fυиєяαℓ

1 week lata
China pov:
I was just getting up.. I been cryin since my baby Ria got kilt i miss my niece.... I went into India room and she was lookn at her picture of her and Ria months ago.. She ran to me cryin and i said baby it will be okay but today we celebrate her so gone and put your dress on and put your shirt with her pictures and stuff in your bag because we will get ready at Aug house for the real party for now momma juss get ready in your all black dress and all black converse and im bout to get ready.. After like 2 hours we were finally headed out the door.. We pulled up to the church and lawd it was packed everybody was here.. Me and India got out the car and there stood August and didnt my baby look good in all black gimme strength jesus ... He walked over to us and picked india up and grabbed my hand... Soon as we walked in people were trying to talk to india but she kept crying so i told em get out my baby face befo i set it off in dis bihh dey all moved and we went and took our seats... We were seated and india was cryn in August chest and i was on his shoulder.. The funeral had finally started and Ivory Jeremiah and Jada were crying the hardest... Ivory was at the casket crying and of course me lolly and jaee had to go get ha up.... We went toward her and she pulled us down with her and we cried with her... It broke me to see my main like dis ...

Lolly pov:
I knew it was gone be alot going on at this funeral.. Me trey and Jayceon were sitting down when Jayce had the nerve to come and try to sit with us and i said yo seat aint even up hea he said Ria is my niece tf buhh dis nigga ya datin sittin hea wit ya lolly chill out na ma.. I said mane look hea its my baby funeral and ian tryn to show my natural black ass but yaknoo i will na go sit yo stupid nappy dread ass down fah i sit u down... He huffed and went to his seat... I wasnt bout to deal wit him today.. Jayceon was crying and trying to go toward the casket but i had to pull my lil man back i know he missed Ria even though they argued the most... It was the end of the funeral and we were getting in our cars on our way towards the burial ... We got in our cars and Jayceon asked could he put his shirt that said fly ria on yet i said no baby not just yet mommy will tell you when.. We were in the car and this nigga asked me ma can we listen to K Camp Good Weed i said lil nigga its a sad day but yeah anythang fah mommy baby.... We were in the car TT fah da funeral.... We had stopped and i saw that jeremiah & ivory both had cheered up and that made a nigga smile so yeah we got out the car and at the burial the kids were going to say something about Maria and i smiled at it...
Burial words:
Jayceon: Maria you is my headache girl you got on my nerves but i love you big head and like everybody been sayn fly high young thugg 😇

India: Ria Ria you are my bestfriend and it hurts that you left me here with jayceon and darion alone but i love you girl and i will see you when i make it to you love you Ria😇

Darion: Ria Ria Ria girl you were my main my love ria i know we young buh you fine and look gorgeous today we miss you g fly high young thug😇...
It touched my heart that they spoke on her... Trina was crying even though her and Ria juss became friends i know she missed her already... The burial was over and everybody was walkn to their cars so that we could go home and get ready fah da memorial party of Ria💖. Fly High our Young Thugg.

Jaee pov:
I loved the whole funeral it breaks my heart to see the young thug leave buhh we all love Maria Aaliyah Williams... Me Chris and Darion were in the car and these niggas wanna stop at McDonalds.. I straight faced Chris for bringin the idea up... We were at McDonalds and they both wanted Chicken Nuggets I ordered their food and pulled around to the window and the damn employee almost died she said omg its chris brown...hollup lemme call my girl... I said bihh wahh you can do is call my fuckn card bck to me and make sure my order right he got a girlfriend we dont do ghetto hoes anyway find some class... I got my food and we pulled off and Chris and Darion found that whole thing hilarious.... We pulled up to my house and walked inside.. Darion ran up to his room and start getting ready me him and chris were wearin our shirts with shorts and our jordan 7 hare's.. They were waitin on me to finish my hair.. I put it in an bun and we left out.. I missed my niece and only thing a nigga could think of was what everybody shirts said Fly High Young Thugg😇

Ivory pov:
Me Jeremiah and Jada were at the house and Jeremiah kept going into Ria room i smiled at how much he loved my baby even though she wasnt his.. We hugged and then he said baby we gone get through it togetha... I love this man... We were finally ready we had on our shirts Jordan 11 low BRED'S and shorts... We were all smiling then my door opened and it was china aug and india all dressed alike it was so cute ☺️.. They had on their shirts shorts and Lebron 12 Elite... I heard my ghetto birds voice.. I knew it was Drea... She been crying since the funeral ... Her and Mike had on their shirts with shorts and their Lebron 12 GS.. I smiled all my friends looked happy and i was happy... I looked up and said fly high young thugg😇..

Drea pov:
I havent been da same wit out my young thug RiTa Ora... I called her dat cuh she look like she could be Rita Ora's daughter... Soon as i walked in I heard the thickums and bae behind me.. Of course it was lolly & Trey & Jayceon & Trina it was so cute they all were matching hell we all were... They all had on their shirts wit some shorts and Lebron 12 GS Gamer... We were all lookin fine as hell fah my young thugga i miss my baby... We were bein TT like Ria be and her favorite song Strippin the walk came on and everybody start twerkin including lil India and Trina too.. August & trey both said at the same time dont be havin my little princess doin dat shit dea.... I smiled and said baby yall betta throw dat ahh fuck dem dey can suck dey on nuts... The rest of the night we laughed and enjoyed each other... Fly high young thugg😇

FLY HIGH YOUNG THUGG😇