||Chapter 17||

Sunday Morning
China,
It was Sunday so me & August were going to take India & Shay to disney world before his show tonight. I am going to the show. I told Indi she was about to have a new sister or brother she is so happy. I have already talked to dante about this whole him not doing shit with her. It hurts her she is young so she wants to en around her daddy she has August but he isn't her real dad. India wanted to go to the gym before we went to Disney World. I got dressed in my workout clothes and we got ready to leave. August was still so I left a note saying me and India were gone to the gym. Me & my lil pooh butt have an u breakable bond. She hates school starts back tomorrow they have been out for spring break. We got in the car and she wanted to listen to Auburn- Deep. This was me and my baby song. We pulled up to the gym after like 45mins of driving. We got out I used my gym membership card and opened the door for us to get in. Soon as we got in India jumped on the treadmill and start walking. I was doing squats and we exercised for like 5 hours and then we went over to this salad bar and where you could make your on salad. My phone rung and it was aug.
Convo✨
Aug- "baybeh where yall at?"
China- " just left the gym now at a salad bar."
Aug-" mhmm that sounds good but umm stop at popeyes and get me some chicken please."
China-" ight baby I love you."
Aug-" I love you more baybeh."
We hung up and me and china got our salads I paid for them and we left out. We got in and start playing All Eyes on You. We pulled off towards PopEyes. Soon as we got there we walked in and ordered and got his food. We were walking out and we bumped into some lady and she was pregnant. "I am so sorry." I said to the lady then I recognized it was August manager Ciara. Then Dante came up and said,"Baby you okay?" Then he recognized who it was. Oh shit he said to himself. I shook my head and said,"Hopefully he spends time with yours because He damn sure don't with Indi."
I told India to hold August food and gave her the keys to get in the car I left his drink. I walked in and got the drink and came out to see Dante trying to talk to her.
I opened my door and got in and India closed her door. Dante told her he was sorry and that they could do something today but she said," no mommy and auggie taking me and shay shay to Disney World." He said well maybe after school tomorrow. He was happy and said," thanks babygirl I am so sorry and China you are a great mom." I looked at him and said Nigga I know this tf.. I pulled out and made my way home. I told india to gone go get in the tub so when Shay get here we can leave right out. I walked in our room August was tying up his shoes. He came up and kissed me and said,"Baby y'all be ready when I get back I am about to go get Shay, where my food at doe?" I said," Ight and its in the car." He smacked my ass and left out. I heard the door close and lock. August had ran me & India bubble baths already. I got in and let my body soak. After 30mins I got out and slid into my blue high-waisted jeans , light pink crop top and light pink toms.. I got dressed right on time because soon as I got done fixing my clothes. August called saying he was outside. I told India to come on. She put her hair in a bun and some shorts and halfshirt that said flawless. I locked the door and we left out for the day. Soon as we stepped out the house some  white benz pulled up and it wasn't mine. The person who got out the car was the same girl that August cheated on me with..

What yall think about to pop off???