🔞Chapter 20🔞

Hello guys, I know you're getting annoyed but my duty schedule is getting hectic so I'm getting less time to write. Well, I'm gonna finish this book soon as I'm already working on my 2nd book. I don't know how many of you are fans of HengPrise(The sign), I love them a lot and I want a story between them. Tharn got Phaya but Chalothorn deserves a partner too. So let's give them a story. For now let's read this one😁

 You're My Trigger
___________________

Arm pov,

What am I doing? Why can't I control my hands?What is this feeling? All I can see is this tiny yet loveable pale torso panting heavily like possessed by lust. Was I this lewd? Then what's with him? His body, his flushed cheeks and his teary small eyes closed tightly....How- how can he be so alluring?

"Aa rahh! T-there!! I-I'm....mmmph"

So smooth....Is this a man's skin? How come it's so soft? All men should be tough with rough skin right? But him, it's beyond my instinct. There's a milky lair all over him. Is it because he's been leading a leisure life? Or was it always like this? What if I lick him? How is he gonna react? I'm itching to make him more embarrassed than he already is. Something is wrong with me. I'm losing my mind.

"You wanted this...So don't back out now or you'll be called a scaredy-cat."

"B-but haah aah!"

Just how turned on is he? All I'm doing is just rubbing and licking his neck and he's on the verge of exploding. Why didn't I notice this before? What a lewd body!

"Aah haaah mmmph p-phi'....."

What a sweet voice. Almost like a harmony. I never thought he who I always wondered as an irritating kid can look so vulnerable and restless when turned on. I can feel my dick getting hard and also his. So sensitive and takes no time to react.

Ok so where were we? Right I was at the club with others since Khun Kinn wanted to throw us a party. There I caught Macao hooking up with another guy and for some reason I felt annoyed and decided to become a hindrance between them. Though he was throwing lots of tantrums I held his hands and dragged him with me. Then brought him to a motel. He was already retreating but I had to put an end to this so I pulled him by his neck and attacked his noisy mouth which were babbling about 'feelings' he had stored for me(according to him).

"P-phi'!.....Huff haah Let me breath
huff huff...."

It's no use you shitty brat. Now that I've lost the sanity, you have to fill my thirst.

"I thought you wanted me...."

"Mmmmmh I -I know but...But I didn't mean this....."

What a liar! Look at him, all shivering and whimpering heh.....So much for those arrogancy. It's funny that he even offered his body once and now chickening out like a mouse.

"It's no use, I warned you to stay away but you kept irritating me. Now bear the consequences.... I'm not gonna stop until I go limp."

Hearing that his eyes widened and also his mouth formed a circle which was really amusing. I'm still confused if I'm doing the right thing by going against my father's orders but my heart can't digest Macao having sex with someone when it should be me whether I want it or not.

Author's pov,

Arm slowly started unbuttoning Macao's shirt while he kept licking his neck gently but also intensely. Macao's mouth could only let out sweet panting moans while trailing his way to grab Arm's board shoulder.