Vegas Bihh

Mike pov:
We had just landed in Vegas and dese girls was already turnin up. They was twerkin. All of them had a glass of some strong except Ivory crazy ass.. I looked up and Drea was throwin ha ahh all ova me sayn yassssss baby wait till we get to the room. China bust out laughin and said hoe you gone give mike that work boo.. I was laughin that shit was crazy as hell. All of them bestfriends for a reason you can't separate these girls. They actually got work to do while we here in Vegas. We got off the jet and it was a truck outside waiting on us. China wanted to drive so of course aug let her drive. She hopped in the driver seat and hooked her phone up to the radio and start playn twerk music and all of they ass was twerkin. It was just ass everywhere shit..

Trey pov:
This was go be the best trip eva. Lolly was sitting next to me whisperin shit in my ear bae was a freak she betta stop playin wit me befo ha ass be round hea like Ivory pregnant and shit.. It took us 5mins to get to the house cuh of China speeding ass.. We got out and china made aug carry her up to the room. I took a picture of them and said oooo shit they give errbody goals damn... We got the keys to the house and shit aug went all out for her bday. We got up there and Drea ran to her and mike room in there and said baby come on in hea so i can give you some you go have a good day frm.. Mike said ill see you lata. Lolly had already went to our room.. Jaee & Chris ass was in they room first. Jeremiah and ivory was gone to their room to get ready for the pool. I followed lolly to our room i was bout to give her thick ass this work real quick.

August pov:
All dese fools was fuckn and shit we just got here. Me and china decided to go walking on da beach. She got dressed in her swimsuit and shit and we left out towards the beach. We got to the beach and she was runnin through the sand and shit . My phone start ringing and it was India. I answered the phone.
Convo😘:
Indi😻💎💋: auggie!
Aug😩😻👟: wassuh baybeh?
Indi😻💎💋: i miss you & mommy
Aug😩😻👟: we juss left indi but we miss you too
Indi😻💎💋: where's mommy?
Aug😩😻👟: she in the sand running you wanna talk to her.
Indi😻💎💋: duhh give her the phone.
Aug yells China!!!!
China😻🈵✨: wassuh mommy baby
Indi😻💎💋: mommy i miss you why couldn't i come i wanna gone turn up and daddy still hasn't came and got me.
China😻🈵✨: babygirl when mommy gets back ima make sure i take you out of town ight and ima call daddy and see why hasnt he came to get you yet.
Indi😻💎💋: okay mommy wuv youuuu..
China😻🈵✨: wuv youuuuuu moreeee😘 bye muahhhh
Indi😻💎💋: muahhhhh😘😘😘
Ends call✌🏽️
They were so cute that was adorable her and india have mommy daughter goals... I cant wait till i have my baby by China... I love her more den life as it is.

Chris pov:
Me and jaee had just got done fucking like a good 10 round and i could go some more but she said she said she was tired.. She had just made her way to the bathroom to take an shower.. I heard the shower running and her phone start ringing and it was her babydaddy so I answered.
Convo😂:
Chris😍😩😬: wassuh
Darion😎😍😝: cwissss!!!!!
Chris😍😩😬: wassuh lul man
Darion😎😍😝: i miss you & mommy.. I don't want to be over here.
Chris😍😩😬: we will be back on Sunday ight?
Darion😎😍😝: okay tell mommy i love her.
Chris😍😩😬: we love you too bye
Hangs up
Thats my lul thug i love that boy like my own his daddy don't do shit with him just buy his shoes and shit.. Jae came out the bathroom in some shorts and my shirt. She got in the bed and wanted to play in my curls and she randomly said Chris did you use a condum? I thought about it and said nah baby I didn't and i don't care that i didn't because you are the only girl I want. I love you ... She kissed me and said I love you so much we laid there watchin tv until it was time fah us to leave to go out tonight.

Jeremiah pov:
Ivory & I had just left the pool and people were asking me to sign autographs and shit I could tell she was aggravated. So I didn't sign em. She stopped walkn and said she smelt food and next thing i know this fat mf starts running to the kitchen. The chef was makin Tilapia and mac & cheese... Ivory got some fruit and me and her walked into the workout room and we did a little bit of yoga for the baby's sake.. We were stretching and ivory just broke down crying i held her and said baby whats wrong? She cried into my chest and said i just miss Maria that was my baby she couldn't even live to see her brother grow up.. I sighed and said baby I know i miss her too baby she is watching over us she loves us.... The chef came to the door and said the food was done, Ivory dashed out and start eatn and drinkin some juice... My lul baby is a damn mess. These pregnancy hormones drivin a nigga crazy fr..