Chapter 49

-ALEXANDRIA-

"Please." I begged as Jasper stood in front of me, polishing his knife.

"Begging isn't going to get you anywhere Alexandria, unless you're begging for me to take you." He replies, not taking his hands off of the knife.

"Where is she?" I cried out, wanting to know where he had taken Valentina, I hadn't seen her in hours. He had me tied to a chair.

"Alexandria, it doesn't matter where she is." He tells me, walking closer to me.

"Don't come near me." I cried, new tears running down my face.

"You're mine Alexandria, you shouldn't be carrying another man's baby." My eyes widen in shock as he brings the knife closer to me, running it down my cheek.

"Jasper please, I beg you, don't do this." I cry and I feel the knife get lower and he starts trailing it down my chest. "I'll do anything I promise, just don't kill my baby."

He stops, "Anything?" I nod, "I suppose, I could learn to raise the baby as my own."

"Anything, just don't kill my baby."

"Alright, we have a deal then." He says before I scream out in pain and he removes the knife. "That doesn't mean I won't do anything to you."

My hand goes to cover the new wound he had created in my thigh, holding it as hard as I could to stop the bleeding.

"Boss." A new voice says making Jasper turn around to face the man.

"Yes Henry?" Jasper says.

"Your planned work, he's gone." Henry says.

"Ahh great." Jasper says, "Looks like we won't have a problem then."

"What did you do?" I look up at Jasper.

"Oh baby, I made your husband go to jail for murdering you and his sister." He tells me.

-LEONARDO-

"Why am I still in here?" I groan at my Lawyer, Matthew.

"I'm still looking into it, but it seems as whoever put this on you had enough evidence." Matthew tells me. 

"We all know who this someone is." I slam my fists against the table, which were handcuffed together. "I will not sit in this place whilst my wife has been kidnapped." 

"Actually it would be ladynapped, since she's not a kid." Micah butts in as I slow begin to glare at him. 

"Who invited him?" Mateo groans. 

"Myself actually, I will not sit in silence as my best friend is in prison." Micah smiles. 

"I thought your best friend was Alexandria." Mateo replies. 

"Will you two shut the fuck up or get out." I yell making them both sit quietly, I turn to look back at Matthew, "were you not able to find the footage from the mall?" 

"Still wiped, I have a few of my friends in the detective firm looking into it to see if they can recover it." Matthew tells me. 

"I want you two to go to Jasper's company and find her." I tell the two idiots who were stood behind Matthew. 

"Got it." Mateo says. 

"You do whatever you can do to get them both back." I tell them. 

The door opens revealing the prison guard, "Times up." He says, walking towards me and grabbing my arm. I slowly stand up and make my way out of the room, towards my cell. 

-MATEO-

"So are we just going to sit in the car?" Micah says. We were both currently parked outside his house. "How did you even find his house?" 

"I have friends." I simple reply. 

"Oh I didn't know you had those." Micah chirps. 

"Say another word and I'll shoot you in the head."  I glare at him. "Okay seems empty, let's go." 

We step out of my car, walking towards Jasper's house. We walk up the steps and I begin picking at his lock to unlock it. Once I have successfully done so, the door opens. "Were you not going to check if he was even at home?" Micah asks beside me. 

"The lights are off dipshit." I say, entering the house. "You go upstairs and I'll take this floor." I tell Micah. 

"Okay, and what if I see him?" Micah says. 

"Hide." I say, walking off towards the kitchen. I slowly skim through the kitchen cupboards, noticing the dust beginning to lay over his counters. He hadn't been here in a while. That must've meant he had been keeping the girls somewhere else. 

I walk out of the kitchen, and into another room. I opened the door, revealing an office. Bingo! offices is where everyone kept their dirty work. I ran towards his desk, opening the drawers and skimming through what was inside. 

It wasn't long until I came across a yellow envelope. I took it out, opening it and letting out the contents. What came out shocked me. There were pictures of Alexandria. Some were of her when she was younger, some were of her now. What disturbed me most was the fact that there were pictures of her in her old bedroom of her changing her clothes and was naked, the picture was zoomed into her bedroom window. 

This man was absolutely sick. I quickly put the contents back in, put the envelope into my jacket and walked out of the office in search for Micah. I quickly walked up the stairs, it was a good thing the house was small so it was easy to find him. 

I walked into a room to his back away from me, he had something in his hand, "Did you find anything?" He jumped, the object in his hand falling to the floor. 

"Oh my God, you scared me." He shrieked. 

I looked at the floor, seeing there was powder everywhere. "You absolute idiot!"

"It's your fault." He stammers. "OMG, we're gonna go to jail." 

"Idiot, just clean it up." I say, "I didn't know Thompson was a junkie." 

"Oh no, he's not a junkie." Micah says. 

I look at him in confusion, "What do you mean?" 

Micah walks towards a door, opening it. The room was filled with bags of weed and cocaine. "OMG this is gold." I pick up one of the bags, seeing there is a sticker with an address on it. "What idiot puts an address on their weed bags." 

I snap a quick picture of the address before walking out the room with Micah hot on my trail. Looks like we had a lead.