Plane Ride ✈️

China pov:
We had just got done cleaning up the spot and we all were goin home to pack our shit we leave fah Vegas tonight... I counted all my money and locked up after everybody... Ivory was tryn to twerk known damn well her pregnant ass needed to sit down.... Lolly start recordin her and she was gettn it to be pregnant.. I said ooooh my hoe makes me proud still thrown dat ass while she preggo she said bihh strippn pays off after all.. We all bust out laughin drea was twerkin i laughed cuh i loved my lul crew dese hoes gimme life mane...

Ivory pov:
I was twerkin and a pregnant bitch was gettn it ... I knw im pregnant and all buhh my dress fah vegas gone make me look like im not cuh my stomach aint big yet so its juss right... I was ready to go na so i told dese bitches bye and hopped in my BMW and was on my way to the house when i got hungry so I stopped at pizza hut and got me a full pizza.. My bags were already packed jeremiah lazy ass aint did shit he always behind on his shit.. I walked in and got my pizza and wings and got in the car tryn to eat & drive buhh i almost got hit so my fat ass put it down and I made it to the house quicker.. I got out and carried my shii in da house... Jeremiah wad layn on da couch.. I decided to go in the kitchen & get some cold water and i walked inside of the living room and poured it all over him he jumped up like a crackhead he screamed and i bust out laughin it was so funny he said why tf you do dat? I was laughin and said cuh i told yo bum ass to pack yo shit im ready to go mane damn... He said ight and made his way upstairs i laughed so damn hard and wiped the water up poor baby..

Lolly pov:
I had just got done packin me and trey shit cuh he was at the studio.. I now had to drop these kids off at his mama house shit.. I yelled for dem to come on.. Dey both came out they room with their tablets and backpacks ... We walked out the house and i locked the doors and we made our way to McDonald's cuh my babies wanted that.. I ordered their food and took them to his mama house.. Once i dropped them off i made my way back to the house.. Trey car was in the driveway so i knew dat bitch was here.. I walked in and he was eating my damn chicken from popeyes i baught earlier i football tackled his ass he had me fucked up eatn my food... He start tickling me i was laughin we was rollin across the kitchen floor .... My dog trigga ran in parkin at trey.. I laughed and made him go get in his cage.. We were about to head out to Vegas bihh yasssss...

Drea pov:
Mike was working my mf nerves bout wht i had on .. He all up in my damn ear talkn bout bae go change yo clothes im da only one to see wtf is under yo clothes.. I got frustrated and said Mike stfu please damn baby yeah yo sexy ass the only to see dis baby its yours ill give your ass the red light special soon as we land in Vegas fah my bitch bday..we had just pulled up to the place where aug private jet was... All of us actually had to work while we were there too... We got some people want us to come through and do some shit to dem and we settn up our shop here in LA.... We movin on up in dis bihh yasss baby i love it... We got out the car and see everybody was here except China & August ... I thought that they would be late gettn some early bday sex in i see... I saw Aug red & black Lambo pull up outside... I ran ova to china my bitch was lookn right too yassss baby i love her .... I walked up to her and said bitch look at ya big ass booty gone pop outta dem damn shorts and shit... She walked ova to us and i smacked her ass yasss bitch throw dat ass like a freak hoe i said everybody bust out laughin...

Jaee pov:
We all had just got on the jet and these folks was turnt already... China was thrown dat ass on aug ... Lolly was drinking and twerkin .. Ivory fat ass was eatn and drea was dancin on Mike... I loved my crew fym... Chris was bitin on my neck and of course Drea freaky ass gone play his song Take You Down... Chris old ass thinkin he still got it like he used to tryn to grind and shit 😂 ... I had to support my man so i said yassss daddy gone get it like dat baby he got up and start gettn it on me.... I was enjoyin it and he looked at aug and aug nodded he took me up the stairs and i can say daddy was givin it to me fr he sure did take me down 💦😋