Mendes')

"Wow, I loved it." Mike says clapping. 

"wow," Gabe wipes a tear from his eyes. 

I loved over to lavender, she knew what the song was about, she knew I had tried to kill myself in the past, she also had a few tears in her eyes. "Beautiful." 

"We need to get this song recorded, we could add it to our future album," Gabe says, "Maybe we can speak to Jason about it." 

"Actually, I will speak to Jason Byers about it," Carter cut in, "Since I am now technically your manager." 

"who said that?" Lavender scoffs. 

"Me." Carter replies. 

"Why? Mike asks. 

"Well since I can't be apart of your band, I thought I could be your manager." Carter says, "however I do demand 30% of the money you guys make." 

"30% This man is ridiculous," Gabe scoffs. 

"Carter you don't even know how to be a manager." I tell him. 

While the four of them argued, I switched on my phone. I had a few messages from Leo. 

Leo: Hey, how are you?

Leo: I'm getting worried can you reply? 

Leo: Where are you? 

Alex: Relax, I'm at and practice, I was busy singing a song. 

Leo: I thought something had happened, How are you feeling?

Alex: I'm okay. 

Leo: So when do I get my own private show? 

Alex: Of what? I'm not lap dancing for you.

Leo: I meant singing but I wouldn't mind a lap dance either ;)