Leave em✌️

This chapter will just be ivory , jeremiah , and courtney pov

Ivory pov
I was trying to block his hits but he was beating the shit outta me... I felt my eyes getting heavy and next thing yaknoo everything went black... I heard doctors and people screaming... I just thought damn did i really look that bad... I could hear but i couldnt open my fuckn eyes.. I heard somebody say they were going to have to rush me to surgery now... Then i stopped hearing and all my body went numb....
Hours later....
I had finally was able to open my eyes and hear... Someone knocked on the door i was looking out the door when i heard the door open & close.. I heard Jeremiah say ivory u ok.. I start tearing up cuh even doe i fucked him over he still came to see if i was ok.. He came to the front of me and stood before me and said ivory i have actually recognized that i love you.. Yeah you hurt a nigga but im here fah ya.. I hope you know that you bet not go bAck to courtney... China , jaee , and lolly looking for his ass hope he knows that.. I smiled cuh my bitches always got my back even if they know im stupid.. I had just thought that bout i gave courtney my house key.. I told jeremiah and he said baby you and ria can come stay with me & jada yaknoo that aint neva a problem.. I blushed and said jeremiah i love you too... He told me i looked horrible i sed nah nigga i look gorgeous after i got my ass beat by that crazy mf... He said baby you go be safe in my eyes wit me but that nigga courtney might wanna watch out... I said jeremiah there is alot we have to talk about.. He said what is it ma??? Well courtney is crazy like he is mental he used to beat me before maria was here and he walked out on me when i had ria... My father is in Miami but he knows bout what happen and he is on his way , my mom and courtney have always been down for each-other they always used to beat me together i started telling him as i was fighting tears.. He held me in his arms and said ma let it out its okay i got u baby know dat...

Jeremiah pov
Mane my fuckn blood was boiling . It hurted me to know this shit happened to shawty and next thing yaknoo dis lady that looked like iv but older version.. Ivory looked over at her and said bitch y here and the lady said ivory thats not how you speak to your mother is it? Ivory said honey as far as im concerned i dont have a mother a father yes but my mother is dead or do i need to do it.. The lady tried to get in ivory face but courtney walked in with maria.. Maria said jere!!! I said wassuh shawty she said i missed ya i said missed ya too and she looked at ivory and then the lady and said mommy who is this lady?? Ivory said no body and the lady kneed down and said im janice your grandma.. Ivory said bitch you not her grandparent she doesnt have any as far as im concerned except courtney parents & dad who have actually been their.. I grabbed maria and said lil mama come on lets go get you some candy.. We were walking out and this tall man that maria must've known cuh she ran to him and said grandpa!! He said wassuh babygirl and where is mommy .. She came back to me and said jere this is grandpa T.. He put his hand out and said Terrance , i said jeremiah ... We shook hands and he said ohhh so you the lul nigga my daughter left to go back to courtney .. I said yeah he said she is so stupid at times but i love her and what room is she.. I said 516 he said okay and he walked towards the room... I took Ria to the vending machine got her some candy and we went back to the room and we walked in to see Terrance on top of courtney beating his ass.. I was like damn and maria started crying I took her to ivory and i broke them up and janice smacked Terrance and he smacked her down to the ground .. I just said damn yall family crazy ... Next thing yaknoo courtney fuckn attacked me and i was givin him dem hoes..

Courtney pov
Yeah bitch i beat your stupid ass daughter i told her before i left she wasnt aloud to be with no one else and then she had maria around that nigga i said to terrance... Janice was in my ear saying calm down courtney.. Ivory said bitch you stfu cuh you choose this weak ass nigga ova ya own daughter fuck u smoking on... I had smacked her in her face and next thing yaknoo i was on the ground blocking hits.. Her dad start punching me and shit and i got a few licks in on him but dis nigga was strong.. He had made me hit my head on the little monitor thing.. Jeremiah walked in and maria start crying seeing us fight and ran to ivory .. Jeremiah had broke us up and janice smacked terrance and he smacked her down to the ground.. Jeremiah shook his head so i stuck him in his face and he start beating my ass too like damn is it national beat courtney ass day or sum... I had got sum hits in on him but when we had stopped and i looked in the mirror i had a black eye and busted lip... Ivory yelled courtney you and janice can leave no one asked you two to be here and make sure all of yo shit and you are gone from my house courtney... I said what ever bitch and me and janice walked out.. Janice said that lil bitch just doesn't understand what she put herself in....