Get Ya Money ✨

China pov
I was getting up out of my bed when my daughter India came in and said it was banging at our front door... I got my robe off the hanger and went downstairs it wasn't nobody but my stupid ahh baby daddy Dante ... What Dante damn its to fuckn early is said to him.... He said you wouldn't be so tired if you would stop this stupid stripping shit... I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen to make breakfast .... I pulled the food out and ran upstairs to tell my daughter to get her clothes ready for school..... I went and got my clothes ready for my part-time job... Yes a bitch gotta have more then one job ... I work at this boutique during the day and I strip at night ... I got my work clothes out and hopped in the shower ... Dante yelled he was gone I said Ight ... I got out the shower and made breakfast for me and India ... I told her it was about time for us to be on our way out ... She said okay and grabbed her backpack and lunchbox and we walked out.. I locked the door and we went down to my Mercedes-AMG C63 saloon(2015).... We got in the car and we start listening to Chris brown came to do and my baby was in the backseat Dancing.... We pulled up to her school and I walked up to the school and kissed her goodbye and I loved her she kissed my cheek and ran in with her friends ... I walked off to my car got in and pulled out and was on my way to work ... After like 15 min I finally pulled up and drea & jaee were getting out their cars ..... Drea said damn its bout time our damn manager got here shit we been waiting he said patting his weave I said nigga-bitch I had to take my baby to school he said my lil gangsta India ... Jaee came up to me and smacked my ahh I said girl don't be doin dat shit as I put the pin in the alarm for the store... We all started to get to work and customers were coming in...

Jaee pov
I was in the work room twerking and I saw that my nigga lolly was calling...
Convo 📲
Jaee ✨ : wassuh bihh
Lolly 😋 : hayy Baby Wyd
Jaee ✨ : shit at the boutique w/drea and China
Lolly 😋 : Tell dem I said wassuh and Gurr August is hittin up magic tonight and me and China got the section I Juss looked at the chart..
Jaee ✨ : Gurr who comin w/him buhh shit Ima come up dea tonight and work w/yall...
Lolly 😋 : Ight bihh see ya tonight...
Ends convo ✌🏾️
I starting taking shirts out so we could put them up when China came back and told me she was going out to get us lunch for the day ... I said okay now I know I gotta go home and get me some good stuff to wear for work tonight ... Ahhh shit Ima have to tell my babydaddy come get our son darion tonight ..... I finished everything and thought about how tonight would go..

Lolly pov
I was laying across my bed and thinking about tonight he betta bring my baby Chris w/him I swear I'll make dat ahh mine real quick... I finally got up and went to cleaning then I decided I was gone go shopping for my bestfriends when I got a text from our boss black at the club ..
Message - I need you , china , and jaee tonight ... Yall might have to work over .... I got yall so yeah don't worry about ya kids I got that covered the baby sitter already been contacted about having to keep them tonight....
I forwarded the message to jaee and China ... China text back and said damn Ight I wasn't planning on working over tonight but I guess extra hours = extra money.... I had went on and made my bag for work tonight and got dressed and was on my way out to go shopping for dese hoes... It was gone be a long night I swear it was ...

August pov
I was in the studio with trey & Chris we were recording our remix for I luv this shit ... I had a show tonight at Magic and they said they were gone come w/.... Chris was high as hell and then he was like mane da strippers at Magic be some serious be bhad thick and they know exactly how to go down on daddy dick... Me & trey looked at each other and laughed Chris was the dumb ahh of course ... Mane I was tired of fuckn every hoe that want it ... A nigga was ready to settle down but until then Ima keep getting money and fuckn bitches... We was listening to the song and shit sounded great... I had just thought bout my sis had asked me to pick my niece up from school .... It was 1:45 na they got out of school at 2:00 .... I told Chris I'll be back in like a hour they said Ight and I hopped in my all black Range Rover... I got up to the school in like 10 mins as I was getting out the car I bumped into this girl and damn she was fine but had a bad ass attitude ... She said Damn nigga watch where tf u goin... I said aye ma chill out Ian did shit to yo stupid ahh and my niece ran out with a little girl and the little girl ran over to the girl ... The little girl said mommy this weekend can my friend shay come over ... Her mom said yeah if it is okay with her daddy ... Shay chimed in and said this is my uncle auggie , my daddy is in heaven ... The girl Said omg I am so sorry baby but yeah and she looked at me and said I'm China I said August and she said here is my number you or her mom just call me but call during the day because after 8pm I will be at work... I said okay and we both walked off ... Damn shawty bhad 😍...