Camp.

****EMMIS POV****
It has been three days and I'm starting over night camp. It's two weeks, mom and dad gave me a phone that calls home and 911. "Come on dad lets go!" I screamed. It was a new month March 1. We got in the car it was a 2 hour drive. We got there and I didn't know
Anyone. Dad signed me in and vlogged "Bye Emmi have a great 2 weeks at camp remember have fun!" Dad screamed "OMG ITS THE SHAYTARDS!" A girl screamed running towards me and dad. "Emmi are you going to camp! What's your age group?! Oh wait haha my name is Kelly!" Kelly said. "I'm in the age group of 10-12 what about you?" I said "I'm also there!" She said hugging me. We waved by to my dad and she took us to our cabin. When I walked in people were watching the Shaytards. Me? That's weird. "Hey guys this is Emmi, Emmi Butler." "THE EMMI BUTLER! OMG IT IS HER WHAT EVEN OMG HI HI HI!" A girl screamed. "Uh hi." I said I was ready weirded out. They all took pictures with me. Then they're me have top bunk. I unpacked and we headed for the lunch room.
"Hello campers! Welcome to Camp Gladiators! We're going to do biking, swimming, running, hiking, obstacles courses. It's kind of like a boot camp. But fun! So right now go to your camp leaders and they will take you to your first activity." The announcement lady said. We walked to our leader. Our leaders name was Stef. "Hey campers! Our first activity is hiking! So I want you to go to your cabins and get your draw strings back packs. Put your sunscreen, mosquito spray, and glasses, water, and anything else. Put your good hiking shoes on." Stef said. We ran to our cabin and a bunch of people were taking pictures of me. I felt like a celebrity, it was great. "Emmi! You excited to go hiking?" Kelly said Shoving her phone in my face. "Yeah! I'm so excited!" I said smiling. We got everything and started on our way. "Where do you live?" Kelly asked me. "Do you live in Pocatello?" She asked me. "Yeah I do." I said I really liked Kelly she was really nice. We took a lot of pictures we would take a "squad" one where you pointed two fake guns to the camera and acted all serious. "That's Instagram worthy! Well anything with you in it is." Kelly said smiling. "With my new bestie!" She said as the caption she tagged my dad. "Haha we look so cute!" I said hugging her. "Hey do you have a snapchat?" She said. "No but I could use my dads and i could snapchat you from his." I said I gave her my snapchat and she added him. We got back from our hike and it was so fun. Now it's dark and all the campers come together to eat dinner. We Wales to the lunch hall and got our food. It was a sandwich with strawberries. "Hey Emmi!" I looked around to who said that.
"Tyler! Omg what are you doing here!?" I said
"Well I come every month! I just don't do the sleep over part on school days. But I am doing the sleep over part this month. My mom let me because I was passing and I got all my work." Tyler said hugging me. "This is my first time! I think I'll come more oftern!" I said. "Awwww LOVE BIRDS! EMMI AND TYLER!" Kelly said snap chatting me and Tyler. "Hahah" Tyler said. We all are together and talked and laughed. After dinner we can go and walk around camp. Me Tyler and Kelly all walked around. "Kiss!" Kelly said. "No!" I said "why? Do you not like me?" Tyler said holding my hands. "Well okay fine. I haven't kissed anyone before. You can't put it on Instagram or my dad will freak!" I said "fine I'll snapchat it." Me and Tyler were facing each other and he leaned in and I leaned in. Our lips met, it was nice. He started to make out. I pulled away. "Cool." I said. "I'm going to go to the cabin." I said walking to the cabin. "Haha look! So cute!" Kelly said putting it on her story. I layed down. "Heeeyyyy Emmmmiiii! Let's talk! We should all sit in a circle and talk." Quinn suggested. "Okay." Everyone said we all got on the floor and sat down. "So Emmi. How was it?" How was what?" "THE KISS DUHH! TYLER IS THE HOTTEST GUY AT CAMP!" Tabby screamed. "Omg calm down!" I said laughing "I was good." I said "let's go to sleep." I said. We went to sleep and it was tomorrow.
"RISE AND SHINE CAMPERS IT 102 DEGREES SO WERE GOING SWIMMING WERE GOING ON THE BLOB! COME DOWN FOR BREAKFAST THEN CHANGE INTO SWIMSUITS!" Stef yelled waking us up. I got down and jumped on Kelly, I knew her password on her phone because we're best friends. I clicked her snapchat. And recorded. "WAKE UP KELLYY!" I screamed. She woke up and rose up so fast she hit her head. Everyone laughed. "Omg Emmi!" Kelly said playfully slapping my arm. I put it on her story. We got up and it was 9:00 and already 102 degrees. "Ugh it's so hot." Kelly said putting her hair up. We both put our hair up and we walked to Lunch Hall in out pjs "wait! Selfie!" Kelly screamed. I smiled and we went to breakfast. We sat next to Tyler and we hugged.