Meet & Greet

Drea pov
I had just got up Mike was in the shower... I got out the bed and made it up and threw my robe on... Me and my main hoes were talking in a group chat bout opening a mixed business in one , I think it's a great idea doe.... We suppose to be having a dinner today and everybody gone bring their new boo ... I invited my friend brandy and Dante dem ... This dinner gone be at me and mike house... I'm waiting for his slow ass to get out the shower so we can go to the store I was gone go by my damn self but his weak ahh had to come... Aye toothpick dick bring ya ass I yelled upstairs... I had on. Blue and red crop top w/some high waisted jeans and blue converse... I went outside to my black 2016 Ford Fusion... Yeah bae bought me a new car and I gave my lil sis my Camry ... Mike finally came and got in the car... I said damn nigga took yo lightskin ass years to come on.. If gotta go get this damn food should've left yo bacon grease ahh... He laughed at me and I pulled out the driveway and then Brandy text me and asked if she needed to bring anything.. I said nah Juss yourself and ya baby Trina she said Trina w/her daddy i said awl damn... We were on the express way and August alsina song grindin came on... Idk y but my mains won't tell me who they new boo's are... Mike was Otp while we were in the car and he was like Chris get yo dumb ahh back and aug u need help ... I was like hell nah dis nigga I know he ain't Talkn to his hoes w/me rite .. So I grabbed his phone from his ear and threw dat shit out the window .. He said wtf I said oh my gawd baby were you using your phone it accidentally slipped out my hand and I continued to drive ... I pulled up to the grocery store and we got out he was pissed but Ian give a fuck .. I said nigga if u that damn mad yaknoo u can go walk and find that mf on the fuckn street or walk yo weak ahh home or fix yo face and stop poutin ugly trifling stupid bitch I walked off into the store and start grocery shopping...

Mike pov
Mane drea make a nigga ribs hurt that mane so fuckn crazy but I love em.. Me and drea been together since highschool our junior year... I was on the snack aisle getting all my snacks in the basket.... I heard drea talking on the phone saying Mike bitch I know you see me calling yo phone j got all my snacks and walked on the aisle and said how tf Ima see you calln when you threw my phone out the window on the express way she said awl I sure did well you was being rude. I said ight wat Eva... I laughed cuh she was crazy ... She had all types of food in the basket... She had to get a lot cuh her friends ate a lot and my niggas did too.. She said a surprise guest was gone show up but Ian know wtf she was Talkn bout... We walked up to the line do we could ring our shit up... We got everything ringed up and took the baskets outside and I loaded everything in the backseat and trunk of the car... I got in the car and said we should've brought the truck ... Yeah yeah wat Eva she said as she started the car and lil bit by k camp came on and we were singin ... We had to stop at AT&T so I can get my replacement phone we pulled up and walked in... Once we walked in I told them what I needed and this lady that works here asked for my number and shit and after like a .5second drea jumped on her and start beatin her ahh... I was laughing and drying to get drea off the girl .. Drea said bitch buy some real weave before you try getting somebody else man yo shit nappy and stanks that shit smells worst than yo pwussy on sweet pwussy satday.. We laughed and walked out of there and got in the car... I love my baby w/his fine ahh😻...

China pov
I got to August house at like 12:00 and August was laying on the couch with fingernail polish so I had to post it : I said came home to bae nails polished he had fun w/they girls and I tagged Tay @qveen.tayy she commented the laughin emoji and then I told her to text me she did and I told her about the dinner today she said okay sis I'll be dea... I went down to his kitchen and got me a naked juice and went back in his room and put my Nike sweatpants and sports bra on and went to his exercise room.. I started the treadmill and started running ... My phone rung and it was drea ....
Convo 😂📱 :
China 🈵💕💎 : wassuh drea
Drea 😂✨🍆 : hayy bihh Wyd
China 🈵💕💎 : ova bae house running on treadmill and Finna go get India & his niece up..
Drea 😂✨🍆 : hoe quit playin and just tell me who tf he is?!
China 🈵💕💎 : bihh you will meet him tonight buhh I gtg love ya baby
Drea 😂✨🍆 : mhmm love ya 2 Lul dvck sally...
Ends call
That nigga so damn stupid .. I got off the treadmill and went in the room where the girls were and I looked at them and then I felt hands on my waist and of course it was the one and only August Alsina he said hay baby with a sleep tone that hit his accent so damn hard I said hay how did you sleep he said good until Ian feel dat ass against my dick no mo.. I smiled and said well I'm about to make breakfast .. He said okay and squeezed my ass I said baby we are going to a dinner at my friend Drea house tonight so be ready and your sis is coming too so yeah don't plan on anything tonight.. He said okay and went to wake the girls up by tickling then I smiled cuh he would be a great father one day..