Chapter 20

Trigger warning- self harm 

- ALEXANDIRA- 

"So then he told me that I was a bitch and walked off." I was currently sat in the kitchen eating breakfast, as Val told me about her date last night. It had been a few days since that night we had played twister, which had ended in me falling on top of Leo. Our faces so close, lips about to touch. But fortunately, Micah had said something to distract us from the almost kiss. 

My phone went off, a lot of messages coming through. I knew who it had been, it was Micah. He had been blowing up my phone all morning. "He's right though." I laughed. 

"Fuck you." She laughs picking her middle finger at me and walking out the kitchen. 

I shoved a fruit in my mouth, scrolling though the messages Micah had sent me. He had sent me the picture I had posted last night, replying and saying how beautiful I looked. He then proceeded to say how he wanted to hang out. Suddenly my phone was snatched out of my hands. I looked up to see Leo, who was now looking at my phone. 

"Why are you talking to Micah?" he questioned. 

"None of your business." I replied, trying to take my phone back, but he was too tall for me. 

"Why is he calling you beautiful." He growled. 

"Shut up, now give me my phone."I held out my hand

"No" he said. 

He put his hand in the air, now me being 5'6 and him 6'5, I couldn't reach my phone, plus he has really long arms. He left the kitchen, now walking into the living room. His hand still in the air. I went onto the couch and jumped, trying to grab my phone from his hands. Leo turned to face me, he put his hand down and put my phone into his boxers.

"Great." I sarcastically said.

"If you want it, you'll have to get it yourself. 

"Leo give it back, and since we are on the subject of you taking my stuff, how about you give me my purse back too." I said, remembering how he still had my purse. 

"Fine, you'll get your purse but you have to get your phone yourself," He told me, smirking. 

"You are so impossible." I wined. 

"I know principessa and just so you know I am great in bed." he smirked

I looked at him in confusion, shaking my head in return and blushing. I pretended to drop something on the floor.When I pretended to pick it up, I pulled down Leo's trousers instead, along with his boxers, resulting in my phone to fall to the floor..  

I looked up, blushing, his dick right in my face. "Omg, what have I walked in on." I looked behind Leo, to see Mateo.

I quickly grabbed my phone, jumping back up. I watched as Leo quickly pulled his pants back up. "Fuck off." he grumbled at Mateo, who only laughed and turned back around. 

"Now give me my purse." I smirked at him. 

He only nodded, "You are going to be the death of me." He walked out of the room, to where I am assuming, his own bedroom. I stood waiting in the living room, noticing his phone on the couch. I quickly grabbed it, shoving it into my bra. 

Leo walked back into the room, my purse in his hands, I snatched kit out of his hands, pulling it against my chest and hugging it. Leo looked at me in confusion. 

"What? this is my baby." I said. "My whole life is in here." 

"what about me?" he asked. 

"Oh you are my side chick?"  I opened my purse, only then realising that my cards were all gone.  

"Leo, this is so not funny." I glared, "give them back." 

"No."

I pretended to be angry, storming out of the living room and went upstairs to my bedroom.  Once I had shut my door, I sat on my bed, pulling Leo's phone out from my bra. It had been going off as I was walking up. I switched on the phone, he had a few messages from someone called Chloe.

I scrolled through the messages. 

CHLOE: hey Leo whats up

CHLOE: i am going to be coming over today so get that slut out of your house

LEO: No, I'll come over after work tonight. 

CHLOE: alright, I'll see you then. 

LEO: I am gonna fuck you so hard.

I switched the phone off, not being able to read anymore. Tears filled my eyes, I knew Leo and I didn't really like each other but we were married and that is what hurt. I heard a knock on my door, I quickly wiped the tears. 

"Hey, did you see my phone?" Leo says entering. 

I picked it up from beside me, "Who is Chloe?" 

"What?" he asked.

"WHO THE FUCK IS CHLOE?" I yelled, " WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?" Tears filling my eyes again. 

"Why the fuck did you go through my phone" he yelled back

"WHO THE FUCK IS CHLOE?" I yelled again, slamming the phone on the floor. 

"My ex." he murmured

"WHAT! I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE YOU Leo."

"I am so sorry."

"Don't, sorry is not going to fix anything." I said, "Get out." I pointed towards the door. 

He walked out, leaving me alone, I ran towards my bathroom, slamming the door shut behind me and locking it. I slid down against the door. Tears streaming down my face. I could feel my heart breaking. I had been falling for this man, but he clearly hadn't felt the same way as I did. 

I turned on theta for the bath tub, allowing it to fill up. I opened my cabinets, looking for my razor, after I had cleared out the draws, I had finally found it. I took it out, breaking the blade off of it. I knew this was something I shouldn't be doing, I had promised Lavender I wouldn't. I'm so sorry Lav. I bought the razor to my wrists after stepping into the bathtub.. 

1 for my dad

1 for the abuse I went though everyday

1 for being a slut as my father had called me

1 for my father raping me 

1 for not being loved my anyone 

1 for being fat as my father called me

1 for being ugly as my father had called me

and lastly, 1 for Leo, the man who didn't even want me. 

Every cut I did, went deeper, I waited as the water filled the bathtub. Laying my body in the bathtub. allowing everything to go dark.