🔞 Chapter 7 🔞

Confession
______________

Author's pov,

"What's wrong Pete? Can't talk anymore??"

Pete gritted his teeth tightly so as not to make any noises. He was on the verge of exploding as Vegas inserted a small vibrator inside his asshole and was giggling upon his misery. Pete was completely helpless against Vegas.

Even Porsche has been asking non-stop since that day. But he had to keep quiet. How can he tell the truth to Porsche that Vegas's been forcing himself on Pete since that party???

Vegas was chuckling seeing Pete all tensed up. Pete was clearly suffering but it was amusing for Vegas as Pete was desperately trying not to make any sound . But the pressure was getting harder as Vegas was controlling the switch. It was at medium first but now he switched it to maximum. Pete was dying there. Such ruthless speed of the vibrator was making him go insane. But he was determined not to give in to Vegas's dirty games.

"I-I will.....n-not aarh... r-response to your ummmmph...your games arhhh fuck."

"Still acting brave.... I can stop all of this if you just take me again."

"N-ne-neverrrrrr hhmmmp..."

Pete clenched his jaw tightly to control his voice. He closed his eyes and remembered those days when he was thrown into the water with tied hands and legs along with heavy stones tied to his legs. It was tough to untie himself and come out within time but he did it. He passed. Most of them didn't make it but Pete did it. Again there was a time when he had to consume drugs, he was super dizzy but still he maintained his posture and completed the task. Then again he was instructed how to handle all types of guns and even how to disguise himself to complete his work. Yes Pete went through all kinds of training so compared to those rough times Vegas's little maniac games were like a child's first lesson of walking to Pete.

Pete was trying to compose himself while drowning in his own thoughts but little did he knew that Vegas was beyond evil.

The vibrator was on max mode. The stimulation was too strong. It was moving like crazy inside Pete's little ass stretching him apart. Pete was close to ejaculate when Vegas did the most cruel thing to him.

Pete was suddenly forced to open his eyes widely when he felt something on his cock. Opening his exhausted eyes he saw Vegas's hand was holding his cock and strocking it up and down.

"W-w-what aarrhh what?"

"Let me add some more fun."

Vegas gave a mischievous smile making Pete fear the next move Vegas was going to make. Vegas gave a few strokes to Pete's cock while Pete was panting and gasping in pleasure with all flushtured cheeks and heavy shakings. Then Vegas stopped. Pete looked up to him immediately but saw only a dark smirk on Vegas's oh so satisfied lips. He was licking his lower lips as if he was waiting to devour Pete whole.

"Why-why'd you sto-stop??"

"Did you think I'd let you relief so easily?"

"P-please K-Khun Vegas aarh haaah ple-pleaseeee."

Pete was begging Vegas like a dog begging for his food. It's exactly what Vegas wanted. To see Pete beg for more...but still he wasn't satisfied. He wanted to ruin him more. Vegas took the tie from the bed that fell on the bed when Vegas loosened Pete's mouth to make the brave bodyguard's little pink tongue run on his large Magnum gun, then Vegas tied Pete's pale hard cock which was on the verge of exploding.