Chapter 12

Drug of Agony
___________________

(Suspenseful music)

At the behind of a certain bar,

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

"Where are you?"

A deep voice of a man grumbled from the other side of the phone.

"I'm at a club with him."

A low soft voice of a woman whispered due to fear of getting caught.

"How's the situation?"

"I have succeeded."

The woman tapped on her knees with her long red nails while speaking with a grimace on her sharp tone up fabricated face.

"Did they suspect anything?"

"No you don't have to worry. He is gonna soon introduce me to his sons."

"Good, stay there for a while and when you get the right opportunity..."

"I know.... I can handle it. What about the share?"

The cunning woman brushed her long thin brown hair from her shoulder in a sarcastic way like the world revolves around her pace.

"You will get it after you kill him."

"You have my words.... I will make him beg for death just like they did to my brother. But what about Vegas?"

"Leave that to me..."

"No Vegas is my prey, we already had a quite rough debate about this. I will be the one to take his head..."

Gritting on her teeth bitterly the woman in red silk dress clenched on her palms tightly which made her bleed cause her long painted nails pricked her white flesh deeply causing the crimson flow but the pain was ignored completely as the woman was only focusing on her grimoire mind.

"Fine....but don't mess up."

"What about those guards? What if they get suspicious of me?"

"Don't worry I already know how to deal with them. I start from the weakest. I gotta go now."

"Fine."

The woman cut the call and clenched on her cell phone with her nails almost scratching the display screen while gritting on her teeth again from a pulsing anger with a pair of deep red eyes full of wrath and hatred. Then she flicked her hair on the other side of her shoulder in an act of vile and started walking from the back side of the bar which was full of darkness with an eerie atmosphere everywhere while screwing her wrecked mind in deliberating various hideous concepts which made her sneer like a maniac bitch.

"Where were you sweetheart? I have been waiting for you to greet my friends."

"I'm sorry honey my friend from France called so I had to attend it."

The facial expression of the woman immediately formed into a sweet loving smile like someone with an absolute gentle personality.

"It's okay, come now honey let's go and meet my friends."

The man in a white tuxedo gently took her hands but saw a bit of blood on her soft palms. He immediately took out a handkerchief from his chest pockets and placed it on the woman's hand and rubbed softly then asked in a worried tone,