Chapter 23

Mature content

-Alexandria-

"I'm so bored." I sighed, I had finally been released from the hospital yesterday. It had been a week since I had woken up. They had wanted to keep me there, so I could rest and I could get all the nutrients I was lacking. Leo had gone back to work today and Val was stuck at home babysitting me. 

"Same." She sighs. "We can't even go out." 

"Let's watch a movie?" I suggested. 

"Netflix had boring movies." She groaned. 

"Hey girls." Micah says walking into Leo's room, I had moved back into Leo's room as he wanted to keep an eye on me , "Leo sent me here to check on you." 

I looked over at Val, who was looking at me. A smirk appeared on my face as well as hers. She had the same idea as I had. "Get him," She screams. 

Micah looks at us in confusion as I jump on top of him, sending him to the floor. Val grabbed his arms, using one of Leo's ties, that she had found on the floor, tying his wrists. "Omg, get off of me." Micah yells. 

Val grabbed my make up from the dresser, bringing it closer. I straddled Micah, taking my foundation out. "I like this position, but I think Leo might kill me if he sees us like this." Micah says. I pat the foundation into his face, as Val does his eyes. "I would have done this willingly if you guys had asked." 

"Really?" Val gasps.

"No." He tries to get out of the tie, but it was no use. "Damn woman, how can you tie this?"

"Don't ask." Val blushes. 

I look over at the eyes, Val had done a blue and purple eye look and had smoked it out with a dark liner. She was now placing lashes on his eyes as I finished contouring his cheekbones. I had finally learnt how to do make up, Val had been teaching me ever since I had first came here. 

"I think we should go in with a red lip." I say. 

"No!" Micah yells. "Now get off me, you're heavy." He says to me. 

"Did you just call my wife fat?" I look up, seeing Leo had now entered the room, Mateo behind him. 

"No, I called Val fat." He quickly says. 

"Um excuse moi?" Val gasps. 

"Not helping bro." Mateo says. 

"Why are you straddling him principessa?" Leo says, walking towards us, picking me up from Micah's stomach.

"We gave him a makeover." I smiled up at him. 

"Don't you guys think he looks sexy as a girl?" Val says, finishing with the lips. 

"He looks like a drag queen." Mateo says. 

"Hey, I could be on Ru Pauls' drag queen show." Micah says happily.

"I don't think you're that pretty." Leo says, standing behind me, with his hands wrapped around my waist. 

"How rude." Micah glares, "Now, can someone take me out of this tie?"

Val quickly takes a few pictures of Micah, before turning him over and untying him. He stood up, him following not so long after. "You look like an idiot." Mateo says. 

"You bitch, you better delete those pictures." Micah says to Val. 

"Don't you fucking call my sister a bitch." Leo glares at him. 

"I'll delete them if you go out in public like that." Val smirks. 

"No." He steps back.

                                                                                             ***

Now here we are, at the mall with Micah dressed in Val's dress, that barely fit him and in the make up we had done. He had paired his baby pink dress with a pair of his white Nike Air Force. The four of us, watched as Micah walked through the mall, people giving him stares. Micah was totally not enjoying this, But Val and I definitely were. 

Leo and I walked hand in hand, talking as Val was behind us walking alongside her other brother.  "Let's go shopping principessa." Leo says. 

"I left my purse at home." I sighed. 

"I've told you this before, mi amore, You are my wife, I will pay for you." He says, "Don't argue with me, whatever you want, buy it." 

"Can I buy something too?" Val says from behind us. 

"No." Leo growls at her, "You've used enough of my money." 

Leo and I head off on our own, walking into the different shops, looking at the different things. "Mi Amore, I like this." He holds up a white dress, "Go try it on." 

He pushes me into the changing rooms, I step out of my black skirt, pulling up the white dress, then taking off my white top. I pulled up the dress' straps, over my shoulders. It was a mid thigh length white satin dress. "Are you done?" Leo says. 

I unlock the door, stepping out into the room, Leo had privately gotten us a room in the shop. No one to disturb us, as he had said. Leo looked up from his phone, he didn't say anything. I watched as he stood up, placing his phone in his pocket. He walked towards me, I looked into his green eyes, which were now a darker shade of green. 

His fingers traced my waist. "Sei Bellissima." His lips were now inches away from mine, "You better change before I take you here right now." 

"What if I want you to." I whisper, I could feel myself getting wet. 

His fingers, moved down from my waist, going down to my thighs, pushing the dress up. His finger's slipped under the dress, moving up towards my pussy. His finger rubbed my panties, "You're so wet for me Principessa." I moaned as his fingers moved my panties aside, now touching my bare clit. 

He picked my body up, throwing me on the couch he was sat on earlier. His fingers went back to my clit, rubbing it. My moans filled the room. He shoved a finger into me, making me moan louder. He thrusted his finger in and out. "Please." I moaned. 

"Beg for it Principessa." He whispered into my ear. 

"Let me cum." I moaned, he shoved another finger into me, rubbing my clit at the same time. I could feel myself coming. "Leo, fuck." I yelled as my body jerked against his. 

"I'm not going to fuck you yet Principessa." He moves his afce away, so he's now standing straight, "I don't think we should buy it, No one should see that body apart from me."