Watch pt 2 / R.I.P.

3months lata

Jeremiah pov
I couldnt believe what happen to august 😂 i was in dis bitch dyin... That nigga skin was fucked up.. China put in dat work on his ass ... I looked at my watch and it was time for me to go get Maria from school.. I told my niggas bye and left out ... I got in my car and pulled out of august driveway.. I drove to Maria school that was 15mins away... I got out the car and walked in and the front desk lady spoke to me and i walked to her classroom and i saw everybody but Maria. I asked Mrs.Johnson her teacher where was Maria and she said Maria left with some man .... I said wtf how did he look she said well he was brownskin I stopped her thats all i needed to know. I got in my car and called ivory....
Convo✌🏽️😤:
Jeremiah : Ivory Amara Williams!!!
Ivory: what jeremiah damn
Jeremiah : Yo stupid ass babydaddy took my babygirl...
Ivory: wtf i told the school you were picking maria up today.
Jeremiah : well her teacher said some brownskin nigga picked her up today..
Ivory : okay jeremiah ill talk to you lata lemme call my daddy...
Enda call😔😔😔
5 hours lata
We had been riding around all damn day and still havent found Maria... I missed Maria already shit i felt bad for Ivory cuh if some happen to Maria and me and ivory dont work out she will have nobody at all... Ivory was calling me and she start crying soon as i answered the phone.... She said in the phone Jeremiah he kilt her and left her body on the doorstep.... I felt my body break down... I said ivory im on my way to the house... I called china and she answered i said china as i was crying and she said what jeremiah what happened... I said courtney killed Maria.. China screamed and broke down.... She said jeremiah ill call you back just comfort Ivory please.... I hung up and sped to the house.. I pulled up to the house and saw my baby laying there looking all lifeless and stuff .. It broke me down and i saw Ivory trying to fight the people from getting Maria body... I went and held Ivory nd she finally let go.... I held her and we both cried.... Dat nigga courtney is a dead man hope he know he signed his death certificate....

Lolly pov
Me jaee china and drea were in the car ready to kill janice and courtney.... First we had to stop at Terrance house to tell him the news.. We got out the car and walked up to his door he opened the door and asked did we hear anything... We told him to sit down and walked in and told him the news he was hurting he cried and cried and cried and we laid him down and got in the car.. We strapped up and pulled off to janice house first.. We got their and courtney's car was sitting outside... China went around back jae went to the side door and i went to the front door... I rung the doorbell and janice opened the door and china and jaee came in and i punched janice in her face one good time and china shot janice in her knee... Jaee shot courtney in the ankle... I went to the truck to get the gasoline... I came back in the house and courtney and janice were begging for their life.. China shot janice other knee ... And jaee shot courtney legs up and then i poured gasoline on their bodies and pulled my lighter out and lit the whole house on fire.. We jumped in the truck and pulled out...it was quiet in the car and then missing you by brandy to contribute to Maria... It broke my heart that my niece was gone... We pulled up to my house and i got put i kissed them bye and went in the house and i cried right at the door my baby ria was gone and not comin back damn...

Trey pov
I came downstairs and saw lolly cryin damn i said to myself she smelt like gasoline and had blood on her i already knew what happen when i saw that on her.... Jeremiah called and told us that Maria got killed.... August had txt me and said china left without saying anything and i said lolly did the same... I held lolly as she cried into my chest and said it shouldve been her he could've kilt her instead i said baby its going to be ok.. Now we have maria looking over all of us.. She sniffed nd i start hearin light snores nd i took her upstairs nd i txt my niggas nd told them its time we leave Cali start new lives... They said they agreed so after Ria funeral we lookin for houses.... Gotta start ova new lives...

Jaee pov
I had just walked in the house and i barely made it upstairs and chris was crying and he held me still.. I just miss me little munchkin I feel so bad for ivory she lost her babygirl.. Maria is all she has other then terrance and Jeremiah... I looked up to chris and said baby i dont want to stay in Cali anymore after Maria funeral i am leaving and he said you leave i leave Jessica we in this shit together mane.. I just couldnt believe courtney her father would do dat to her .... Its some coldhearted sick bitches in this world but he dead na... I knoW his ass dead we made sure of that .... Him and janice will rot in heaven... I finally stopped cryin and i calmed chris down and we went upstairs and took a bubble bath... We laid down and watched tv the rest of the night looking at different houses for everybody cuh if i leave my girls gone leave too I already know.... I held onto chris till my phone start ringin and it was china i said wassuh b she said ivory want us there wit her we at jeremiah house come on... I said okay and got out the bed and told chris ivory and Jeremiah goin through it so come on.. He threw his hoodie on and we walked downstairs and got in the car and pulled off..

Chris pov
We had pulled up to jeremiah house.... We got out and i unlocked the door wit my key and walked in behind jaee... We walked inside the house everybody was in the living room with their kids and darion was already here cuh he was at jayceon house he jumped onto jaee and then me and jaee whispered something in his ear and he went to ivory and said tete iv im sorry she looks over us and she misses u and ivory hugged him and said thanks darion i love you boy he said i love you too and the kids went upstairs and china came down and i could tell it was hurting her and india bad cuh india was crying and laying on august.... China told her to go upstairs and she did and walked into Maria room and we heard her crying and jaee stood and said yall we gotta start ova and leave Cali and they all said like where jaee... She said we could move to Texas... They all said okay and jaee said we can leave after Maria funeral... Ivory said thank you to all of us and jeremiah held her and we all prayed and talked and watched movies for the rest of the night....

R.I.P. MARIA AALIYAH WILLIAMS😔😪✌🏽️