TT pt 1

China pov:
I was laying in bed when i felt kisses all over my face & i heard august singin happy birthday.. I opened my eyes to see my two babies... India gave me a kiss & said happy birthday mommy .. Then August came & kissed my lips & said happy birthday queen👑... I sat up and saw that they made me breakfast... I said thank you and start eating.. I got up to see what i was going to wear today to work.. I decided to just throw on some tights & a white v-neck... Once i came out the closet there was two bags on my bed... They said from Aug & Indi.. I smiled and went to open them... They bought me this pink & greyish shirt with a skirt that matched and some tan heels... I walked downstairs to see August gettn India ready to go with Dante... I kissed him and said thank you... I walked outside to my car and got india in her seat and pulled out the garage and made my way to the express way... After like 20 mins of driving we finally pulled up at Dante's house... I got out and got India out i told her i would see her before i leave tonight for my birthday we goin to Bahamas.... So she is staying with Dante until I get back... I walked up to his door and rung the doorbell... He opened the door but he looked like he was busy.... He said ill be right back and closed the door... He came out the door pulling his pants up... He said China , India what yall doing here .. I said Nigga did you faget you gotta get India since im goin go Bahamas for my birthday... He said shit can you bring her back im kinda like in the middle of some... I wanted to smack the shit outta dis bitch like wtf... I told India to go get in the car... I smacked dante and went to the driver's side and pulled off... I called august i didnt feel like holdin the phone so i hooked it up to the Car Bluetooth ..
Convo 😴:
Aug😋💦😩: wassuh baybeh
Chi🈲😍👑: hay why the fuck did Dante faget India was coming ova dea dis morning so he sayn can i juss bring her lata ... India saying she doesn't want to go ova dea anymore.. He wAs fuckn some hoe when we got dea and im just shakin my fuckn head..
Aug😋💦😩: he so fuckn stupid buhh shit if indi dont wanna go ova dea she can go ova my momma house wit shay & the other girls
China🈲😍👑: okay thanks baby ill call Your momma ..
Ends call..
I pulled up to the shop i told india to grab her tablet cuh i actually got people coming in today... We walked in and everybody yelled surprise i laughed cuh Drea wad trying to sing .. India ran over to Drea and they start twerkin i laughed and went ova to my section and read my list for clients today to see i have alot of people so india will be here till i finish or august come gets her... I saw that Tay was the first persons facial i had to do... I told her to come on and shay & India grabbed the keys to my office and went back their to watch tv or some shit idk... She laid back and told me she wanted her eyes brows arched too so i went and got the wax from the back and start workin...

August pov:
I pulled up at the office ... I got out grabbed my breakfast & made my way inside... I had just got off the phone with China and i couldnt believe dat Dante did some shit like that fah some pussy... I walked in Ciara office & she wasnt even hea yet wt the hell... I sat down & like 15 mins lata she shows up and she otp .. "Dante baby im sorry i had to come to work , but we will finish when i get off ." I juss knew her ass wasnt talkn bout India daddy Dante... I said umm you on my time & did you forget it is my girl birthday so like a nigga really tryn to hurry up & get outta hea... Ciara said well yo girl can wait for the fact she messed up my morning with my man showing up with that ugly ass daughter of hers ... Wt the fuck um dats her babydaddy bitch please tell me what the fuck ya smokin on cuh you sound dumb as hell. She flicked me off and gave me what i camw hea fah anyway i shook my head and went bout my business... I walked out and went on to see my baby at work and get India & Shay... After like 30 mins of driving i pulled up ... I got out walked inn andd china didnt know i was here cuh she was bent down archin Tay eyebrows shit i need to gone let ha do mine while im hea... I sat down in her other chair... She finished tay and tay eyebrows were on fleek na... China turnt around and saw me and she came and said what you hea fah nigga.. I said to gone get my baby to do my eyebrows fah me ... She said ill get you when i get done with these next 2 people ight baby and kissed my lips... I was bored sittin hea so i pulled my blunt out and Drea go say sum yasssss nigga gone roll it up and i rolled it up and we started a rotation in dis bihh... I was high as hell we had passed at least 5 blunts around by na ... It was finally time fah china to do my eyebrows.. I laid back and let ha work... She finished mine in like 10 mins... I got up and told shAy & india to come on.. I told everybody bye and we left out and made our way to the mall..