Back to da basics

2 months later
August pov

Everything been back to normal lately... China Ivory Lolly Jaee and Drea been workin at they new mixed business... Ivory & Jeremiah go to the grave site every week... I been back in the studio now.. I feel like somebody been watching a nigga doe buhh wat eva .. Ivory & Jeremiah are engaged actually and Ivory is pregnant... Chris cheated on Jaee so they off i know not to cheat on China no mo... China did want to slow down so she been staying at her house but India does have a room here at my house... They come over every other weekend.. Dante found out he had HIV and his dumb ass asked China to sleep with him 😂 like if you know you have HIV why would you ask your babymomma to sleep with you and leave India with no parents dumb ass nigga.. It was 11:00am and my phone went off and it was my manager Ciara..
Convo😕:
Aug💸: wassuh c?
Ciara💼: august you need to get down hea..
Aug💸: for what mane!
Ciara💼: the board having a meeting with you so get ya ass up and get hea!
Aug💸: ight bruh
Ends call✌🏽️
I got up and put my nike slides on and made my way out of the house.. I locked the door and then China text me askn to bring her & Indi breakfast.. I pulled up to McDonalds and asked for sausage biscuit sandwiches and orange juice... And some pancakes and apple juice for indi cuh she aint gone eat shit else... I pulled around the window and i bust out laughin that Zaria was the lady i knew i knew that voice... I bust out laughin and she said August i lost my job because of you i said correct baybeh ya lost ya job cuh you a hoe and you touched owned property... I snatched my food and paid and pulled off laughin listening to my new single Grindin... My phone rung again and it was Ciara..
"August Get yo ass to dis damn office now" i hung up in ha face... I pulled up to China house and blew the horn.. Her & Indi came out and Indi jumped on me and said can i come ova tonight china said yeah when mommy get off ill pick ya up from ya daddy house... She took their food and kissed me and i pulled out and made my way to the office...

Chris pov:
I walked up to the doors and i saw Jaee workin on somebody eyebrows.. Drea was washing hair.. Lolly was doin nails .. Ivory & China werent here yet i guess.. I walked fully in with a bouquet of flowers with me and a bear.. Jaee broke up with me when she found out i cheated and now we talkn and workin back on us.. I just miss my baby so much.. I walked up to Jaee desk waiting on her to finish the girls eyebrows.. I cheated with my ex girlfriend Karruche.. Now she is pregnant with my baby jaee does know... I know i hurt her with the cheating shit cuh she beat my ass... I sat in her chair and she had finally finished with the lady's eyebrows and walked to the register.. She gave the lady her changed and walked back to her desk.. She saw me and smiled a little she said hay chris i said hay baby i stood up and gave her the flowers and hugged her... Shockingly she hugged back i kissed her and she didnt break it this time.. That shit dea warmed my heart.... I asked her if i could take her & Darion out tonight she said yeah nigga ya bet not be late... I smiled and hugged ha and walked out .. China walked in and said why you hea she been on my ass since i cheated on Jaee .. Jaee said he good china .. She said oh well hi chris how are you today i said good chi i miss you lil sis she said i know... I laughed and walked out to my car.. I got in and pulled out and i called Trey up..
Convo📞:
Chris🎶: wassuh nigga
Trey 🇮🇪: wassuh & shit in da studio workin on my album and when we doin a tour.. It need tah be befo Jeremiah & Ivory weddin shit..
Chris 🎶: im finna pull up at the studio will finish talkn once i get dea..
Ends call✌🏽️
I start listenin to some of my songs when i first started i start playing you... I was singing and Karruche start calling me so I answered..
Call 📞:
Babymomma👶🏽: chris can you bring me some pickles & peanut butter
Chris🎶: Ma im on my way to da studio but ight ill be dea in like 10..
Ends call✌🏽️
I hit a u-turn and pulled up to kroger .. I got out and ran in and went straight to the section for pickles and peanut butter... I got the stuff and then i saw Darion wit his dad... He said Chrisss!!! I walked ova and said wassuh d? He said wur ya been yeen been ova mommy house.. I said well me & mommy been goin through some buhh i gotta go ill see yall lata .. I paid for the stuff and went out to the car and left towards Karruche house.. I pulled and went in i gave her the peanut butter & pickles and saw she had already ate like 2 jars i said ma look hea ya body go stay fit while you carin my baby she said ughhh chris really i said yeah nigga so tomorrow we goin exercisin and shit be ready... I got up and walked out the house and made my way to the studio wit trey..

Jeremiah pov:
Shid i couldnt believe i was going to get married i would be the last to probably get married outta our whole crew.. I got up and went and got Jada up.. It was a Saturday but she had to work at 12... I got her up and she showered and then i went downstairs to my pregnant fiancé.. She was cooking breakfast i went and wrapped my arms round her waist and kissed her neck... I said baby you must not going to work today.. She said nah me and my mom have to go dress shopping today.. Yeah ivory & her mother finally made up... I smiled and said Mrs. Felton.. She kissed me and made me & Jada's plate she walked upstairs and i heard the shower running... I ate and went upstairs and ivory was putting her shoes on.. She gave me a kiss & said bye and left out i heard the front door open and close i start getting my clothes ready and then jada came in & said she was about to leave for work.. I said ight and hopped in the shower after like 20 mins i got out and put my clothes on and made my way out the house.. I got in my truck and pulled out.. I pulled up at the office and got out.. I saw August car outside.. I walked in and i knew i was late but ian really care.. I walked in and took a seat and then they start talking about tour and shit.. After like 1 hour they were finally done me and aug walked out and then some lil girl walked up to august and said hay daddy he smiled and said hay ma.. She said ya ready and he said umm for ? She said for me to suck ya up and ride dat dick i shook my head and said im finna go ova to da studio he said same hea nd ma i got a girl and she will kill ya .. I bust out laughin and hopped in the truck.. I pulled out and made my way to the studio.. Once i got dea i saw dat trey & chris were hea.. I got out and walked in.. Soon as i hit da do i smelt weed damn... I walked in and trey was in da booth singin some new shit buhh dat hoe was live as hell.. He came out we shook up and i asked what the name of this song was and he said Foreign... He went back in and soon August walked in..

Trey pov:
I was in the booth and august walked in .. Lolly was calling me ..
Convo:
Trigga😏: wassuh bae
Lolly🎀: umm i hope you aint forgot to pick jayceon & trina up bruh and when you do pick dem up bring me Trina & bring me food ight nigga bye..
Den she hung up in my face.. I shook my head and hopped out the seat.. I told dem i would be back gotta go pick da brats up from their other parents & shit ... I got in my car and start playin my song On Top.. After like 15 mins i pulled up at Jayce house... I blew da horn and Jayceon ran out with his bag... I said wassuh mane and made sure he was strapped in.. Jayce came out with Jayceon asthma inhaler.. I said thanks nd jayceon told jayce he loved him and stuff and we made our way to Brandy house.. I pulled up and blew my horn and brandy came out with Trina on her side sleep.. She said damn Trey you could at least come in & get ha .. I said bruh i got Jayceon wit me and da neighborhood yall stay ian leavin him out hea alone... She chuckled and gave me Trina.. I grabbed her seat out the trunk and strapped her in... I told Brandy bye and got in the car pulled off and stopped at Chick-Fil-A.... I ordered the food paid and made my way to Lolly.. I got trina & jayceon out and they ran in.. Trina ran to drea dey love Drea... Drea said babygirl cant pick ya up i gotta finish ha hair... Trina sat down in one of da seats close by and start eatn... I told Jayceon leggo we walked out and hopped in da car and pulled out ...