Strip Life

Drea pov
I was waiting on these hoes to come out of the boutique so we could lock up shit my baby Mike is at home waiting on me ... They finally came out and China locked the door with India behind her.. India ran over to me and asked for $5 I said gangsta ya momma da one w/da hella cash shit ... Do you see what she driving she said okay and did her hand and shit like tf I said baby girl i drive a Camry and yo momma driving a brand new Benz shawty I gotta go pay fah gas if uon get yo lil ass out my face ... China smacked the back of my neck .. I said girl u betta stop shit my weave already nappy and yaknoo Mike Finna fuck it up some mo.. They gave me a hug and got in their cars ... Darion waved by to me and I got in my car and start twerking cuh all my twerk music came on ...

August pov
We was at my house getting ready and Jeremiah crazy ahh came in ... He was singin numb by me and trey came in TT dese niggas a mess buhh dey my niggas doe ... I got my clothes ready and was bout to hop in shower I was going through my pants and I found lil mama from shay school number.... I texted her and said hay ma this aug...
She text back and said hay I'm pulling up at work if you up I'll text you at like 2:30 when I get off .. I said Ight and hopped in the shower it was gone be a long night at Magic...

At Magic 😋✨🍷
We pulled up at Magic and it was packed .... The parking lot was packed so I knew it was packed I called the owner black and told him we were he said he was gone get this girl name Ivory to let us in....lil mama came to the back and opened the door and her and j were starin at each other for a min so me Trey and Chris went on in soon as we walked in we saw ahh ahh and mo ahh damn I loved being at Magic .... We got out v.i.p. Area set up and they called this girl name Chi out and she came out body was right ass was fat , then they said her bestfriend jaee would be w/her ... They came out and they was all on the pole and I wanted chi all in my lap giving me a lap dance .. She came and start grinding on me and I asked could we go to a private room for a private lap dance... They let us go to her room it had China and her shirts everywhere... I turnt the lights on and there she stood the girl from shay school..

China pov
As a stripper I am used to giving private dances but August was to damn fine and I wasn't gone do it .. He looked at me and bit his lip and said I knew you had a body like you did for a reason but damn let August take you home and yeen gotta be a stripper ... You and yo friends to pretty for this shit let us change that... Then he said usually I would come to private room ready to get some head but ion want nhun of that from you ... Let me and my niggas take you and yo friends out or some I said August it's like 1:30 , tf you think we some McDonalds hoes we do this shit to work for our kids... He said nah baby yall don't look like the hoe type just go tell them get dressed and stuff we gone roll out I know how ya car look we will be out back waiting on yall Ight.. He walked out and smacked my ahh I smiled and walked over to my make-up mirror wiped my makeup off and threw my sweats on w/my Georgetown Jordan's .... Ivory came in and put her sweats on w/Lola bunny Jordan's ... Jaee & lolly came and got dressed and we left out .... Black told us we had the night off so we could leave ... We all walked out back and popped our drunks and then August and his friends pulled up .... Ivory then said how bout yall trail us to China house and we leave our cars their and yall pick us up from there ... Everybody said yeah so we all got in our cars and made our way towards my house ... All of us went and put everything in my house and left back out and hopped in the black suv .... We left out and we all pulled to the restaurant and got out Ivory had on Jeremiah jacket and they were holding hands... Jaee was on Chris back ... Trey was biting on lolly neck and me and August were hugging and he had his hands on my ahh... We walked in and this lady with an New Orleans accent came up and said hay baby and August said hay mama I was like omg mama are u serious .... She said yall must tryin to eat cuh I'm bout to lock up or yall can eat and you lock up for me and August said I'll lock up and bring the keys and she looked at me and said she is beautiful aug he said I know ma ... She told everybody they looked pretty and kissed all these fufu niggas bye and left out .... We ate all night...