🔞Chapter 13🔞

So, so sorry guys I'm really late this time, it's actually nearly 15 days since I'm updating. I had some event works so couldn't focus on the concept at all. But I really appreciate all of your views and your lovely comments. Thank you very much for putting up with me. This chapter is a bit long, so patiently read guys.

Here enjoy☺️☺️

                     A new Strom
                __________________

(At the pub)

Author's pov,

The loud musics and the screams from the dance floors were indeed very fascinating. Pink, red, purple, blue lights were all flashing from everywhere highlighting the whole pub. The air was really sexy and dramy. Arm was dancing with some cheeky young girls in short dresses. An off duty mode Arm was pretty eye-catching there. While dancing many tried to woo him or dance with him but they were not Arm's type so he just gave them a dry smile and ignored most of them. Then at the cocktail counter he noticed a girl who seemed quite out of place sitting alone and mopping around while making frown faces easily could make one get it that she wasn't comfortable with the atmosphere of the loud bar.

 Then at the cocktail counter he noticed a girl who seemed quite out of place sitting alone and mopping around while making frown faces easily could make one get it that she wasn't comfortable with the atmosphere of the loud bar

Arm giggled softly and locked on her for tonight to enjoy a moment of pleasure. He abandoned hip shaking and got off the dance floor and went to the counter and sat smoothly not to let the girl notice.

"A Martini for this beautiful lady."

The girl was pretty busy chatting on her cell so she failed to notice the charming guy next to her offering a fling.

"Are you okay?"

Arm was bound to take her today so he again scoffed. The girl finally looked at Arm and got fascinated by the sight of him at just one glance.

"N-no actually I'm not used to here so..."

"I figured....you look irritated so I ordered some drinks for you. Please take it...you will feel relaxed."

"Oh that's so kind of you...Btw are you regular here...you seem quite..."

"No of course not. My occupation isn't so smooth to hang out every nights haha.."

"I see. Are you alone here?"

"No I came with my friend but he is busy somewhere and I was caught in your beauty so I came for a small greetings."

Arm smirked at the lady and the lady also chuckled cause she also pretty much got hooked up by Arm. They both were chatting while judging each other as they took little sips of their hard drinks.

"Okay so do you wanna go somewhere? It's not enough here..."

Arm offered and the lady just kept looking at him for one minute then she nodded in which Arm got excited cause his hook up plan was going smoothly.